Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Guru Opinions - 3/21/2020

3-21-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   ...I believe from quite a few things that we could point to that supports this is #gameover...We haven’t seen any auctions of late...possibly because they are no longer going to be fed dollars to afford to be able to do them, as Iraq is to cease MCPs per Article 8 requirements of the IMF...So with Alak saying they are not going to devalue, oil having tanked and the dollar being scarce and has to cease being used in the auctions, the rate will have to increase!  ...My conversation today with Delta, aside from the turmoil from the cv19, the time frame we are in now is the best I have ever seen to date. I am not alone on that.

3-21-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy  There's a lot of people banking on the dinar changing this weekend...my feeling [is] the rate change would most likely happen sometime by the end of March or beginning of April...there's plenty of reasons to believe that...it's very quiet out in the dinar land.  Are people eagerly waiting to see if it happens or there's a lot of people who were bold enough to go ahead and make that prediction...we don't do dates and we don't do rates, the best that we could do is make an educated guess.  No body knows okay but I told you there's many reasons why I felt that it was time for Iraq to go ahead and make the change to the dinar right now more than ever...let's keep our fingers crossed.  Let's just pray for those people who've been effected by the corona virus...

3-21-2020  Newshound Guru chattels   I had always hoped that Iraq could realize an increase in the value of the dinar by stability, security and sound economic development. Iraq in and of itself has no chance in the near term.  Some global realignment may be our only hope for gain in the foreseeable future.

3-21-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy   ...I think what's happening with this whole coronavirus thing - it is crippling economies everywhere.  Many people people have invested into the Iraqi dinar.  One of the saving graces are gonna be the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar.  It's going to give economies everywhere a much-needed boost...

******************* Friday Midnight Opinions ******************

3-20-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:  "Officials: The Iraqi financial crisis may make us borrow from the International Monetary Fund again"   Alak tells us that they are wanting to meet with the IMF, yet, the out look there looks bleak and may not bear fruit...The IMF (USA) knows that Iraq has value, can pay it's external debts and with imo the long awaited financial reforms; i.e., a "new exchange rate", not the program rate it is presently at!!   So getting the IMF to loan them money when they can Re - Instate the IQD to avert the crisis glaring at them. ...Now it looks like the proper pressures are in place and with oil being the last straw... The relief value needs to be opened..! - imo

3-20-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Francis Albert   The only way UST reserves of Dinar are worth anything is over time, lots of time, that they will exchange for oil in the ground. Folks thinking a Dinar up swing in value is going to suddenly make the U.S. rich just don't understand.  Plus, I believe the deal is for $30 per barrel per Dinar. At this rate, that's a looser.  And if IQD goes up and American's exchange Dinar at a bank. The UST ends up with the Dinar because the banks will create the dollars to give to us. That's the only way this thing can work. No where else the dollars can come from.  The IQD is a debt instrument, like all currencies, a note. FED and banks monetize debt, (create dollars) in exchange for the note. Also known as QE.  And the reason the FED will do that is because they get a cut and UST gets the Dinar for "liberating" Iraq...the spoils of war.  And UST sucks Iraqi oil in exchange for Dinar till the end of time.

3-20-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff  ...I'm strongly of the opinion that the main event is going to be happening this weekend.  That's my opinion from my studies...:confused2:

:tiphat:That's all folks...!

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 5

6 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Thank you Ronscarpa.. Not confident about this weekend but the day is drawing nearer.. Bless you.

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Morning Ron, things are getting more interesting with each passing day. 

Good Morning guys - thanks - definitely more interesting because there was no Auction today..!:twothumbs:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2