Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tyrant Pelosi Smacks Her Hand on Podium, Says It’s Her Way or Nothing When it Comes to Addressing Coronavirus (VIDEO)

Tyrant Pelosi Smacks Her Hand on Podium, Says It’s Her Way or Nothing When it Comes to Addressing Coronavirus (VIDEO)

by Cristina Laila March 12, 2020 912 Comments

12.8KShare

427Tweet

Email

Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday made it clear during her weekly presser that it’s her way or nothing when it comes to addressing the Coronavirus.

Read more

2/6

Pelosi smacked her hand on the lectern as she told reporters that she is not willing to negotiate with Republicans and work with them on a Coronavirus response bill.

Congress cannot leave until they can agree to a bill that can pass the House, Senate and be ready for a signature from President Trump.

After delaying a vote on a Coronavirus bill, Pelosi is now saying she will not wait another day to work with Republicans.

“We don’t need 48 hours, we need to just make a decision to help families right now… I’m not sticking around because they don’t want to agree to language,” Pelosi said.

Pelosi can’t wait to take off for her vacation so she can get her fill of Botox and champagne.

WATCH:

Never forget that Nancy Pelosi held up a vote on Coronavirus two weeks ago so that Democrats could run ads against Republicans on Super Tuesday.

Now the Democrats and their mainstream media are blaming Trump for the Coronavirus!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/tyrant-pelosi-smacks-her-hand-on-podium-says-its-her-way-or-nothing-when-it-comes-to-addressing-coronavirus-video/

Edited by Synopsis
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Karsten said:

Oh that’s right Trump says.................. “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear”

And another doozie......................”The flu is worse” Yep that’s our leader

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

GOP Chair Explains, In Terrific Thread, What Dems Were Doing While Admin Has Been Working to Address Wuhan Virus

Posted at 1:00 pm on March 12, 2020 by Nick Arama

GOP Chair Explains, In Terrific Thread, What Dems Were Doing While Admin Has Been Working to Address Wuhan Virus

FILE – In this May 24, 2018, file photo, Chair of the Republican National Committee Ronna McDaniel appears on the “Fox

One of the most shameful things surrounding the Wuhan virus is how the Democrats, since word of the virus hitting our shores, have, instead of pulling together, have used it to try to attack the president and stoke panic while President Donald Trump was working to address the question and calm people.

Democrats including Joe Biden have lied about Trump saying it was a hoax. Lied about saying the CDC was cut. Lied about Trump muzzling scientists. Biden even put out an ad including the lies, trying to stoke more angst.

Meanwhile folks like Dr. Drew Pinsky and Dr. Anthony Fauci (for the administration) have been trying to put it into perspective so as not to create panic and do more harm to people.

But that hasn’t stopped those on the left.

So GOP Chair Ronna McDaniel put out a helpful thread to show the difference and call out the Democrats for politicizing things and not being helpful.

THREAD.

Since Democrats in Congress keep attacking @realDonaldTrump, let's compare records.

JAN 7:

CDC established a coronavirus incident management system, two days before China announced the outbreak.

Pelosi began Week 3 of withholding her sham impeachment articles. (1/8)

JAN 21:

The CDC activated its emergency operations center to provide ongoing support to confront coronavirus.

What were Congressional Democrats focused on?

Writing their opening arguments for their bogus impeachment trial. (2/8)

JAN 27: A tale of 2 press conferences.@Mike_Pence outlined the administration's efforts to work with China to counter coronavirus.

Chuck Schumer demanded that more time be wasted with new impeachment witnesses. (3/8)

JAN 31:@realDonaldTrump initiated travel restrictions from China, which the experts have praised as a critical decision to slow the spread of coronavirus.

Democrat leaders called him “xenophobic” and “racist.” (4/8)

FEB 9:

The Trump administration’s Coronavirus Task Force met with governors to coordinate response efforts.

Chuck Schumer was busy soliciting inspectors general to open NEW investigations into @realDonaldTrump. (5/8)

FEB 24:@realDonaldTrump requested additional funding to fight the coronavirus.

Democrat Jerry Nadler demanded more documents from AG Barr to continue his political vendetta against the Trump administration. (6/8)

MAR 2:

The Trump administration secured commitments from top pharmaceutical companies to develop a vaccine to fight coronavirus.

Democrats began "quietly discussing moving ahead with punishments for individuals who defied subpoenas" in the impeachment sham. (7/8)

BOTTOM LINE:

While @realDonaldTrump and his administration have been focused on protecting YOU, Democrats in Congress have been focused on attacking HIM! (8/8)

Exactly. Many Democrats have been focused on how to attack Trump over the virus, how to politicize it, not how to actually help with the situation. That’s been pretty vile.

