Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

19 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Shabbs, this is my last post in this Forum.  It’s just the same rubbish everyday.  Not worth my time.  

18 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Well, there is a point to it, he just won't comment on your answer. He wants to know your reason for defending Biden. A man who has many times portraid the very things you call Trump out on. 

First and foremost, Biden has never triumphantly on audio admitted to sexual assault, Trump has.  All the rest is hearsay.  While Miss Reade should be taken seriously and her claims investigated, just as Mr. Biden has said, the burden of proof is on her.  Just as the burden of proof from the 20 plus accusers of Trump lies with them.  

As for answering Pitchers questions, he's made it abundantly clear in his post that it's not worth his time.....Therefore, no point in me answering.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

First and foremost, Biden has never triumphantly on audio admitted to sexual assault, Trump has.  All the rest is hearsay.  While Miss Reade should be taken seriously and her claims investigated, just as Mr. Biden has said, the burden of proof is on her.  Just as the burden of proof from the 20 plus accusers of Trump lies with them.  

As for answering Pitchers questions, he's made it abundantly clear in his post that it's not worth his time.....Therefore, no point in me answering.  

GO RV, then BV

Trump never admitted to sexual assault either. He said "could" not " did".

Bidens recording and admitting quid pro quo is out there. A crime Trump was accused of and found nothing on. You post above with the NYorker is like you with the facts. Eyes covered and speaking about stuff you won't admit is true. You condemn Trump for things and want him held accountable yet let Biden skate on proven facts and lawlessness. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Trump never admitted to sexual assault either. He said "could" not " did".

Bidens recording and admitting quid pro quo is out there. A crime Trump was accused of and found nothing on. You post above with the NYorker is like you with the facts. Eyes covered and speaking about stuff you won't admit is true. You condemn Trump for things and want him held accountable yet let Biden skate on proven facts and lawlessness. 

Not sure why you're complaining.....the Durham report will be coming any day, month or year now...my guess would be around election time to get the biggest political advantage Trump's ego demands.  And the Senate is investigating the Bidens and voted to subpoena Hunter Biden....so it seems all Trump supporter's dreams are coming to fruition.  I would think you would be excited as opposed to grumpy.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Shabs, see if you could watch this without being disgusted by this man... but then he also taught his son his high morals also , his son who left his wife and family to marry his dead brother’s wife , proceed to cheat on her  and have a baby with yet another woman , tries to hide all his money from his father’s quid pro quo deals in Ukraine and China to try and get out of paying child support and deny paternity !!

such a sweet family of morality ... PLEASE 

But then again you were so proud in another thread to say who you voted for in the past , let’s see you were  oh so proud to have voted for the Clinton’s , where there too perversions are rampant .   Bill Clinton used the Oval Office as his private sex den,  and tell me how many times was he on Jeffrey Epstein’s airplane to the private island of perversion ..... All of it runs really deep .... But you are proud to stand by them !!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Health

Fauci: Hydroxychloroquine not effective against coronavirus

Zachary Brennan
PoliticoMay 27, 2020
0415ef04115abd15bac662b70e532c6a

Fauci: Hydroxychloroquine not effective against coronavirus
More

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci on Wednesday became the first Trump administration official to say definitively that hydroxychloroquine is not an effective treatment for the coronavirus, based on the available data.

"The scientific data is really quite evident now about the lack of efficacy," Fauci — the U.S. government's top infectious disease expert — said on CNN.

But he stopped short of calling for an outright ban of the drug, which President Trump said he was taking last week as a preventative measure after a top White House aide was diagnosed with the coronavirus.

Fauci's comments come days after the Lancet published a 96,000-patient observational study that concluded that hydroxychloroquine had no effect on Covid-19 and may have even caused some harm.

France decided this week to ban the use of hydroxychloroquine, even in clinical trials, and the WHO has paused its clinical trials of the drug.

There is no data yet from randomized, controlled clinical trials of hydroxychloroquine — the gold standard for evaluating potential treatments. But Fauci was unequivocal on Wednesday, saying that "the data are clear right now."

https://news.yahoo.com/fauci-hydroxychloroquine-not-effective-against-142215234.html?.tsrc=jtc_news_index

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Shabs, see if you could watch this without being disgusted by this man... but then he also taught his son his high morals also , his son who left his wife and family to marry his dead brother’s wife , proceed to cheat on her  and have a baby with yet another woman , tries to hide all his money from his father’s quid pro quo deals in Ukraine and China to try and get out of paying child support system" rel="">support and deny paternity !!

But then again you were so proud in another thread to say who you voted for in the past , let’s see you were  oh so proud to have voted for the Clinton’s , where there too perversions are rampant .   Bill Clinton used the Oval Office as his private sex den,  and tell me how many times was he on Jeffrey Epstein’s airplane to the private island of perversion ..... All of it runs really deep .... But you are proud to stand by them !!!!

Hey Shelley....Trump is a proven adulterer.  Fact.  Perhaps you should put your hypocritical finger away and face facts.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Shabs, see if you could watch this without being disgusted by this man... but then he also taught his son his high morals also , his son who left his wife and family to marry his dead brother’s wife , proceed to cheat on her  and have a baby with yet another woman , tries to hide all his money from his father’s quid pro quo deals in Ukraine and China to try and get out of paying child support system" rel="">support and deny paternity !!

This Jeffrey Epstein?

Trump seen partying with sex offender Jeffrey Epstein in unearthed ...

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Shelley said:

You know, as you pointed out....I also voted for Ronald Reagan (Father of a proud Atheist son).  Did that make Old Ronald an Atheist as well?  Do we judge entire families now because of one bad egg?  Is that who we've become under Trump and his vitriolic behavior?   

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Hey Shelley....Trump is a proven adulterer.  Fact.  Perhaps you should put your hypocritical finger away and face facts.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Hey Shabs I have never denied that Trump is an adulterer !! The difference between you and I , is I don't fake hate on morals 

like you do 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Shelley said:

Hey Shabs I have never denied that Trump is an adulterer !! The difference between you and I , is I don't fake hate on morals 

like you do 

No you don't....you just point a hypocritical finger in my direction and continue to tote Trump's water, proud as a lark.  Kudos to you, Shelley.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

No you don't....you just point a hypocritical finger in my direction and continue to tote Trump's water, proud as a lark.  Kudos to you, Shelley.

GO RV, then BV

You show me one comment where I have Said something good about trump , you can’t because I have never..., I just point out your hypocritical finger pointing .... I say if your going to hate one then you should be hating them all !!!  Your the one that props Biden up that he cares about us as Americans , Kudos to you Shabs

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Your the one that props Biden up that he cares about us as Americans , Kudos to you Shabs

I did, and he does.....Notice which one of the two cares enough about others to wear a mask and set a positive example for others to follow.  That's what leaders do....not 48k disparaging tweets like a petulant child.  If you don't care for Trump, that's great...as I certainly don't either.

GO RV, then BV

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Not sure why you're complaining.....the Durham report will be coming any day, month or year now...my guess would be around election time to get the biggest political advantage Trump's ego demands.  And the Senate is investigating the Bidens and voted to subpoena Hunter Biden....so it seems all Trump supporter's dreams are coming to fruition.  I would think you would be excited as opposed to grumpy.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

I am not complaining. I am excited about the report. I will be disappointed if people are not tried because of political or monetary influence. 

Grumpy??? Ha Ha. My wife will tell me when I am grumpy. Crickets from her side. 

• Thanks 2

On 5/27/2020 at 10:12 AM, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Somehow I bet you were hated as a kid. 

🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣😎😎😎😎😎

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1