Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Perfect example why Trump needs to be voted out In November

Trump made a damning admission about why he wants to keep passengers on a cruise ship with coronavirus

On Friday, while appearing at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Trump did just that when he revealed he wanted to keep passengers on a cruise ship exposed to Covid-19, the new coronavirus, quarantined on the vessel — not for public safety reasons or to reduce the spread of the disease — but so that they wouldn’t count as American cases of the illness.

“I like the numbers being where they are,” Trump said. “I don’t need to have the numbers double because of one ship.”

He is not fit to be the President of the United States. He doesn’t care about you or me! Not one damn bit! You guys are all about conspiracy theory’s on here. How about this one? Trump doesn’t want coronavirus test to get out to the masses. Not because it will save lives but because he thinks it will look bad on him. Trump is dangerous......like scary dangerous. He is so dangerous moderate Independents and moderate Republicans will not vote for this guy. I don’t hate Trump like almost all here think, but I am scared as hell of him. 

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/trump-made-a-damning-admission-about-why-he-wants-to-keep-passengers-on-a-cruise-ship-with-coronavirus/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

I would not let them off the ship either, numbers be damned, until all tested negative.

How many are U.S citizens?

How many are showing positive?

Would you want them released on to our shores willy nilly?

This ship has had a history of the virus. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 11

59 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

I would not let them off the ship either, numbers be damned, until all tested negative.

How many are U.S citizens?

How many are showing positive?

Would you want them released on to our shores willy nilly?

This ship has had a history of the virus. 

It wasn’t Willy nilly.....They went to lock down at Air Force bases just like the Americans did when they came from China.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Caddie......so many unknowns in all of this.....no one can make every move perfectly.....nor will they....

The news that might be might most helpful is the move away from "big brother government" being the main bird dog working the problem. 

Privatization is going to resolve this much faster....

Kudos to NY Gov Cuomo....exactly how he is tackling the issue. Stay healthy brother!😉

CL 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Caddie......so many unknowns in all of this.....no one can make every move perfectly.....nor will they....

The news that might be might most helpful is the move away from "big brother government" being the main bird dog working the problem. 

Privatization is going to resolve this much faster....

Kudos to NY Gov Cuomo....exactly how he is tackling the issue. Stay healthy brother!😉

CL 

Thanks CL but already sick. Got Sinus drainage cough, and last night a low grade fever. Going to call my doctors this morning and try to get tested but I know what he will say is no despite what Trump says( that anybody can get a test) because I have not been overseas. Do I think I have covid19? No but I would love to be sure. Keep you posted

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Thanks CL but already sick. Got Sinus drainage cough, and last night a low grade fever. Going to call my doctors this morning and try to get tested but I know what he will say is no despite what Trump says( that anybody can get a test) because I have not been overseas. Do I think I have covid19? No but I would love to be sure. Keep you posted

Sorry to hear it.....you might casually mention you're an active blogger on a Veterans site of 50,000......just small talk with the care taker.......that squeaky wheel can often times get the grease.....perhaps you might photo journal the experience as well....to post on site......they might eat that up.....

I believe that with the testing headed toward privatization this will all get straightened out....in the mean time, for your own peace of mind you may have to play the game a little...

Hope you feel better soon!

CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Sorry to hear it.....you might casually mention you're an active blogger on a Veterans site of 50,000......just small talk with the care taker.......that squeaky wheel can often times get the grease.....perhaps you might photo journal the experience as well....to post on site......they might eat that up.....

I believe that with the testing headed toward privatization this will all get straightened out....in the mean time, for your own peace of mind you may have to play the game a little...

Hope you feel better soon!

CL

Just heard from the Doctor he will not prescribe a coronavirus test for me. Said I don’t meet the criteria. I told him I heard If you had symptoms of the flu you could get the test. He said that’s not the case. You have to have traveled overseas or been in direct contact with someone who has coronavirus. He thinks I have an upper respiratory infection. So off I go to CVS to get antibiotics he subscribed for me. So here is a real world situation that you can’t get a coronavirus test even  if you want one. Stay safe!

Edited by caddieman
  • Upvote 3

Here is some of what he sent me for those interested.

Diagnosis

Viral upper respiratory infection (common cold) with sinusitis

Prescriptions

The following medications have been prescribed for you:

Ventolin HFA (90mcg/puff): Inhale 2 puffs every 6 hours as needed for wheezing. If symptoms are severe, may use as often as every 4 hours.

Benzonatate (100mg): Take 1 capsule by mouth 3 times a day as needed for cough. Do not chew or cut these capsules.

About your diagnosis

The common cold is a viral infection of the respiratory tract, which includes the nose, throat, breathing passages, and lungs. Sometimes the virus also affects your sinuses, the hollow spaces connected to your nasal passages. These passages swell and block the drainage of fluid or mucus from the nose. These are the key things to know about colds:

• There is no vaccine to prevent colds and no cure for a cold.

• Some medications can lessen your symptoms.

• You can spread a cold to other people.

• Over 200 different viruses can cause the common cold. That's why you can get another cold after you've just had one.

Information on 2019 novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19)

Cases of coronavirus have been reported in the United States. Even so, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the risk from coronavirus to the general American public remains low. Coronavirus usually causes a mild illness like the common cold, and most people who get it will recover on their own. For more advice on how to manage symptoms and prevent spread of the coronavirus, see the "Other Treatment" and "Prevention" sections below.

If you have close contact with someone who has a confirmed case of coronavirus and you get new or worsening fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, contact your provider right away.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, caddieman said:
Ventolin HFA (90mcg/puff): Inhale 2 puffs every 6 hours as needed for wheezing. If symptoms are severe, may use as often as every 4 hours.

Benzonatate (100mg): Take 1 capsule by mouth 3 times a day as needed for cough. Do not chew or cut these capsules.

Definitely is not what I would take.

You / we have about 380 trillion virus's living on us right now. Every time you shake someones had you transfer a 100,000 at a time.

A well body does not get sick. 

Stay well.

Peace,

Come on RV 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

About your diagnosis

Di comes from the Latin word for two.

agnosis comes from the latin word agnosia which means lose of the ability to recognize.

So diagnosis really means: 2 people that are unsure; you and your medical doctor.....

• Thanks 1