Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 2:35 PM EST - 3/19/2020

3-18-2020  *** Dinar Update ***  Multiple gurus and major news outlets are reporting a new prime minister has been appointed by Iraqi President Saleh.  Parliament was not able to agree on a nominee so Saleh used his constitutional powers to select Adnan Al-Zurfi.   He has 30 days to seat his ministers.  But there's talk parliament may be dissolved as stated in the constitution since they are unable to agree on a Prime Minister.  Zurfi has stated there will be early election within one year of his official appointment... Stay tuned as this evolves...(REPOSTED)..

3-19-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy   ...all kinds of interesting things happening and I'm not talking about the coronavirus.  That's right there's other news besides the dang coronavirus...Article "We are watching the oil market to respond to the Iraqi proposal to hold an OPEC meeting".   Looks like Iraq is talking to Russia about coming back to the OPEC+ meeting and seeing about ending this oil war.

3-19-2020   Intel Guru MarkZ   [via PDK]   We are watching everything play out… It will reset…give us sound money to fix this economy and we will see life get back to enjoyment, and better then ever…I see great hope for our future

3-19-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff   ...the last time that the U.S. government gave financial assistance to the U.S. citizens was back when Kuwait reinstated their currency...we could have approximately two checks coming from our own federal government...maybe April 6th and the second one coming around May 18th which would be financial aid for us.  That could be after the Iraq RI rate change.
:salute:
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Hey Everyone...I just realized I posted this in the wrong Forum...Sorry about that..!

I think I had a brain fart ... :confused2:Ron

No worries.... if your posts be either classified as IMHO or RUMOR .... well for 17 years Iraqi News Might very be classified much the same thing.

We’re all crazy or we still wouldn’t all be here🤪

All the Best Ron

p.s. Brain farts kinda break up the day, don’t they🤪

Edited by horsesoldier
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, horsesoldier said:

We’re all crazy or we still wouldn’t all be here🤪

All the Best Ron

p.s. Brain farts kinda break up the day, don’t they🤪

Thanks horsesoldier .... appreciate your kind words. Be blessed brother..!

RON :salute:

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

3-19-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy   ...

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Hey Everyone...I just realized I posted this in the wrong Forum...

Ya - I Think That Pimpy Is Supposed To Go Into The Craig’s List ‘Solicitations’ Section ! :o 

Or The ‘Ho’tels And Lodging ... 

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1