Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Daily Auction - Wednesday - 3/18/2020

ronscarpa

image.png.4a83c4e230dec438ed2038eeffb5e4e0.png

https://quotes.ino.com/charting/?s=NYMEX_CL.J20

So, THEE Bicraqi Iraqi SELL THEIR Dude Oil for USD.

THEN, THEE Bicraqi Iraqi SELL THEIR USD for Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.

THEE Bicraqi Iraqi USD "revenue" "stream" IS NOMINALLY 40% of the "budgeted" $56/barrel!!!

WOWZERS!!!

A WHOLE WIDE WHIRLED OF HURT FOR THEE Bicraqi Iraqi!!!

THEE "parliamentarians" ARE ABOUT TO GET THEIR SALARIES WHACKED!!!

THAT'LL FIX 'EM!!!

Bicraqi Iraqi CBI "reserves" taking a SHELLACKING???!!!

"Reason" FOR "stopping" THEE Insanian INFECTED weekday corrupt Bicraqi Iraqi daily currency auctions???!!!

HOW LONG???!!!

UNTIL Dude Oil Prices GO BACK UP???!!!

ANYTIME SOON???!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

One of the reasons I invested in the Iraqi Dinar....despite all the bs that everyone on this site knows full well....has to do with oil price:

Iraq has one of the lowest oil production costs in the world...the cost to produce oil is very, very low there. Basically stick a pipe in the ground, attache a pump, you are in the oil production business.

I knew that various technologies were advancing...including fracking....which could...and did...alter the global oil market...drastically.

I knew that, even if world oil prices sank to very, very low oil prices, Iraq would still be very competitive, because their oil is so cheap to produce....compared to most places in the world.

I figured, there is so much oil in Iraq, the production cost is so very low compared to everyone, the technology needed to extract the Iraqi oil was so very basic that, eventually Iraqi oil production would go through the roof....based on economic fundamentals alone....the price of production....even with much technical progress in things like fracking bringing other competitors on to the marketplace.

I still think I'm right. 

Despite all the bs going on, despite the politics of Iraq, despite the stupidity of it's leaders, despite the corona virus and everything else....despite all that, the leaders of Iraq, try as they might, are incapable of screwing this up completely.

They made a valiant effort to do so, but in the end, oil will flow, the river of money will start.

I still think I'm right. If you invested in the Dinar, I still think YOU are right. 

My two cents. :bananacamel::twocents:

• Upvote 1

They have gone without auctions before.  DON'T read anything into it. .  You guys have to stop reading into news articles in Hope's that every article is positive.  This has been going on for many many years. I have been going onto 15 yrs myself. And all the positive twist you put on it ain't helping. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, GregHi said:

Hey Ron,

how many days have they not had the auctions now? I would think this is huge news.. this is their life blood. Have we ever seen before where they did not have auctions?

Two (2) daze now.

We'll see TOMORROW since Thursdays are when THEY have an auction for Sunday!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Engine1 said:

They have gone without auctions before.  DON'T read anything into it.

correct its happened before and every time it does some are hoping they are making a adjustment in rate , i dont know if it was some rumor about the cbi needs 3 days to make the changes or what but some have a difficult time with the highs and sudden drop of the dinar coaster when the cbi resumes the auctions , personally i think it just lays down more track for the coaster to run on . 

keep rational , love many , trust few , learn to paddle ur own canoe  .......cheers dv'ers

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3