Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 13 March 2020 - CBI Auctions and Iraqi Budget

Adam Montana

• 5 months later...

Thank you Adam for all your work to keep us informed. Maybe I still hope on seeing it before I die.

I have one question, how will I know when you send the text that it is actually from you? There so much fraud calls, texts and e-mail that it's so hard to tell what's real anymore. I don't want to put a damper on things but it's just gone crazy now. I get at least 2 to 3 calls in a day.

Thanks again and stay safe everyone.💗

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, sunshine67 said:

Thank you Adam for all your work to keep us informed. Maybe I still hope on seeing it before I die.

I have one question, how will I know when you send the text that it is actually from you? There so much fraud calls, texts and e-mail that it's so hard to tell what's real anymore. I don't want to put a damper on things but it's just gone crazy now. I get at least 2 to 3 calls in a day.

Thanks again and stay safe everyone.💗

The text I will send out will say it's from me and to check your email.

That's where you will get further instructions, including the link to logon to DinarVets.com (which is a secure website) and you will follow further instructions.

Do NOT follow any other instructions! If someone sends you a "fake text" from "me", it should be pretty obvious you are being spoofed. Nobody from my organization will ever ask you to do anything that could compromise you - if it feels fishy, it probably is.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/15/2020 at 5:01 AM, renomac said:

WOW ! ! 

Thanks ADAM ! !   The BREAK Down was Very GOOD ! ! 

To include the DIAGRAM ! !  Simply EFFECTIVE ! ! 

WHAT About Oil Prices BEING SO LOW ? ? 

Does that Effect RV ? ? 

It Seems that I Dont KNOW "SQUAT" ! ! ! 

God Bless

Go RV

renomac

Actually, Oil has been up  30% in last 3 months and at a 9 month high.  Too bad iraq didn't RV 2011-2014 when oil was vern 100/ barrel.  But the trend line looks good.  ANd if the vaccines for the pandemic prove effective, economies will pick up and oil demand should continue into the fture.  This is good news (if you don't short oil)

On 8/19/2020 at 3:47 PM, Adam Montana said:

If someone sends you a "fake text" from "me", it should be pretty obvious

I received one the other day

its was from raadam 

so you mean that wasn’t you?

seemed like a nice guy when I shipped my iqd to him at the North Pole 

• Haha 2

On 12/17/2020 at 6:11 AM, davis411 said:

I received one the other day

its was from raadam 

so you mean that wasn’t you?

seemed like a nice guy when I shipped my iqd to him at the North Pole 

Now Santa has that sack of money Ive been looking for all these years. 🤠

• Haha 2

-53, darn, I was shooting for -100, need opposing views to balance the otherwise right leaning members.  Called checks and balances, Instead we get follow the leader.  Kids you really must grow up.  If I have to read another "Thank you, Adam" - a guy I too respect greatly - I think I am going to vommit

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Polar said:

-53, darn, I was shooting for -100, need opposing views to balance the otherwise right leaning members.  Called checks and balances, Instead we get follow the leader.  Kids you really must grow up.  If I have to read another "Thank you, Adam" - a guy I too respect greatly - I think I am going to vommit

You crack me up

• 5 months later...
On 5/29/2021 at 8:27 AM, BKD said:

Thanks Adam for the concise and detailed explanation of where we are with the Dinar. Enjoyed the post and the new insight on the progress. Anticipating the Call.

On 5/29/2021 at 8:12 AM, NevadaSam said:

Thanks Adam, great post and very interesting and informative.

I thought this thread that adam posted was from last year ( august 20, 2020 )? Or did i miss something? 

• Pow! 2