Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 5:00 PM- 3/16/2020

3-15-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy   It's really weird in our community.  Not a lot of people are talking and here's my theory on this and that is we know it's coming close to crunch time.  A lot of people have pulled the trigger saying this rate change is gonna happen at the end of March or sometime in the beginning of April.  And this isn't just one dinar guru there's been several.  I told you before I felt this same way in that something is gonna happen by the end of March maybe no later than the beginning of April...

3-16-2020   Intel Guru Footforward   I believe the RV is actually a Trump card...no pun intended and Trump is waiting for the precise moment to release the RV when it's going to have the best affect to counteract this attack that has come on the financial system.  I'm  actually really encouraged as much as things look like they suck right now.   ...What I'm looking for next in regards to the dinar ...is for the dow to get to 20,000 again...really good chance it happens around March 20th...to be clear I don't know that the RV happens on March 20th...I actually don't think the RV happens on that date.  To be clear, I don't think we are far off.

3-16-2020   Intel Guru Frank26  ...Trump said "I think we are going to have a tremendous bounce when this is over." ...that recoil affect.  That boomerang effect.  That slingshot effect.  IMO I really think Trump talked to the markets and he said just pull back and hold on. Once this coronavirus thing is over and done with and the democrats are done exaggerating and the media finally finished their nonsense let's get back to work. In fact IMO...what if we reward a few counties? ...what if we allow a few countries to go ahead and raise the value of their currencies starting with Iraq?  Wow!  ...we have 330 million Americans in the United States.  How many of them you think now have dinar?  Man we are going to rock the world!  

:salute:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4