• Thanks 3

30 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Oh that’s right Trump says.................. “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear”

And another doozie......................”The flu is worse” Yep that’s our leader

Where does the Article I posted even mention POTUS Trump saying anything about this.....I suspect your hatred of anything and blame Trump at all cost is where you base your comment.

This will burn out and vanish just like SARS, H1N1, Ebola and the rest.

Karsten

• Thanks 4

13 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Posted at 1:00 pm on March 12, 2020 by Nick Arama

FILE – In this May 24, 2018, file photo, Chair of the Republican National Committee Ronna McDaniel appears on the “Fox

One of the most shameful things surrounding the Wuhan virus is how the Democrats, since word of the virus hitting our shores, have, instead of pulling together, have used it to try to attack the president and stoke panic while President Donald Trump was working to address the question and calm people.

Democrats including Joe Biden have lied about Trump saying it was a hoax. Lied about saying the CDC was cut. Lied about Trump muzzling scientists. Biden even put out an ad including the lies, trying to stoke more angst.

Meanwhile folks like Dr. Drew Pinsky and Dr. Anthony Fauci (for the administration) have been trying to put it into perspective so as not to create panic and do more harm to people.

But that hasn’t stopped those on the left.

So GOP Chair Ronna McDaniel put out a helpful thread to show the difference and call out the Democrats for politicizing things and not being helpful.

THREAD.

Since Democrats in Congress keep attacking @realDonaldTrump, let's compare records.

JAN 7:

CDC established a coronavirus incident management system, two days before China announced the outbreak.

Pelosi began Week 3 of withholding her sham impeachment articles. (1/8)

JAN 21:

The CDC activated its emergency operations center to provide ongoing support system" rel="">support to confront coronavirus.

What were Congressional Democrats focused on?

Writing their opening arguments for their bogus impeachment trial. (2/8)

JAN 27: A tale of 2 press conferences.@Mike_Pence outlined the administration's efforts to work with China to counter coronavirus.

Chuck Schumer demanded that more time be wasted with new impeachment witnesses. (3/8)

JAN 31:@realDonaldTrump initiated travel restrictions from China, which the experts have praised as a critical decision to slow the spread of coronavirus.

Democrat leaders called him “xenophobic” and “racist.” (4/8)

FEB 9:

The Trump administration’s Coronavirus Task Force met with governors to coordinate response efforts.

Chuck Schumer was busy soliciting inspectors general to open NEW investigations into @realDonaldTrump. (5/8)

FEB 24:@realDonaldTrump requested additional funding to fight the coronavirus.

Democrat Jerry Nadler demanded more documents from AG Barr to continue his political vendetta against the Trump administration. (6/8)

MAR 2:

The Trump administration secured commitments from top pharmaceutical companies to develop a vaccine to fight coronavirus.

Democrats began "quietly discussing moving ahead with punishments for individuals who defied subpoenas" in the impeachment sham. (7/8)

BOTTOM LINE:

While @realDonaldTrump and his administration have been focused on protecting YOU, Democrats in Congress have been focused on attacking HIM! (8/8)

Exactly. Many Democrats have been focused on how to attack Trump over the virus, how to politicize it, not how to actually help with the situation. That’s been pretty vile.

Let’s look at facts 

Trump spent the past 2 years slashing the government agencies responsible for handling the coronavirus outbreak

Fears of a pandemic come after the Trump administration spent the past several years gutting the very government programs that are tasked with combatting such a crisis.

In 2018, for instance, the CDC cut 80% of its efforts to prevent global disease outbreaks because it was running out of money. Ultimately, the department went from working in 49 countries to just 10.

Here are some other actions the Trump administration undertook to dismantle government-spending programs related to fighting the spread of global diseases, according to Foreign Policy:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

6 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Where does the Article I posted even mention POTUS Trump saying anything about this.....I suspect your hatred of anything and blame Trump at all cost is where you base your comment.

Karsten

Wrong again. You need to watch something other than THE TRUMP channel(Fox News) But just for you Karsten.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/3/13/21176535/trumps-worst-statements-coronavirus

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Wrong again. You need to watch something other than THE TRUMP channel(Fox News) But just for you Karsten.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/3/13/21176535/trumps-worst-statements-coronavirus

Sorry dude.....I haven't watched Fox or any Cable news in 3 or 4 years. I will have to find something else to try to dis me for.

Karsten

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, caddieman said:

” Yep that’s our leader

So Glad you FINALLY understand that. :lmao:. Facing reality is the key to Happiness :lmao::lmao::lmao:

15 hours ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

I'm beginning to think that this bug was created to do just that. I mean think about it, the reaction our government and City governments and leaders are having to this. The fact that everyone it's so staunch on their belief that a two-week incubation period Is all it takes.

