Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 18 March 2020

Adam Montana

8 hours ago, King Bean said:

Finally had to put the wife to work though. LOL.

My Blonde Wife Wanted To Know Why She Was Holding The Sign Upside Down ! :o 

worker.jpg.046ca3c0e0cec4e998befcd8442a72d7.jpg

She Said - How Can She Look Down To Read If She’s Even Holding The Right Sign...

:D  :D  :D  

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

And sometimes it leads to this, 

It Looks Like He Was Trying To Knock The Ball Out Of The Wrong ‘Mitt’ ! :o 

4DB0FA85-2751-4BE6-A04D-40AD94EF4290.gif.d5de8964c975634d6dab7ca543c93ced.gif

And Wound Up ‘Facing’ The Minnesota ‘Twins’ ...

• Haha 16

LINK

Governmental advisor: Central bank reserves are sufficient
for 14 months

Governmental advisor: Central bank reserves are sufficient for 14 months

03/19/2020 13:51:59

The Prime Minister’s Adviser for Financial Affairs, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, confirmed that Iraq’s reserves with the Central Bank are high and reassuring at the present time.

Saleh said in a press statement, "The cash issue of the national currency is covered by ultra-high, stable and very strong."

He added, "The Iraqi monetary reserve is consistent with indicators of the so-called adequacy of reserves, as foreign reserves cover approximately 13-14 import months compared to the global scale by three months, so they are high and currently reassuring."

Saleh pointed out that "the central bank manages its reserves with high accuracy and according to internationally approved investment guidelines."
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

LINK

Despite international energy warnings, the central bank is able to secure salaries and cover debt

%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B8-%D8%A7%D9

09:22 - 19/03/2020

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Al-Alaq, confirmed on Thursday the ability of Iraq to secure the salaries of employees and retirees and cover despite the great collapse in oil prices, while stressing that prices will not remain at this level.

"According to our preliminary indications, we will be able to cover external debts and salaries," Al-Alaq said in statements to Agence France-Presse and her follower / Maalouma. He added, "Oil prices will not remain at this level. We do not expect it to rise much, but it is sufficient to secure the required amounts.”

Al-Alaq explained that officials are still closely reviewing the draft 2020 budget, which is one of the largest Iraqi budget ever, amounting to about 164 trillion dinars.  Earlier, IEA chief Fatih Birol had warned that Iraq will face enormous economic pressures in light of the collapse of the oil price, while appealing to Iraqi officials to find urgent solutions. 
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

LINK

Despite international energy warnings, the central bank is able to secure salaries and cover debt

%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B8-%D8%A7%D9

09:22 - 19/03/2020

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Al-Alaq, confirmed on Thursday the ability of Iraq to secure the salaries of employees and retirees and cover despite the great collapse in oil prices, while stressing that prices will not remain at this level.

"According to our preliminary indications, we will be able to cover external debts and salaries," Al-Alaq said in statements to Agence France-Presse and her follower / Maalouma. He added, "Oil prices will not remain at this level. We do not expect it to rise much, but it is sufficient to secure the required amounts.”

Al-Alaq explained that officials are still closely reviewing the draft 2020 budget, which is one of the largest Iraqi budget ever, amounting to about 164 trillion dinars.  Earlier, IEA chief Fatih Birol had warned that Iraq will face enormous economic pressures in light of the collapse of the oil price, while appealing to Iraqi officials to find urgent solutions. 

DT Thanks,

How???????   Please tell us DV Members your "Secret" Mr. CBI Governor Al-Alak.  Inquiring minds would love to know your final answer to this mystery.

GO RV & RI

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

F8B711A8-93BB-4B3E-BD7C-F96EF4BC257E.thumb.jpeg.4ed8b4838e4e98732798ed36a1c500a8.jpeg 

3-19-20  S&P 500 Daily Chart

We took out the Dec 2018 low yesterday and got a nice bounce.  You should be able to see on the Chart above that we have found a short term bottom.  Will it hold?  Should we buy for a long term investment or even for a 2-3 year window.  I traded today’s action and I saw a lot of people nibbling.  I traded Uber for a leveraged play and Starbucks for a solid run.   I almost bought Chevron for a 2-3 year hold but decided not to try to Swing Trade just yet.  My Gold plays that didn’t work last week are fresh in my mind.   It is a very Volatile environment.  Best to let the big boys figure it out unless you like to gamble a little bit.  I will wait for the longer term trade.  

This current pattern looks like a rest or consolidation to me.  I believe as more tests are administrated and the infected rate soars the market will go lower. I’m eyeing that 2016 low of around 1700-1800 as the next stop.  Tomorrow is Quadruple Witching Day so expect some fierce selling of beat up companies and ferocious buying of good companies that will survive this crisis.  Quad Witching is where the options expire and the big Funds rebalance.  I’ve decided not to trade that volatile day and decided to drive home from my Gulf bungalow.  It’s been a great week but I’m ready to get back home.  

I circled a few few things on the chart to watch.  

1.Above the chart is the RSI indicator.  I look for that to be around 45-50 before I start Swing Trades.  Sitting ar 33 we aren’t ready to go Long yet imo.  If you are a Day Trader you will find plenty to trade tomorrow but please don’t ever start a Swing on Friday’s unless you had a good trade and leave a few shares behind (on the house).  

2.  I didn’t circle the moving averages but the 50 sma is getting dangerously close to crossing the 200 sma. ( simple moving average). The 50 EMA is already on the 200 EMA.  Keep an eye on this.  Best case scenario is for the 50 to kiss the 200 and start going back up away from the 200. A cross ans continuous down movement is the Death Cross and signals more pain.  

3.  I already talked about the current Price.  It looks stable for now. Hopefully it holds.

4.  Below the chart is the MACD.  When you see the dark line cross the red line you will probably know it’s time to consider a buy.  You don’t need to be the first one in so just because it crosses doesn’t mean go all in.  When you do buy filter in.  We have come a long way down in 4 weeks.  3 years of uptrend erased in 4 weeks!!!!!   That’s never happened before.  Expect some ferocious up swings that are trade-able but just beware there could be equally big drops on bad news. We have already seen some of this action.  

I read today that some major Hedge Funds are selling into the rallies dumping to obtain cash.  Some of those bigger boys are playing 13 x leverage, which means they are margined to the top and probably got margin calls.  I find that hard to believe that they held but some of those guys hold no matter what.  Those that held are getting creamed. 

This Crisis is in the 2nd inning in my mind.  The uncertainty of the duration of the CV and the shut down of the economy as people are quarantined makes this a disaster in the making for our economy.  Buckle up and be safe.   

0A0345E6-CE2C-40E2-8F4E-EEAB15695C35.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

On 3/18/2020 at 9:07 PM, DinarThug said:

Oh My Cod - She Went ‘Reeling’ After Getting Totally Fish Slapped ! :o 

1DB1D81C-30CB-418A-A80E-4E01780DE9A4.gif.8b57f2846e213f291a650c654dfea218.gif

And Probably Wound Up Flat On Her Bass ...

Come Thugs...ain’tcha never been “fish slapped” before? 😉

49432988-7F74-4518-ADEC-D2AEAC81F319.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

Come Thugs...ain’tcha never been “fish slapped” before? 😉

Holy Mackerel RodAndReel - He Just Got Totally Fish ‘School’ed With A Sucker Fish Punch ! :o 

49432988-7F74-4518-ADEC-D2AEAC81F319.gif

And Probably Just For The Halibut ...

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 10