Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting insights

climber7

First of all I want to state that I understand not everyone on this forum is a Christian or have any certain religious beliefs. For those of you who I do not believe or follow Jesus, I respectfully ask you to refrain from negative remarks and put downs toward those of us who do believe. Everyone is entitled to believe what they want to believe.

that being said, I believe that this virus crisis is simply a distraction and being used by the shadow government, and evil people, for very destructive and end time purposes.

this article and posting is long but definitely worth the read. It proposes some very possible realities that are taking place in the world at this moment. I am excited to hear from those of you who believe and follow Jesus what your thoughts are regarding this information.

I also want to hear your thoughts and how this may affect the long-awaited RV

https://avoidthemark.com/2020/03/17/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast/

Edited by climber7
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

Thanks climber, a most interesting read.  

I have no idea of how to respond to all of that article.  It’s a big chew.  For me I know my heart and I know and accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.  I will know what to do when the time comes.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, climber7 said:

I also want to hear your thoughts and how this may affect the long-awaited RV

A very interesting read.

Here are some bullet points for why I investigated THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment and decided to invest:

• Iraq has a healthy amount of Crude Oil for decades to come.
  • Iraq has untapped other resources, including gold, that outstrips the Crude Oil.
  • Iraq is strategically located in the Muddle East.
  • Iraq is nominally the focal point for East to West to (back to) East land based trade with China.
  • For the end times, Iraq will be a Whirled Wide financial and trade center.

Revelation 18:9-20 New International Version (NIV)

Threefold Woe Over Babylon’s Fall

“When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and mourn over her. 10 Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry:

“‘Woe! Woe to you, great city,
    you mighty city of Babylon!
In one hour your doom has come!’

11 “The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes anymore— 12 cargoes of gold, silver, precious stones and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet cloth; every sort of citron wood, and articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble; 13 cargoes of cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and human beings sold as slaves.

14 “They will say, ‘The fruit you longed for is gone from you. All your luxury and splendor have vanished, never to be recovered.’ 15 The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn 16 and cry out:

dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet,
    and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls!
17 In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!’

“Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. 18 When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim, ‘Was there ever a city like this great city?’ 19 They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out:

where all who had ships on the sea
    became rich through her wealth!
In one hour she has been brought to ruin!’

20 “Rejoice over her, you heavens!
    Rejoice, you people of God!
    Rejoice, apostles and prophets!
For God has judged her
    with the judgment she imposed on you.”

• What clicked for me and what I think is a significant indicator is President Tricky and Mousy Dung started the process to Open Up China in 1972. China was a backward Turd Whirled Country at the time that had gone through and was going through the Cultural Revolution to purge China of the intellectuals. So, what was President Tricky doing in a Turd Whirled Country on the heals of going off the Gold Backed Dollar???!!!
  • I decided the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstatement was likely a ways off and for a future safety net for dire financial times like we have been going through and have experienced more so in recent times.

I have heard of the St. Germain Trust in other venues without knowing much about it except being tied to NESARA/GESARA and the panacea for freeing the whole whirled from debt. I am not sure how the wealth is actually derived or how it will wipe out debt.

A close family member was duped by a currency scheme in the mid to late 1990's that had the humanitarian obligation tied to it that is aligned with this article. The currency scheme had an Offshore element tied to it, too. The difference between the Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment and the 1990's currency scheme is the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinars are physically held whereas the 1990's currency scheme was a paper contract.

Either one or both could be valid.

Due to the likely exchange requirements for Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar to the currency of the citizen's Country, the laundering of the Rise Of Babylon would occur. The newly acquired national currency based on the exchange with the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar would be a start to personally exit the personal debt based system. However, my connect-the-dots could be wrong here.

For the Second Coming Of Christ, here is what I believe to be an accurate depiction:

https://beholdisrael.org/the-second-coming-of-jesus/

The writer of the article appears to have a different view. For example, regarding the rapture:

WHOOPS!!!

Somehow the post was made before I completed it.

Please see below for continuation.

Edited by Synopsis
  • Thanks 2

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 New International Version (NIV)

Believers Who Have Died

13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15 According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

For the Second Coming Of Jesus Christ:

Zechariah 14:1-11 New International Version (NIV)

The Lord Comes and Reigns

14 A day of the Lord is coming, Jerusalem, when your possessions will be plundered and divided up within your very walls.

I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city. Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights on a day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south. You will flee by my mountain valley, for it will extend to Azel. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake[a] in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.

On that day there will be neither sunlight nor cold, frosty darkness. It will be a unique day—a day known only to the Lord—with no distinction between day and night. When evening comes, there will be light.

On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half of it east to the Dead Sea and half of it west to the Mediterranean Sea, in summer and in winter.

The Lord will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name.

10 The whole land, from Geba to Rimmon, south of Jerusalem, will become like the Arabah. But Jerusalem will be raised up high from the Benjamin Gate to the site of the First Gate, to the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Hananel to the royal winepresses, and will remain in its place. 11 It will be inhabited; never again will it be destroyed. Jerusalem will be secure.

Footnotes:

1. Zechariah 14:5 Or My mountain valley will be blocked and will extend to Azel. It will be blocked as it was blocked because of the earthquake

Here Believers In Jesus Christ, who were previously raptured, return with Jesus Christ at HIS Second Coming as noted in The Revelation:

Revelation 19:11-21 New International Version (NIV)

The Heavenly Warrior Defeats the Beast

11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.”[a] He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:

king of kings and lord of lords.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, “Come, gather together for the great supper of God, 18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and the mighty, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, great and small.”

