Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tyrant Pelosi Smacks Her Hand on Podium, Says It’s Her Way or Nothing When it Comes to Addressing Coronavirus (VIDEO)

2 minutes ago, Theseus said:

You need to read the original thread again Shabbs. I never said what I said wasn't derogatory unlike the thread that mentioned far-right. Far-right is a term that when used is meant to be derogatory. So someone saying that when using this term is "not derogatory" and no /s or mention of being sarcastic it is in the end derogatory, no matter how it is used. 

Oh....kind of like saying "no offense intended" while offending someone.......You actually meant your comment to be derogatory, got it.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Oh....kind of like saying "no offense intended" while offending someone.......You actually meant your comment to be derogatory, got it.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Where is your signature line "As always just my opinion".  No I never said it was not derogatory.  I also never said what I said was derogatory. Again you put words in people's mouths. But then again that is your opinion as always right? Pay more attention.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 1

Far-right is a term that when used is meant to be derogatory

End Quote

You really think so, Theseus?  Lots of people state they are far-right and proud to be....

I'm sure if it was ever grammar-possible they'd call themselves far-far-right.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1