Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 18 March 2020

Adam Montana

40 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Back to the "gloom and doom" - the world is screwed. It was nice to know you all!

Hi Adam, first, thank you, for all the your  time and effort that you share with us. Second, with all the  financial conversation about the dinar and how it is needed on a global basis, Have you heard of any rumblings about the  US currency and how it may be part of the global reset opportunity? It would seem that the  OSI strategy would be the perfect move to safe guard large amounts of cash assets   In case an answer takes you away from more pressing concerns, .I don't meed an answer to this question, but it occurred to me that I hadn't really thought about it in those terms.

Edited by adhoc10
Rephrase for clarity
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Just ANOTHER day in THEE "market" "place"!!!

image.png.d298a5fc95f60923f22a2c4fef3a6ede.png

https://www.ino.com/

YOWZAH!!!

WOWZERS!!!

Nipping 20,000 AGAIN TODAY!!!

Dude Oil Futures AT $23.73/barrel!!!

Money Of The Day CURRENT comparable value AT AN ALL TIME LOW IN RECORDED FIAT CURRENCY HISTORY???!!!

My understanding is punching an oil straw with ALL associated "money" "factors" IN THEE Muddle East is nominally $9/barrel break even.

ONLY $14.49/barrel to GO!!!

image.png.bb3765f8d332bc7e8c1386f5e8c67489.png

https://quotes.ino.com/charting/?s=NYMEX_CL.J20

WHAT, pray tell, are THEE Bicraqi Iraqi gonna DO!!!

GIVE THEIR DUDE OIL AWAY AND AT A LOSS???!!!

Cut OFF "salaries" to THEE "politicians"!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'LL get THEE "necessary" "measures" "implemented"!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Thanks Adam. :tiphat:

At this point I'm beginning to be more concerned with what will happen economically without the RV/RI. 

Agreed LGD. An RV will be the answer for both the USA and Iraq, no other way to recover.  Who would have thought out of the devastation of this situation the world is in now, what we've all be waiting for will come to correct it and be a blessing-just my opinion, the timing seems so right.  But that's how our God works right, what satan tries for bad, God makes it good.  Be safe everyone, we'll lose some but we'll get through this.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

As a senior citizen I am staying at home to avoid interaction with others. Guys and girls if you are one of those who bought excessive products like toilet paper, please share with your senior neighbors. Thanks Adam for your post.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

Thanks Synopsis

iy appears that a road trip (cheap gas) with a cooler full of coronas is the way to go.It's a brave new world.

21 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

It would seem that the  OSI strategy would be the perfect move to safe guard large amounts of cash assets 

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

I likie the "second" option MUCH MO BETTAH!!!

AND ONE OF THIS seasonal influenza AND OTHER INFECTIOUS DISEASES ARE FAR WORSE THAN THE CoronaVirus.

SURE, SHAME ON THEE Chinese FOR THIS DASTARDLY ACT FOR RELEASING A BIOWEAPON WITH ANY LOSS OF LIFE!!!

THEE Chinese MUST BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE FOR RELEASING THIS BIOWEAPON ESPECIALLY WITH LOSS OF LIFE!!!

THEE CoronaVirus Hysteria disease HAS FAR MORE DISASTROUS RESULTS IN TERMS OF LOSS OF LIFE ALSO NOTED WITH FINANCIAL CONSEQUENCES IN THE MARKET SUMMARY ABOVE!!!

AND SEEMINGLY INCURABLE.

THEE Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Force CoronaVirus Hysteria disease WILL KILL FAR MORE PEOPLE THAN THE CoronaVirus ITSELF!!!

AND SEEMINGLY INCURABLE.

:o    :o    :o

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Virus tied to Corona is a bunch of bologna!!!

THEE "brave" "new" "world" is the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces meeting AND embracing REALITY AND ACTING ACCORDINGLY AND APPROPRIATELY!!!

