Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silver Sol

I’ve heard conflicting reports about this product. I heard it was very good for you and ward off this Coronavirus that is cursing our great country now! Now I have heard it’s very bad for you and causing major problems for your organs by the silver metal you are taking! I have also heard it will turn your skin and eyes blue, the whites of your 👀! I hear so much scuttle butt , I don’t know what to believe. Thanks in advance for any information or experience with this product! 🤠JMHO 

• Thanks 2

There is plenty of research on colloidal sliver. It comes in many strengths. If you get the 10PPM (parts per million) you can ingest it internally and it will help fight off infections by strengthening your immune system. I use the 500PPM on cuts, cold sores scrapes etc. 500ppm is amber in color because of all the silver in it and if ingested can cause bluing of the eyes and skin. Colloidal silver can kill bacteria, fungus and viruses. It was used back at the turn of the 20th century by physicians to treat eye disease in newborns. So in the right strength it can be used in the eyes. The reason it is not used by modern medicine today, is because you can make it yourself if you needed . Therefore, it cannot be patented so Big Pharma can gouge the public and make huge profits from it. I use it and have for years and find that it produces results much faster and better than certain drugs my Dr. recommends. You can by a sliver cream ointment from the drug store that is really good on burns. As always do your on research and make your own decision.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

After televangelist Jim Bakker suggested on his show that colloidal silver could cure the novel coronavirus, the Missouri Attorney General’s Office announced Tuesday that it is suing him as part of a larger effort among law enforcement to crack down on fake treatments for the viral illness.

According to the lawsuit, Bakker and the show are “falsely promising to consumers that Silver Solution can cure, eliminate, kill or deactivate coronavirus and/or boost elderly consumers’ immune systems when there is, in fact, no vaccine, potion, pill, potion or other product available to treat or cure coronavirus disease 2019.″

jim bakker <----- nuff said

just type in jim bakker and silver  in the search engine can`t miss it

Edited by jeepguy
  • Thanks 1

wondering  now you mention  stuff like this  ,  silver  topical   , wondering if  this would be  old school  or obsolete

Image result for Mercurochrome   mercury }  gets the chrome  out !     (  I remember  dad using this stuff on us as a kid ,  cuts wounds .. wondering if by a  off chance this is what keeps us healthy as we are today ?  )   me  60,   hardly ever get  sick , not over weight , do not smoke ,  but  I do like bourbon , and  a beer or 2 ,   always busy working ( might have a lot to it ) think I went to the doctor 2 years ago for check up ... just  not  ill  (  I know  ! I know  ,   one day it will be  bamm   going to doc , all the time ...   but maybe  the doctor will be  a family member  and  we go to dinner a lot at their house ?  )

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1