Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Johns Hopkins and Gates Foundation Hosted Coronavirus Pandemic Simulation Last October

Johns Hopkins and Gates Foundation Hosted Coronavirus Pandemic Simulation Last October

Event-201.jpg

Just a few months before the Covid-19 outbreak, an exercise was held by world elites called Event 201, where they simulated a global pandemic of a coronavirus that transmitted from bats to humans. Taking place in October, the event was hosted by Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, Bloomberg School Of Public Health, World Economic Forum, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. The simulation analyzed the health impacts, as well as the economic, lifestyle, and trade fallout from the virus.

From the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security website:

The Event 201 scenario

Event 201 simulates an outbreak of a novel zoonotic coronavirus transmitted from bats to pigs to people that eventually becomes efficiently transmissible from person to person, leading to a severe pandemic. The pathogen and the disease it causes are modeled largely on SARS, but it is more transmissible in the community setting by people with mild symptoms.

The disease starts in pig farms in Brazil, quietly and slowly at first, but then it starts to spread more rapidly in healthcare settings. When it starts to spread efficiently from person to person in the low-income, densely packed neighborhoods of some of the megacities in South America, the epidemic explodes. It is first exported by air travel to Portugal, the United States, and China and then to many other countries. Although at first some countries are able to control it, it continues to spread and be reintroduced, and eventually no country can maintain control.

There is no possibility of a vaccine being available in the first year. There is a fictional antiviral drug that can help the sick but not significantly limit spread of the disease.

Since the whole human population is susceptible, during the initial months of the pandemic, the cumulative number of cases increases exponentially, doubling every week. And as the cases and deaths accumulate, the economic and societal consequences become increasingly severe.

The scenario ends at the 18-month point, with 65 million deaths. The pandemic is beginning to slow due to the decreasing number of susceptible people. The pandemic will continue at some rate until there is an effective vaccine or until 80-90 % of the global population has been exposed. From that point on, it is likely to be an endemic childhood disease.

The Center For Health Security YouTube channel posted several videos from the event, which they tab as “Event 201, A Global Pandemic Exercise”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/johns-hopkins-and-gates-foundation-hosted-coronavirus-pandemic-simulation-last-october/

• Thanks 4

how many of us , ( meaning dinar folks who see this topic )  know someone who  has   corvid 19 ?

I see what the  sudden " panic buy " is doing ,  but really in my 60 years  , never seen business closings and schools let out like this ,

myself I do not know of anyone with this  ...  ( no one  coughing ,  or ill I guess .  ) 

makes me wonder if no one else see it first hand ,  what is the cover up behind this ?  < -------  if no one else is seeing it either

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

My wife and daughter both came down with the exact symptoms of COVID 19 at the beginning of Feb. They got sick from a 1 year old next door. 

I am beginning to think they both had COVID 19 but were able to fight it off. I was able to not get it because of the regime that I take.

Urgent care did not test my wife because they all assumed it was the flue or Bronchitis. They did give her an inhaler treatment. 

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

My wife and daughter both came down with the exact symptoms of COVID 19 at the beginning of Feb. They got sick from a 1 year old next door. 

I am beginning to think they both had COVID 19 but were able to fight it off. I was able to not get it because of the regime that I take.

Urgent care did not test my wife because they all assumed it was the flue or Bronchitis. They did give her an inhaler treatment. 

I had similar stuff early January over one week end. Started feeling off on Thursday afternoon then was about normal on Monday. Still had some chest congestion for about two weeks.

I recently heard about this meeting, made me wonder if this current outbreak is a test run for something REALLY deadly, unleashed by these Globalist creeps. Several have made it known in the past, (the Soros, Gates, Kissinger types), that the population of the world should only be around 2 billion...

• Thanks 2