When you consider how many tens of thousands of people die each year just from the flu and they reported numbers of deaths from this virus, one has to ask themselves what are we not being told?

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

On 3/13/2020 at 6:21 PM, caddieman said:

Watch something other than the Clinton/Communist News Network or as Trump says on all channels, CNN is Fake News. Try OAN for starters.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

On 3/13/2020 at 6:27 PM, umbertino said:

Well...As of late news....President Trump is releasing $50B for the CV emergency.....Good

No Trump is not releasing 50B USD. He is declaring a state of Emergency that will allow the use of up to 50 billion USD. This is not the same as releasing that amount. The DHS can cap that amount to something else than 50 billion USD. A state of emergency is not a carte blanche check like the bill Pehosi ramrodded through with stuff like the US taxpayer paying for her Christmas ornaments. You thought Pehosi got a bill strictly for the COVD-19 passed? Ha! That bill was so filled with pork that over half went to something other than the COVD-19 crisis. Trump had no choice to free up the money to be used for this. The WHO could have labeled this a Pandemic back in January but they waited half of January and all of February and one third of March before getting up off their lazy behinds to do something other than watching the numbers. Trump acted in the beginning of January. Stupid people attacking Trump due to another pandemic called TDS. In most there is no cure for their full blown psychosis/mental breakdown due to TDS..

Edited by Theseus
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Theseus said:

Watch something other than the Clinton/Communist News Network or as Trump says on all channels, CNN is Fake News. Try OAN for starters.

Yeah because Trump is so truthful!😂😂👌 I watch just as much Fox News as I do CNN. However I will admit Fox makes me cringe quite often.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

7 hours ago, Theseus said:

Ok so I looked into it. They are worse than Fox News

One America News Network (OANN), also known as One America News (OAN), is a far-right[1][2][3] news and opinion channel.

They are not even a real news Channel. They are an opinion news channel. I get plenty of far right opinions here! Nothing derogatory meant by that by the way.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

23 hours ago, caddieman said:

One America News Network (OANN), also known as One America News (OAN), is a far-right[1][2][3] news and opinion channel.

They are not even a real news Channel. They are an opinion news channel. I get plenty of far right opinions here! Nothing derogatory meant by that by the way.

OAN fills a need, that "need" being a huge gaping hole in the far-right news source arena.....Smart biz really.  And the fact that Trump (owner of 12K+ proven public lies) loves OAN tells intellectually honest people everything they need to know about OAN.  

GO V, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Politics

Paid sick leave could be a sticking point as Senate considers coronavirus relief bill

Brendan Morrow
The WeekMarch 16, 2020, 9:35 AM EDT

282c94bd11d0a926b618c783523e166b

The Senate is expected this week to pass a coronavirus relief bill that has President Trump's approval, but it could potentially be held up a bit.

The House of Representatives early on Saturday passed an economic relief bill negotiated between House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin in response to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Trump said he "fully" supports the bill, which provides free coronavirus testing and requires companies with fewer than 500 employees provide paid sick leave.

The Senate is expected to pass the coronavirus bill after Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) canceled a planned recess. But Bloomberg reports that action could be delayed "up to several days" as the bill is "running into resistance from some Republicans worried about the impact of a temporary paid sick leave provision on small businesses."

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) is one of those senators objecting paid sick leave provision, saying he hopes the Senate passes a "bill that does more good than harm — or, if it won't, pass nothing at all." Bloomberg notes that "Senate rules allow any one senator to delay a final vote for days." Mnuchin said over the weekend said "we'll work with the Senate on whatever minor changes we need."

In addition, Bloomberg reports the House has to "pass technical corrections to the bill, which was drafted on the fly," which "adds another wrinkle that could slow final action in the Senate."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/paid-sick-leave-could-sticking-133523042.html

The GOP had no problem giving their rich company buddies a 1.5 trillion dollar tax break.......Paid sick leave to help out small business owners though, not so much.  How will Mitch spin this to put the blame on Nancy?

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

On 3/15/2020 at 9:32 AM, caddieman said:

It was derogatory the moment you said far-right.

On 3/15/2020 at 9:32 AM, caddieman said:

It was derogatory the moment you  far-right was typed and/or copied and pasted. Better?

Edited by Theseus
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 3/15/2020 at 1:55 AM, Theseus said:

Nothing derogatory about this post of yours though right?  pot....kettle....black.    ;)  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Downvote 1

Nothing derogatory about this post of yours though right?  pot....kettle....black.    ;)  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

You need to read the original thread again Shabbs. I never said what I said wasn't derogatory unlike the thread that mentioned far-right. Far-right is a term that when used is meant to be derogatory. So someone saying that when using this term is "not derogatory" and no /s or mention of being sarcastic it is in the end derogatory, no matter how it is used.