Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Supercut Exposes Fox's Stunning Hypocrisy On Trump Coronavirus Coverage

Supercut Exposes Fox's Stunning Hypocrisy On Trump Coronavirus Coverage

HuffPostMarch 11, 2020

Many of the voices on Fox News are praising President Donald Trump’s response to the coronavirus outbreak despite its delays, mismanagement and outright lies. But just a few years ago, they took the complete opposite approach to how President Barack Obama’s administration managed the Ebola crisis.  

Last month. Trump claimed the number of coronavirus cases in the country would soon be “close to zero,” an assertion that was at odds with public health officials and epidemiologists. 

There were 15 at the time. Now, the number of U.S. cases has topped 1,000 and public health agencies have struggled to obtain both accurate information and materials, including tests for the virus, from the administration.

In response, Fox News hosts have not only praised Trump, they’ve also slammed any criticism of his administration’s response as part of a conspiracy to bring down the president

A new supercut from the progressive group Media Matters shows the very different ways in which Fox News covered Obama and Trump: 

https://news.yahoo.com/fox-news-coronavirus-ebola-supercut-093506121.html?.tsrc=jtc_news_index

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Keeping the politics out of all of this....

Serious question.....is everyone here prepared fo what likely is ahead?

Business as usual in my world, though hand washing and anti-bacterial hand sanitizer is never too far away.  My elderly parents will be returning from down south soon, so my concern is with them and their exposure while traveling. 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Stocked up on food and essentials.  Tried to get my medications in advance, but insurance company won't pay if you order before you are almost out.  I even bought rubber gloves, mask, goggles, disinfectants, etc.  Family thinks I'm nuts.  LOL LOL     We'll see.  I hope all my preparations are for nothing, but better safe than sorry.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

What is likely ahead? Serious question.

B/A

US Congress is looking at Italy as a model for what the US may see in 3 weeks.....Google Italy, and the Covid 19 progression there.....3 weeks ago they had just a handful of cases.....today 10000+ with hundreds dying.....Ask Umbertino.....

Congress met over the weekend to tweak plans already laid.....and just for fun/unrelated......FISA reforms will be voted on late today...

Never hurts to be prepared.....your Government is preparing....     CL

60 million people in Italy

Country is locked down ...

Just out 40 minutes ago

Italy deaths increase by 196

The death toll from the coronavirus in Italy has risen from 631 to 827 in a day, Reuters reports. At the same time, the total number of confirmed Covid-19 cases in the country rose by more than 2,000, from 10,149 on Tuesday to 12,462 today, it says.

Current news and numbers.....it's in the US now....why would anyone not at least consider the idea it could react in the States, as it has else where......

Not crying wolf.....nor the sky is falling.......just suggesting you might do a little research...

And that's all I'll be saying about this....   CL

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2020/mar/11/coronavirus-update-live-news-uk-health-minister-italy-lockdown-australia-us-china-stock-markets-outbreak-latest-updates

On 3/11/2020 at 2:17 PM, coorslite21 said:

Current news and numbers.....it's in the US now....why would anyone not at least consider the idea it could react in the States, as it has else where......

Not crying wolf.....nor the sky is falling.......just suggesting you might do a little research...

And that's all I'll be saying about this....   CL

You are right CL, if people didn't lie about where they been  so no quarantine    or    under home quarantine and go to a business meeting   or    to their kid's school. Guess those people have a mental problem not much grey matter in their brain.  If media would stop scaring everybody, your going to die we'll have 430,000 deaths from this, it could or not happen.  What happens when cattle stampede? You better get the hell out of the way or you may DIE! lol Remain calm how many times do they have to say whose really is at risk?? Get tested, clear that day showing  positive next day. Col doing drive by testing.

Do what is best for you and family stay away from older members that have under laying problems if you are sick. I have to do self quarantine been at it for 41 yrs, it's easy to due. So read or listen to some one that knows how these diseases work and what rules to follow.     Be thankful and thank God you are healthy I would  give my dinar away to be healthy again.

I pray to God each day this virus stays away from the homeless or you'll see thousands die. If it happens it makes me think how it did since no one wants to get that close to them.   Who would really want them gone      millions $ saved  verses cost of a burial     humans can be that super sick minded pure EVIL   It is easy to blame it on a virus???     Sad now a days there is not much compassion for others.     Good night and stay safe, say a huge pray to God for our world  and all in it he will hear every one.

This is my opinion, I think I have  enough grey matter for my age.

:wave:  for now

Moxie64

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/11/2020 at 5:03 PM, coorslite21 said:

Hello CL....I'd say, if I may, it's difficult to be ( prepared) for something like this and all the consequent measures which need to be taken sooner or later ( sooner 'd be best)...Talk for experience over here...

Wish you all US brothers and sisters to   get out of this  ordeal ASAP with least damage possible

On 3/11/2020 at 5:22 PM, Shabibilicious said:

Business as usual in my world, though hand washing and anti-bacterial hand sanitizer is never too far away.  My elderly parents will be returning from down south soon, so my concern is with them and their exposure while traveling. 

GO RV, then BV

Yep Shabbs...The elderly are the most severely struck ( deceased) so far....At least over here....Elderly with already  important medical issues....The CV just adds up and gives them the final push unfortunately.....

• Thanks 1