Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MyLadiesDaddy

Donnie Snider, 26, has become an online sensation for slowly tattooing his entire body blue. The extreme tattooist started his craze back in 2017.

By
Christine YounanLifestyle and Travel Reporter
  • 17:52, 10 MAR 2020
  • UPDATED17:56, 10 MAR 2020
Donnie Snider Donnie Snider has tattooed his entire body blue (Image: Jam Press)
Subscribe
We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Please see ourPrivacy Noticefor details of your data protection rights

A former forklift operator has become an online sensation for slowly tattooing his entire body blue.

Donnie Snider, 26, lives – by his own account – in a “clapped out transit bus” and earns a living by 

After a handful of early tattoo attempts, his sister inked up a part of his leg and foot in turquoise in 2017.

Speaking about his obsession, Donnie, from Ontario, Canada, said: “Questions from strangers about my genitals have increased by like 10,000%.

“To be honest, I just like the look of it. I thought it would be neat. It’s definitely striking, and I think it’s a beautiful colour.”

He shares his tattoo progress with his Instagram followers, where he has around 4,800 fans.

Some in the tattoo world are annoyed by the plainness and simplicity of the design, but that’s not a problem for Donnie.

The tattoo fan continued: “I like the clean look – unladen by symbols. There’s a whimsical element.

Luckily for Donnie, the reactions he’s had from strangers has only gone and spurred him on even more.Donnie Snider

The 26-year-old began his craze back in 2017 (Image: Jam Press)
READ He added: “I get all kinds of comments and reactions when I’m out. Some people love the tattoo, others are clearly not thrilled about “The questions are endless, and many people are very curious – I don't blame them, of course. I’ve had many bizarre interactions, as you can probably imagine – I get surprised looks, unblinking stares, snarky comments, interesting comments, compliments, light-hearted jokes, mean-spirited jokes, stupid questions, odd questions, invasive questionsWhispers, smiles, double-takes, outright laughing, flirting, gasps, eye rolls, thumbs up, free beers, looks of disgust, strange propositions, chuckling, handshakes, people pulling at my clothes to peek underneath, high fives, looks of horror."

He continued: "Hugs, honking, shouting from cars, people asking to take pictures with me, people taking videos without asking, fist bumps, and even a couple people licking their thumbs and trying to rub the tattoo off. It’s like living life in strange-mode.”

But Donnie does receive insults sometimes, however, he doesn’t ever let any negativity get him down.

The Canadian revealed: “Most insults are unimaginative and predictable.

"In fact, most can be lumped together in the category of 'unflattering comparisons to other things that are blue