19 Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and his army. 20 But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. 21 The rest were killed with the sword coming out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

Footnotes:

1. Revelation 19:15 Psalm 2:9

We, as Believers In Jesus Christ being born again, are already engaged in a Spiritual Battle in the heavenlies:

Ephesians 6:10-20 New International Version (NIV)

The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. 19 Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

Before the rapture, Believers In Jesus Christ fight against the rulers, authorities, powers of this dark world from earth whereas at the Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Believers in Jesus Christ will fight against the same on earth. Well, OK, Jesus Christ will stab them first with HIS sharp tongue that is the Word Of God.

Hebrews 4:12-13 New International Version (NIV)

12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. 13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

Here is the Mounce Reverse Interlinear with the Greek for Revelation 19:14:

Revelation 19:14 Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

14 And kai the ho armies strateuma ·ho of en ·ho heaven ouranos, arrayed in endyō fine linen byssinos, white leukos and clean katharos, were following akoloutheō him autos on epi white leukos horses hippos.

στράτευμα (strateuma)

Strong: G4753

GK: G5128

an army, Mt. 22:7; Rev. 19:14, 19; an armed force, corps, Acts 23:10, 27; troops, guards, Lk. 23:11; Rev. 9:16

καθαρός (katharos)

Strong: G2513

GK: G2754

clean, pure, unsoiled, Mt. 23:26; 27:59; met. clean from guilt, guiltless, innocent, Acts 18:6; 20:26; sincere, upright, virtuous, void of evil, Mt. 5:8; Jn. 15:3; clean ceremonially and morally, Lk. 11:41

The above notation of clean shows the army following Jesus Christ at HIS Second Coming cannot be angels.

I heard that IBM had come up with an patented an invisible ink tattoo in 1982. My opinion about the Mark Of The Beast is it is an invisible tattoo either on the forehead to be simultaneously scanned with the iris(es) or on the palm of the hand to be simultaneously scanned with the fingerprints and other features of the hand.

Both the human iris and hand features are unique for each human being.

I am not sure if the hand is regarding the worker type force and the eye is regarding a managerial type force.

As far as Solomon being an incarnation of Lucifer, I disagree with that.

1 Kings 9:1-9 New International Version (NIV)

The Lord Appears to Solomon

When Solomon had finished building the temple of the Lord and the royal palace, and had achieved all he had desired to do, the Lord appeared to him a second time, as he had appeared to him at Gibeon. The Lord said to him:

“I have heard the prayer and plea you have made before me; I have consecrated this temple, which you have built, by putting my Name there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.

“As for you, if you walk before me faithfully with integrity of heart and uprightness, as David your father did, and do all I command and observe my decrees and laws, I will establish your royal throne over Israel forever, as I promised David your father when I said, ‘You shall never fail to have a successor on the throne of Israel.’

“But if you[a] or your descendants turn away from me and do not observe the commands and decrees I have given you[b] and go off to serve other gods and worship them, then I will cut off Israel from the land I have given them and will reject this temple I have consecrated for my Name. Israel will then become a byword and an object of ridicule among all peoples. This temple will become a heap of rubble. All[c] who pass by will be appalled and will scoff and say, ‘Why has the Lord done such a thing to this land and to this temple?’ People will answer, ‘Because they have forsaken the Lord their God, who brought their ancestors out of Egypt, and have embraced other gods, worshiping and serving them—that is why the Lord brought all this disaster on them.’”

Footnotes:

1. 1 Kings 9:6 The Hebrew is plural.
  2. 1 Kings 9:6 The Hebrew is plural.
  3. 1 Kings 9:8 See some Septuagint manuscripts, Old Latin, Syriac, Arabic and Targum; Hebrew And though this temple is now imposing, all

I can not at this point differentiate between the St. Germain Trust related issues and all the Beast/False Prophet issues.

Belief in and Hope in Jesus Christ, who HE is (God The Son Jesus Christ), what HE said, what HE did, and will do is mission critical.

No doubt the New Age and all related issues are corrupted and to be avoided. Whatever age they are living in is of their own making and, as stated, to be avoided.

Whether or not the Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstatement is tied at all to the St. Germain Trust, if the St. Germain Trust is real at all, remains to be seen.

Iya just dunno.

• Thanks 4

Very interesting indeed. Just another thought on the mark. I have heard several, but not this one though. However, I do believe that the LORD has sent this plague. Our lives have been so fast paced all over. This has caused the family to come together again, to fix a meal and eat at the table again and give reflection to each other. This has been done to give people a chance to see where they are at, as I believe the times will be getting tougher as the LORD’s time draws near. I truly believe this plague will be in the rear view mirror by Passover and as during Passover, the LORD will protect his people as he has done throughout history.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

Very interesting indeed. Just another thought on the mark. I have heard several, but not this one though. However, I do believe that the LORD has sent this plague. Our lives have been so fast paced all over. This has caused the family to come together again, to fix a meal and eat at the table again and give reflection to each other. This has been done to give people a chance to see where they are at, as I believe the times will be getting tougher as the LORD’s time draws near. I truly believe this plague will be in the rear view mirror by Passover and as during Passover, the LORD will protect his people as he has done throughout history.

:salute:!!!8th ID!!!:salute:

:twothumbs: Amen, Brother, 8th ID, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

I read a lot, study end time information,  Biblically based, but I've not heard of the St Germain Trust until now. And I've studied a lot on the illuminati,  kabbalah and Babylon,  the Assyrians etc. I find it interesting, maybe timing that this is coming into the light today. Everything I studied last night and today that trust and "St Germain" himself have been in predictions and prophesy. From zero to 90...

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, 8th ID said:

In the Bible when scripture says 'God sent' a plague or calamity, the literal translation for 'sent' is 'allowed'.  God is good, and every good and perfect gift comes from Him.  He allows evil when doors are opened (through sin, division, strife, etc.) to let it in.  What was meant for evil God can turn to good.  I, too, believe this will be over soon as God's people stand in the gap and pray.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3