Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Joe Biden May Choose A 'Surprising' Running Mate

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

And on the other hand....a flawed candidate like Old Joe is a direct reaction to a flawed president like Old Trump....The majority and yes, Democrats are most definitely the majority in this country, have settled for Old Joe because Old Trump is so terrible to the ever expanding division he sows.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

I am disappointed that this majority of yours couldn't come up with a better prospect.....Trump is seated....and the way it normally works the opposition comes with the best and the brightest, to try to take that seat....Is Joe the best you got?

CL

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I am disappointed that this majority of yours couldn't come up with a better prospect.....Trump is seated....and the way it normally works the opposition comes with the best and the brightest, to try to take that seat....Is Joe the best you got?

CL

He may be all that's required when the opponent is completely flawed.....time will tell.  The important thing for anybody that wants to see change is to back the candidate that rises to the top....at this point that candidate is Uncle Joe.  It is what it is.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I am disappointed that this majority of yours couldn't come up with a better prospect

Umm, and it's not a majority of "mine"....Dems are the actual majority of the United States of America, and the Electoral College is the great equalizer.  

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

I knew you would throw that in my face one day.  It’s ok, I threw a cheap shot yesterday so I deserved it.  I can 😝 at your statement because I know where you are coming from and it’s not personal.  ( is it, haha). 

Just returning the favor from yesterday.....all in good fun, no offense intended.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

It usually takes two to have a disagreement".....read that somewhere recently.  <_<

Disagreements are one thing.  I believe most in this room don’t mind a spirited debate.  The in your face I’m right you’re wrong your guy sucks GETS OLD.  Some on this board are unhinged and very antagonist.  10-15 dollar an hour to post the agenda.  You asked me to show  my Dinar last year.  Just to keep it fair would you like to ask the antagonist if he has Dinar.  We know some of the top agitators are not VIP.  They use the board but don’t support it. Why not?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Disagreements are one thing.  I believe most in this room don’t mind a spirited debate.  The in your face I’m right you’re wrong your guy sucks GETS OLD.  Some on this board are unhinged and very antagonist.  10-15 dollar an hour to post the agenda.  You asked me to show  my Dinar last year.  Just to keep it fair would you like to ask the antagonist if he has Dinar.  We know some of the top agitators are not VIP!" rel="">VIP.  They use the board but don’t support system" rel="">support it. Why not?

I'm more concerned that it's okay for a person to be an antagonist because he spent the money on VIP.....is that a perk or something?

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Clinton did so why not Trump!!!

It all started with a Kamala Harris comment.  If it was bad for her, then it should be bad for Trump, as well....and yes, Clinton too.  The point was, calling somebody out for their adultery shouldn't be done, when the one doing the calling out supports a person with just as much, if not more adultery baggage...I think we can all agree that screams of hypocrisy and should be identified when in happens.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Ha, you asked me to Dinarify last year when I was antagonizing you.  BTW, not good.

Why is it one way for Right leaning people vs Lefy leaning people.  

If the fellow has Dinar then maybe I don’t think he’s a wage worker paid to go on boards to agitate.  If a poster is VIP then I know he is invested in this site.  No you don’t have to do it but it tells me who I’m dealing with if they are invested.  Remember I was a card carrying Dem and very well connected.  I know the playbook.  Look at Bloomberg. He was paying 15 bucks an hour to his workers to harass Sanders FB posters.  

What I’m trying to get everyone to to agree on is this, debate, speak your opinion, but do it in a civil way.  I can throw rocks with the best of them but I would prefer to debate the issues without the name calling and acrimony.  

We are in a Pandemic.  People are suffering, people are unable to go to work, or get paid. WHY, Why must we criticize in a time like this.  I

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Ha, you asked me to Dinarify last year when I was antagonizing you.  BTW, not good.

If the fellow has Dinar then maybe I don’t think he’s a wage worker paid to go on boards to agitate.  If a poster is VIP!">VIP then I know he is invested in this site.  No you don’t have to do it but it tells me who I’m dealing with if they are invested.  Remember I was a card carrying Dem and very well connected.  I know the playbook.  Look at Bloomberg. He was paying 15 bucks an hour to his workers to harass Sanders FB posters.  

What I’m trying to get everyone to to agree on is this, debate, speak your opinion, but do it in a civil way.  I can throw rocks with the best of them but I would prefer to debate the issues without the name calling and acrimony.  

