Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Guru Opinions @ 9:30 PM CST - 3/17/2020

3-17-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy    Article: "Saleh assigns Adnan Al-Zarfi to form new Government"  I talked about this happening and this should not be surprising.  I hope they do this...Mahdi has failed to get anything accomplished while he was there.  They had a transitional PM, it really went to crap...what I like about this...they should be dissolving the parliament.  Quote:   "Article 81...stating that if parliament does not vote for him on whom he chooses that any president of the Republic can dissolve the parliament."  ... parliament really is the problem.  They're not getting anything accomplished because they refuse to work together...I'm happy they're talking about dissolving the parliament.  Let's hope that happens. 

3-17-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff  ...If anyone goes to exchange their dinar right at a bank there's a very good change you're most likely gonna to pay roughly 1% in exchange fees off the top...that would be their fee.  One direction I'm gonna go...I'm probably gonna go through Wells Fargo.  They have what's called PCS (Private Client Services).  I've already talked to my financial adviser over there and he said...as long as there's enough foreign currency involved he can get me a better exchange rate than a traditional bank branch can.  So that's one of the routes and directions I'm gonna go when this does happen... [Speak with your own financial advisors and tax professionals at the appropriate time.]

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

After having been informed - he has evidently already converted his dinar.

3-7-2020  Intel Guru OkieOilMan  ...I AM LED TO BELIEVE NOW THAT THE R.V. HAS STARTED FOR SOME DIFFERENT GROUP'S AND PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS WHO HAD BEEN ON TOP OF THE LADDER SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE PROGRAM...I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT THE FIRST FEW DAY'S OF THIS COMING WEEK WILL FINALLY GIVE US THE RELIEF WE ALL HAVE BEEN NEEDING FOR SO LONG.  BE SURE YOUR PREPARATION WORK IS COMPLETED AND PREPARE TO BE INFORMED (FROM NUMEROUS SOURCES) OF YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR YOUR EXCHANGE OR REDEMPTION...THERE ARE NO STOPPING THE R.V. AT THIS PRESENT TIME .  PRAY ALL KEEPS GOING AS TO WHAT IS SCHEDULED IN A VERY FEW DAYS. RELAX TOMORROW AND BE PREPARED FOR THE WEEK WE HAVE ALL WAITED FOR——-SHALOAM  

I really do wish people would stop with  - it's gonna happen on X date. They don't know - nobody does - so stop the prompting of misinformation.

No different than the ones out there hyping the virus. Just stick to the facts and don't cloud whatever credibility you may have.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2