Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HERE'S HOPING!!!

KristiD

I have always looked for Breitling's Posts about this and thought of him as well grounded. Jeff seems to also have come back on track after his screw up of calling it last year. Now this Pimpy seems well grounded and has thought this thing out to the point of putting other guru's and those with the Codes to the global gold back reset to shame.

Seems a lot of folks are going back to the Religious Prophesies from years ago and Kim Clement.....Only a couple weeks to go and then what are they all going to say if it doesn't happen this time?

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, navira said:

Stock Market crash in US, Europe, and Asia. Iam sure there will be no rv in a long, long time...count on that

We are still waiting on the Iranian Rial to RV first don’t you remember you informed everyone that the Iraqi Dinar was only going to RV after the Rial!!...So let us all not get too hyped up on any of your nonsense predictions okay!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

8 hours ago, navira said:

Stock Market crash in US, Europe, and Asia. Iam sure there will be no rv in a long, long time...count on that

Does this mean your saying to put your champagne back in the closet an take it out of the ice bucket? 

• Haha 2

If for (most) anything that will get us off this old rate and start things 'floating'.

But we know the wacky Iraqis don't do anything without a push.

Image result for funny pushed off cliff gif

:D :lol:
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, DoD said:

Does this mean your saying to put your champagne back in the closet an take it out of the ice bucket? 

Yup..even if the dinar starts to float . It will take some time for the dinar to gain value with global stock market crippled due to corona virus. There was a law that talks about currency manipulator and selling of products fairly so as to make all countries be in playing field....all this to take effect in April 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, navira said:

There was a law that talks about currency manipulator and selling of products fairly so as to make all countries be in playing field....all this to take effect in April 

Can you explain what this is?  I"ve never heard of it.  But if this law is saying that starting in April, all countries must trade their currency at a market value, then April is our month!  Because  for sure right now Iraq's $.008 valued dinar is manipulated and way under valued.  The CBI maintains that low rate with their auctions because Iraq deliberately devalued their dinar after the fall of Saddam so that it would be cheaper for them to rebuild their devasted infrastruction and everything else that had been destroyed.  If it were allowed to go immediately to a float, I am sure it would settle at a significantly higher rate because no way is $.008 the true market rate.  Struggling as Iraq is right now (unstable government, coronavirus and low oil prices), with all Iraq's reserves and natural resources (including gold), and much of it's country now having been rebuilt, surely it's worth over a penny, probably well over a penny even today with $30 oil.  None of its neighboring oil producing countries' currencies have significantly dropped because of the coronavirus and low oil prices.  And while Iraq's government is unstable, it's not like they're in the midst of a coup.  Instead they are peacefully working (albeit slowly) with the protestors to create acceptable change for both sides.  Despite these dire times, I still see a lot of room for a higher rate on the dinar.  Granted, not as high as a few months ago, but still a rate that would be acceptable to many of us.

Can you provide a link for this currency manipulator law please?  I would like to read it and see if it' would apply to Iraq and the CBI's auctions.  Thanks!

• Thanks 3

13 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Low oil prices will put enormous pressure on Iraq 2020 budget. CBI will have to do something to prevent a economic catastrophe.

Go RV ASAP 

Hello LB...By reading what it says under your name I understand you're a Sai Baba follower.......

In every room of my apartment there's a photo or portrait of SB....

Used to be fascinated by him......Read a few books about him.....

Peace out

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

Hello LB...By reading what it says under your name I understand you're a Sai Baba follower.......

In every room of my apartment there's a photo or portrait of SB....

Used to be fascinated by him......Read a few books about him.....

Peace out

Hello unbertino, 

Yes, I’m a Sai Baba follower for many decades. I follow his teachings.

Hope you’re doing well in Italy?  
Love all

Serve all

Ever help

Never hurt

Om Sai Ram🙏🏼

• Like 3

3 hours ago, KristiD said:

Can you explain what this is?  I"ve never heard of it.  But if this law is saying that starting in April, all countries must trade their currency at a market value, then April is our month!  Because  for sure right now Iraq's $.008 valued dinar is manipulated and way under valued.  The CBI maintains that low rate with their auctions because Iraq deliberately devalued their dinar after the fall of Saddam so that it would be cheaper for them to rebuild their devasted infrastruction and everything else that had been destroyed.  If it were allowed to go immediately to a float, I am sure it would settle at a significantly higher rate because no way is $.008 the true market rate.  Struggling as Iraq is right now (unstable government, coronavirus and low oil prices), with all Iraq's reserves and natural resources (including gold), and much of it's country now having been rebuilt, surely it's worth over a penny, probably well over a penny even today with $30 oil.  None of its neighboring oil producing countries' currencies have significantly dropped because of the coronavirus and low oil prices.  And while Iraq's government is unstable, it's not like they're in the midst of a coup.  Instead they are peacefully working (albeit slowly) with the protestors to create acceptable change for both sides.  Despite these dire times, I still see a lot of room for a higher rate on the dinar.  Granted, not as high as a few months ago, but still a rate that would be acceptable to many of us.

Can you provide a link for this currency manipulator law please?  I would like to read it and see if it' would apply to Iraq and the CBI's auctions.  Thanks!

Kristi, it is not so much a "Law" but more so a "Policy" that I believe is to take effect April 6th there abouts. It is said to include China, Viet Nam and a host of others with expanded penalties and possible sanctions....This could force Viet Nam to raise the value of the VND.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/23/us/politics/trump-currency-manipulators.html

Karsten

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

Hello unbertino, 

Yes, I’m a Sai Baba follower for many decades. I follow his teachings.

Hope you’re doing well in Italy?  
Love all

Serve all

Ever help

Never hurt

Om Sai Ram🙏🏼

Hello LB......I thought so......Good

I'm doing fairly well here so far.....Thanks for asking

Sorry I'm currently out of pluses....

Best to you and yours

LB...Just for curiosity...Have you ever gone visit his ashram Prasanthi Nilayam in Puttaparthy?

There was a time in which I wanted to go but didn't want to travel there alone...Found nobody to come with me so I dropped the project in the end......

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

Kristi, it is not so much a "Law" but more so a "Policy" that I believe is to take effect April 6th there abouts. It is said to include China, Viet Nam and a host of others with expanded penalties and possible sanctions....This could force Viet Nam to raise the value of the VND.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/23/us/politics/trump-currency-manipulators.html

Karsten

I remember mention of Trump talking about this. However I wonder, would the currencies that aren't  internationally recognized yet be included in that? That being said, is the vnd internationally recognized? We know the IQD isn't as of yet.

Edited by hspotman

27 minutes ago, hspotman said:

I remember mention of Trump talking about this. However I wonder, would the currencies that aren't  internationally recognized yet be included in that? That being said, is the vnd internationally recognized? We know the IQD isn't as of yet.

Yes the VND is international and can be bought through most banks and sold back.....just highly undervalued.

The IQD Is not international so banks wont buy it or sale it these days.

the IQD wouldn't be effected as a manipulated currency due the the value or lack there of.

Karsten

• Upvote 1