Jump to content

Ladies and Gents: Our so-called next President in all his glory!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oooh......Trump Disciple Syndrome.....sounds cluelessly cultish.      GO RV, then BV

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

23.4 Trillion and climbing.

 

GO RV, then BV

OOps! Trump increased the debt by 24% and Obummer increased it by 74%. Looks like Trump does have fiscal responsibility.

 

Next!

 

There is something wrong with those figures in the article but you know and I will let you figure it out.

Edited by Theseus
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Theseus said:

OOps! Trump increased the debt by 24% and Obummer increased it by 74%. Looks like Trump does have fiscal responsibility.

 

Next!

 

There is something wrong with those figures in the article but you know and I will let you figure it out.

 

The market climbed and sustained 10k plus points during Obama's tenure too....which was nice.

 

GO RV, then BV

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shabibilicious said:

 

The market climbed and sustained 10k plus points during Obama's tenure too....which was nice.

 

GO RV, then BV

Which market? The sales of automobiles?

 

You made the claim prove it with a source otherwise it is fake news.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Where Was the Dow Jones When Obama Took Office?

When President Obama took office on Jan. 20, 2009, the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) continued its credit crisis slump and fell to 7,949.09, the lowest inaugural performance (as measured by percentage drop) for the Dow since its creation in 1896.1

 

If in the first term of Obama's Presidency, the DJIA rose 73.20% from 7,949.09 as the article suggests, then during the first term the DJIA only rose to approximately 13, 751.93 (1.7320 x 7,949.09) which was approximately only 6K points during his first term. Compare apples with apples. You show 8 years versus less than 4. Okay so you are skewing the stats to show what you want. Gotcha!

 

Edited by Theseus
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Theseus said:

Shabbs has yet to show any Trump disciple syndrome going on here. Although I do see a lot of Trump derangement syndrome.

 

You've spent almost three pages defending and then morphing a thread you started specifically for me....fun stuff, don't you think?  :lol:

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

You've spent almost three pages defending and then morphing a thread you started specifically for me....fun stuff, don't you think?  :lol:

 

GO RV, then BV

Never said it was specifically for you, I said it was made to prove a point. The point was made long ago. You are stalking people on here and try to get them removed by riling them up. You have broken a thread rule and you said nothing about it. The intent was not a whoop a_s but an exposure because I know many watching this got a huge kick out of your retorts today. Again I did not give you or anyone else a emoji score today or yesterday  or even in the last several months. LOL. I had a lot of fun and so did those watching.

Edited by Theseus
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Theseus said:

Oooh how so predictable of you to stalk me, considering this thread was made for you to prove my point. You can't help yourself.

 

2 minutes ago, Theseus said:

Never said it was specifically for you, I said it was made to prove a point. The point was made long ago. You are stalking people on here and try to get them removed by riling them up. You have broken a thread rule and you said nothing about it. The intent was not a whoop a_s but an exposure because I know many watching this got a huge kick out of your retorts today. Again I did not give you or anyone else a emoji score today or yesterday  or even in the last several months. LOL. I had a lot of fun and so did those watching.

 

Did you author the top quote or not?.......A simple Yes or No will suffice.  <_<

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Theseus said:

Nah point proven. 

 

Stupidity is a disease in which one cannot cure.

 

That's the great thing about the internet....you can deny your misdeeds all day long, yet the evidence to the contrary lasts for forever.  Thanks for playing.  :peace:

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

That's the great thing about the internet....you can deny your misdeeds all day long, yet the evidence to the contrary lasts for forever.  Thanks for playing.  :peace:

 

GO RV, then BV

And you know that game so well, eh? Good thing I don't have to hide behind the mask of authority. 

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Theseus said:

And you know that game so well, eh? Good thing I don't have to hide behind the mask of authority. 

 

Dude, what's with the veiled hypothetical threats?.  Life isn't meant to be so hard...especially in the face of harsh adversity we all face today.  Peace.  :peace:

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

Dude, what's with the veiled hypothetical threats?.  Life isn't meant to be so hard...especially in the face of harsh adversity we all face today.  Peace.  :peace:

 

GO RV, then BV

Why do you keep inserting things that are just not there? No one threatened you. Period. You have a habit of seeing things that just isn't there. It's your nature to do that to try to get other people in trouble and riled up. Do you get your jollies off on it? 

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Theseus said:

Why do you keep inserting things that are just not there? No one threatened you. Period. You have a habit of seeing things that just isn't there. It's your nature to do that to try to get other people in trouble and riled up. Do you get your jollies off on it? 

 

Please pardon my misinterpretation.....It seemed to me like you were saying if you had the authority you would ban me from this site.  My apologizes.  

 

GO RV, then BV

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shabibilicious said:

 

Please pardon my misinterpretation.....It seemed to me like you were saying if you had the authority you would ban me from this site.  My apologizes.  

 

GO RV, then BV

 

I never said that. Reread that again.

57 minutes ago, Theseus said:

And you know that game so well, eh? Good thing I don't have to hide behind the mask of authority. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.