Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 13 March 2020 - CBI Auctions and Iraqi Budget

Adam Montana

:twothumbs: Thank You For The Structured And Analytical Yet Exceptionally Cogent Post, Adam, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

4 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Like many of you, I do fairly frequent "check ins" on my feelings about this investment... and I have questions, just like everyone else. "Is this still worth waiting on? Did the bus turn around and it's time to get off?" 

An Iraqi RV is not a guarantee, so these are fair questions any sane and intelligent person should ask themselves once in a while.

Certainly, Your post focused on things IN Iraq and for good reason. THANKS!!!

If left ALONE to the Bicraqi Iraqi of THEIR own "accord", I would NOT be as favorable regarding THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment and likely would have NOT gotten into THIS "investment" AT ALL.

My opinion is the turbocharged value to the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONALLY !!!SUDDENLY!!! is due to the INTERNATIONAL Trade BEYOND CRUDE OIL that, in my opinion, will power up AND amp up. Every Country needs Trade to bolster THEIR economies. With Iraq's untapped and unharnessed natural resources, strategic location, AND positioning for INTERNATIONAL Safe, Secure, Stable, AND Sovereign Relations, Iraq likely will be a primo go to fertile location for INTERNATIONAL influx of capital for economic development. A veritable fountain of economic productivity IF THEE Bicraqi Iraqi maintain THEIR obligations for remaining Safe, Secure, Stable, AND Sovereign while engaging the Win/Win with foreign investors BEYOND CRUDE OIL.

I believe THIS will happen and is key to THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment "success".

I believe BOTH the internal AND external factors are equally important for ReInstating THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONALLY !!!SUDDENLY!!!.

Kinda like a transmission in the engine/transmission/power train configuration. The engine is the external INTERNATIONAL funds exchange with Iraq, the transmission is Iraq WITH ALL THEE Bicraqi Iraqi AND THEIR "behaviors", AND THEE power train is the Bicraqi Iraqi production sector BEYOND CRUDE OIL inter related to other Countries for TRACTION purposes. Well, OK, some power take off units and gear boxes properly constructed and lubed hanging off the side of the transmission.

:easyrider:   :easyrider:   :easyrider:

Well, OK, astronomical speculation from an exceptionally simple mentally incapacitated model.

Well, OK, another simple mentally incapacitated model is the pass through INTERNATIONAL Trade for Iraq of, nominally, 5 TRILLION USD per year (2.5 TRILLION going west, south, AND north / 2.5 TRILLION going east) WITH 1% pass through tariffs AND customs:

5 TRILLION USD per year x 1% = 50 BILLION USD per year.

THIS ALONE will "wipe" "out" THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Annual Budget "deficits".

WHY, pray tell, Is THIS "show" NOT ON THEE "trade" "route", er, "road"???!!!

Legacy INTERNATIONAL AND Bicraqi Iraqi corruption from the previous 40+ years. I look for corresponding yet seemingly unrelated news indicating THIS "obstruction" HAS BEEN removed.

Well, OK, I (MOST other folks, too) likely am better served just sticking with Your Exceptionally COGENT assessments, Adam!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

38 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You For The Structured And Analytical Yet Exceptionally Cogent Post

the hardest part of writing a 7000 word post is usually butchering it back down to 2000 :lol: 

And I certainly agree - this post focused on a couple specific items IN Iraq, but the large picture certainly involves much more, like this:

4 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

have been in effect long enough that it wouldn't matter

I said “it wouldn’t matter” because once the rest of the world is involved, that train is not going to be stopped. 

:twothumbs:

All the best to you and yours as well!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 6

Just now, Adam Montana said:

the hardest part of writing a 7000 word post is usually butchering it back down to 2000 :lol: 

:salute:!!!Adam Montana!!!:salute:

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

I can honestly say I wasn't entirely successful with "brevity" HERE!!!

2 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I said “it wouldn’t matter” because once the rest of the world is involved, that train is not going to be stopped. 

FOR SURE!!!

One reason I believe !!!SUDDENLY!!! is in order since SPECULATION MUST BE CURBED while Bicraqi Iraqi AND Insanian ACTUAL "practices" may be BABY a "distraction" for what is REALLY going on.

5 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

All the best to you and yours as well!

Thank You, SIR!!!

I am SO glad You are recovered. You are GREATLY Appreciated, SIR!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 3

Your covered Sir one for you and Adam.  :D

10 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

My stinkin' purple trophy AND emerald counter is STILL topped out TODAY.

ALL, Please accept +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ for now.

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1