Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ladies and Gents: Our so-called next President in all his glory!

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You should brush up on the DinarVets rules.  :shakehead:

GO RV, then BV

The rules you make up or the ones that are official? Because the one needing a brush up on the rules is you. You done been called out and exposed in all your glory.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 1

You mean the abuse you perpetrate on the dinar community and get away with it because you speak in double speak and then claim innocence? Yeah we all know that rule you made up. I have kept to the rules of this forum. I have been at the hands of your abuse on here and nothing gets done about it. Now you have been exposed. You are directly targeting me (stalking) in hopes I will call you a name or something worse. You know it. And now that I have called you out you are hurt. Boo. friggin hoo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Theseus said:

You mean the abuse you perpetrate on the dinar community and get away with it because you speak in double speak and then claim innocence? Yeah we all know that rule you made up. I have kept to the rules of this forum. I have been at the hands of your abuse on here and nothing gets done about it. Now you have been exposed. You are directly targeting me (stalking) in hopes I will call you a name or something worse. You know it. And now that I have called you out you are hurt. Boo. friggin hoo.

1 hour ago, Theseus said:

Oooh how so predictable of you to stalk me, considering this thread was made for you to prove my point. You can't help yourself.

Hmmm....who targeted who again?  B)  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Theseus said:

Shabbs, I made this thread and anyone could have responded but only you responded. Thus again you made the point you were targeting me and now you are obsessed that you got called out. I wasn't targeting you at all, although you did take the bait. 

You actually said right there in print that you made this thread for me.....It's right there.  You can't deny it and retain any integrity whatsoever.  Just admit it and move on.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Back to Biden and his gaffes... 

Realistically his biggest mistake may have come in the last debate... . or whatever that was...  

Joe stated his VP would be a woman......no if and or buts.... 

Considering his age and seemingly declining mental capabilities......perhaps who ever is best qualified....regardless of race or gender would have been the better answer......

Same thoughts for the next Supreme Court Justice.....only a Woman of Color.....why not the best qualified person for the job?

CL 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Back to Biden and his gaffes... 

Realistically his biggest mistake may have come in the last debate... . or whatever that was...  

Joe stated his VP would be a woman......no if and or buts.... 

Considering his age and seemingly declining mental capabilities......perhaps who ever is best qualified....regardless of race or gender would have been the better answer......

Same thoughts for the next Supreme Court Justice.....only a Woman of Color.....why not the best qualified person for the job?

CL 

He said he wants to make his administration and in turn the SCOTUS look like America....Smart tactic coming from a dementia sufferer, don't you think?  Those women in the burbs probably ate it up, as well as minorities.  As always, just my opinion.

And at what point does Trump kick Pence to the curb in favor of Haley?

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Actually you would be the "pot" in that particular scenario.  :shrug:  

GO RV, then BV

19 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Nothing derogatory about this post of yours though right?  pot....kettle....black.    ;)  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

I guess when you add  "As always, just my opinion." this passes off as not violating the rules, eh? No abuse from you here eh?

As always, just my opinion.

Edited by Theseus

11 minutes ago, Theseus said:

I guess when you add  "As always, just my opinion." this passes off as not violating the rules, eh? No abuse from you here eh?

As always, just my opinion.

I'm sorry you feel abused, truly I am.  I'll move on, confident in the knowledge that this derogatory thread designed specifically for me, was simply a lapse in your judgment.  No harm, no foul.  ;)

GO RV, then BV  

Edited by Shabibilicious