Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 5:00 PM CST - 3/17/2020

3-17-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy  ...it's interesting that the Iraq Stock Exchange said it will not organize trading sessions and stop trading activities in securities as of tomorrow...I saw another article that said they would not reopen until March 22nd...Is that a date that just keeps magically popping up?... I do know the stock exchange has stopped its activity.  Why?  That's a good question.  They're gonna say it's the oil crisis but even so that shouldn't stop people from going ahead and working with the stock exchange as far as buying from home...Does this mean anything Maybe they are making the adjustments for the new rate.

3-17-2020   Intel Guru RayRen98   President Salih appoints Adnan Al Zurfi as Prime Minister designate. He now has 30 days to form his cabinet which he must then put to a vote of confidence in Iraq's fractious Parliament. The US approves him...he was verbally against the political leaders not listening to the demands of the citizens.  Al Zurfi was a former official of the US-run authorities that took over Iraq after the 2003 US invasion that deposed former ruler Saddam Hussein.  Al Zurfi has deep ties that favor the US and he may face a very difficult time from the blocs.

3-17-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff   As of Tuesday the 17th they'll be stopping trading [ISX stock exchange]...Remember the stock market uses the rate for trading so they need to stop trading to give them time to change the rate.  Just more confirmation...They're gonna stop trading as of today the 17th  and then they're going to resume on the 24th.

:salute:Also note that the CBI did not hold an Auction today....exchange rates haven't changed...RON 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, adhoc10 said:

Thanks Ron, always appreciate  your daily updates. Looking forward to the day the opinions mature to tangible action items.E.G. I'm heading to the bank!!   Hope you are doing well, Sending grateful thoughts your way. 

Thanks adhoc10, I appreciate your kind words  -  I agree, it would be nice heading to the bank.:twothumbs:

• Thanks 1