Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ladies and Gents: Our so-called next President in all his glory!

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

23.4 Trillion and climbing.

GO RV, then BV

OOps! Trump increased the debt by 24% and Obummer increased it by 74%. Looks like Trump does have fiscal responsibility.

Next!

There is something wrong with those figures in the article but you know and I will let you figure it out.

Edited by Theseus
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Theseus said:

OOps! Trump increased the debt by 24% and Obummer increased it by 74%. Looks like Trump does have fiscal responsibility.

Next!

There is something wrong with those figures in the article but you know and I will let you figure it out.

The market climbed and sustained 10k plus points during Obama's tenure too....which was nice.

GO RV, then BV

Where Was the Dow Jones When Obama Took Office?

When President Obama took office on Jan. 20, 2009, the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) continued its credit crisis slump and fell to 7,949.09, the lowest inaugural performance (as measured by percentage drop) for the Dow since its creation in 1896.1

If in the first term of Obama's Presidency, the DJIA rose 73.20% from 7,949.09 as the article suggests, then during the first term the DJIA only rose to approximately 13, 751.93 (1.7320 x 7,949.09) which was approximately only 6K points during his first term. Compare apples with apples. You show 8 years versus less than 4. Okay so you are skewing the stats to show what you want. Gotcha!

Edited by Theseus
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You've spent almost three pages defending and then morphing a thread you started specifically for me....fun stuff, don't you think?  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

Never said it was specifically for you, I said it was made to prove a point. The point was made long ago. You are stalking people on here and try to get them removed by riling them up. You have broken a thread rule and you said nothing about it. The intent was not a whoop a_s but an exposure because I know many watching this got a huge kick out of your retorts today. Again I did not give you or anyone else a emoji score today or yesterday  or even in the last several months. LOL. I had a lot of fun and so did those watching.

Edited by Theseus
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Theseus said:

Oooh how so predictable of you to stalk me, considering this thread was made for you to prove my point. You can't help yourself.

Never said it was specifically for you, I said it was made to prove a point. The point was made long ago. You are stalking people on here and try to get them removed by riling them up. You have broken a thread rule and you said nothing about it. The intent was not a whoop a_s but an exposure because I know many watching this got a huge kick out of your retorts today. Again I did not give you or anyone else a emoji score today or yesterday  or even in the last several months. LOL. I had a lot of fun and so did those watching.

Did you author the top quote or not?.......A simple Yes or No will suffice.  <_<

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

That's the great thing about the internet....you can deny your misdeeds all day long, yet the evidence to the contrary lasts for forever.  Thanks for playing.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

And you know that game so well, eh? Good thing I don't have to hide behind the mask of authority. 

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Dude, what's with the veiled hypothetical threats?.  Life isn't meant to be so hard...especially in the face of harsh adversity we all face today.  Peace.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Why do you keep inserting things that are just not there? No one threatened you. Period. You have a habit of seeing things that just isn't there. It's your nature to do that to try to get other people in trouble and riled up. Do you get your jollies off on it? 

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 2

Why do you keep inserting things that are just not there? No one threatened you. Period. You have a habit of seeing things that just isn't there. It's your nature to do that to try to get other people in trouble and riled up. Do you get your jollies off on it? 

Please pardon my misinterpretation.....It seemed to me like you were saying if you had the authority you would ban me from this site.  My apologizes.  

GO RV, then BV

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

Please pardon my misinterpretation.....It seemed to me like you were saying if you had the authority you would ban me from this site.  My apologizes.  

GO RV, then BV

I never said that. Reread that again.

57 minutes ago, Theseus said:

And you know that game so well, eh? Good thing I don't have to hide behind the mask of authority. 

• Upvote 1