But, hey, IF the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces, WHO ALL contracted THEE INCURABLE CoronaVirus Hysteria disease, DIED LIKE THEY THINK THEY WILL, the "new" "world" WOULD BE A MUCH MO BETTAH PLACE!!!

Yessiree.

OSI IS FOR THEE WISE GUY, er, MAN, er, WOMAN, er, (Well, OK, I'll just stop HERE)!!!

OSI.......................................................................

Wheels UP!!!

TO........................................................................

Anchors DOWN!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Please, don’t stay in your home. Go out and walk at the park, around your block, back and fourth in your yard. Stay warm, but expose as much skin as you can. The sun helps your body produce Vitamin D3, which boosts your immune system. It also helps improve your mood and reduce stress, which also improves you immune system. Limit time if you burn easy.

Staying inside concentrates all of the disease varmints in your home. Energy saving construction, without air exchangers, has created a hazard to our health.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, alreis said:

Please, don’t stay in your home. Go out and walk at the park, around your block, back and fourth in your yard. Stay warm, but expose as much skin as you can. The sun helps your body produce Vitamin D3, which boosts your immune system. It also helps improve your mood and reduce stress, which also improves you immune system. Limit time if you burn easy.

Staying inside concentrates all of the disease varmints in your home. Energy saving construction, without air exchangers, has created a hazard to our health.

Thanks alreis, great advice!!!

• Thanks 2

WOWZERS!!!

DOW Jones Industrials BELOW 20,000!!!

image.png.b4471e407fed272329bdc2feab742a51.png

https://quotes.ino.com/charting/?s=INDEX_DJI

Dude Oil BELOW $23.00/barrel!!!

HOW LOW WILL THEY GO!!!

20 minutes ago, RV-2-Day said:

The worlds finances become so screw up that Cash will become dead and a central electronic currency will emerge. 

IF, THAT is ACTUALLY THEE "case" OUR PHYSICAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar IS ALREADY DEAD!!!

Nah, ain't gonna happen. ALWAYS will be physical cash.

UNLESS THERE IS A One World Government!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

THEE CoronaVirus Hysteria disease HAS FAR MORE DISASTROUS RESULTS IN TERMS OF LOSS OF LIFE ALSO NOTED WITH FINANCIAL CONSEQUENCES IN THE MARKET SUMMARY ABOVE!!!

AND SEEMINGLY INCURABLE.

WOWZERS!!!

A Red Rubymeister ACTUALLY Gave Me A Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Red Rubymeister For YOUR "brutal" "honesty" about YOUR "personal" "assessment" AND Awarding ME THEE Noted Citation!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

So, YOU, Red Rubymeister, ACTUALLY "think" MASS PANDEMONIUM OF THEE CoronaVirus Hysteria disease WILL CURE PEOPLE OF AND/OR PREVENT THEE CoronaVirus???!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

CoronaVirus Hysteria disease causes "afflicted" to stay in THEIR homes so the lack of absorbed sunlight depletes THEIR Vitamin D manufacture AND compromises THEIR immune system WHEREAS going outside AND exposing themselves to environments above 26 C/27 C (80 F) AND getting exercise ENHANCES THEIR immune system SINCE the CoronaVirus CAN NOT live outside the host above 80 F for ANY length of time!!!

SO, THEE CoronoaVirus Hysteria disease HAS A 100% MORTALITY RATE FOR THOSE WHO THEN CONTRACT THEE CoronaVirus!!!

So, OK, Red Rubymeister(s), Enjoy YOUR CoronaVirus Hysteria disease with YOUR "fellow" "brigade" "members"!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

Hey, YOU will NOT get ANY of MY toilet paper - DO NOT EVEN TRY!!!

YOU can crap in YOUR pants(es) ALL YOU WANT BECAUSE OF YOUR CoronaVirus Hysteria disease "loosening" OF YOUR "bowels"- STILL, NO toilet paper from ME!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2