We are in a Pandemic.  People are suffering, people are unable to go to work, or get paid. WHY, Why must we criticize in a time like this.  I

It is most definitely one way for the Right vs the Left leaning people......and not in a good way.  Just ask the antagonist you are referring to to post a picture of his dinar next to his computer screen with his avatar in the background, easy peazy....not sure why you want me to do it for you.....and another way is to go to his/her profile and see when they joined....If it's before the rise of Trump, you'll have your answer....easy peazy as well.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

8 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

If the fellow has Dinar then maybe I don’t think he’s a wage worker paid to go on boards to agitate.  If a poster is VIP!" rel="">VIP then I know he is invested in this site.  No you don’t have to do it but it tells me who I’m dealing with if they are invested.  Remember I was a card carrying Dem and very well connected.  I know the playbook.  Look at Bloomberg. He was paying 15 bucks an hour to his workers to harass Sanders FB posters.  

And I know I've said it before, but you really need to quote the person you are talking to, as it will show up on their screen if they are away and it will assure that they don't miss your comment.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

And I know I've said it before, but you really need to quote the person you are talking to, as it will show up on their screen if they are away and it will assure that they don't miss your comment.

My bad, I’m trading and watching this board.  I forget. I’ll try to do better but I’m a busy fellow.  

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

is most definitely one way for the Right vs the Left leaning people......and not in a good way.  Just ask the antagonist you are referring to to post a picture of his dinar next to his computer screen with his avatar in the background, easy peazy....not sure why you want me to do it for you.....and another way is to go to his/her profile and see when they joined....If it's before the rise of Trump, you'll have your answer....easy peazy as well.

Maybe I could ask to see his paycheck from Bloomberg 😂 😆 😝 

I’m not going to ask him, that would be insulting to him.  He has the right to express his feelings, I never disputed that.  But, Why so in our face.  It’s not Necessary.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Maybe I could ask to see his paycheck from Bloomberg 😂 😆 😝 

I’m not going to ask him, that would be insulting to him.  He has the right to express his feelings, I never disputed that.  But, Why so in our face.  It’s not Necessary.  

Hahahaha.....so you wanted me to insult him for you....Bad juju, Pitch.  :shakehead: :lol:

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Hahahaha.....so you wanted me to insult him for you....Bad juju, Pitch.  :shakehead: :lol:

No, it is a point that you did that to me but not to a left leaning poster.  That’s all

He has a style, it’s in your face, I’m right you are wrong.  I get it.  He’s not going to convert anyone, and I think he knows that.  Here to agitate.  It’s ironic, he hates Trump but states his case much like Trump.  They have the same style.  

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Kind of....except the "antagonist" speaks on an adult level, and doesn't get a pass on his antagonism like Trump does.  :eyebrows:

Trump does not get a pass. He is the most vilified President in the History of the USA.  

90% of news stories about him are negative.  Many of the stories are FALSE or very misleading.  Russian Collusion, Impeachment, hysteria.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

Trump does not get a pass. He is the most vilified President in the History of the USA.  

90% of news stories about him are negative.  Many of the stories are FALSE or very misleading.  Russian Collusion, Impeachment, hysteria.  

His antagonism however is very real....You're not going to make me post the long list of disparaging childish nicknames he assigned to those he views as a threat are you?.....some of them in fact, are currently, or have been in the past, part of his administration or GOP enablers of his.  And the "Trump is a counter puncher" argument no longer applies because he still uses some of those childish nicknames right out of the blue.

GO RV, then BV

16 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

His antagonism however is very real....You're not going to make me post the long list of disparaging childish nicknames he assigned to those he views as a threat are you?.....some of them in fact, are currently, or have been in the past, part of his administration or GOP enablers of his.  And the "Trump is a counter puncher" argument no longer applies because he still uses some of those childish nicknames right out of the blue.

Its no different than Barry and some of his remarks.  No, I don’t need you to tell me all of Trumps cringeworthy remarks and I don’t need to go through Barry’s or HRC’s remarks that are cringeworthy.  

Politicians use hurtfull language to appeal to their base.  They think they need to keep us in a state of anger so we will be motivated to go vote.  All politicians are divisive because it works.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Umm, and it's not a majority of "mine"....Dems are the actual majority of the United States of America, and the Electoral College is the great equalizer.  

GO RV, then BV

So are you happy with the choice you'll have to defeat Trump.....is he the best and the brightest?   CL

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1