Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
jb4388

ISX Closed until March 21.

Direct: The Board of Governors decided, in the Iraq Stock Exchange, to close the investor hall until the current March 21.

And the Iraqi Stock Exchange, in a disclosure today, Monday, that this decision came, in compliance with the decision of the Crisis Cell, and for cooperation in preventing the spread of any virus or disease.

She pointed out that the trading sessions continue from 9:30 in the morning until 12 in the afternoon, through the remote trading network, via the electronic system.

It also noted that the market sections are open to anyone who has a legal review or treatment of a Qassam or family concession, without stopping, with the need to consider public health.

• Thanks 1

I received this today.

Announcement

Dear client, we want to announce that, the Iraqi government extended quarantine, and the prevent wandering from 28th March 2020, to 11th April 2020 to limit the spread of coronavirus. And according to this decision, the trading session will remain closed during this period. The trading session will be held on 12th April 2020 as the ISX announcement today.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, jb4388 said:

I received this today.

Announcement

Dear client, we want to announce that, the Iraqi government extended quarantine, and the prevent wandering from 28th March 2020, to 11th April 2020 to limit the spread of coronavirus. And according to this decision, the trading session will remain closed during this period. The trading session will be held on 12th April 2020 as the ISX announcement today.

Interesting time frame! When’s the 10 days of darkness start?

2 hours ago, screwball said:

Interesting time frame! When’s the 10 days of darkness start?

What’s that?

9 hours ago, jb4388 said:

I received this today.

Announcement

Good timing. My deenars are in my safety deposit box and the banks are closed. 

• Upvote 1

For those of you that like pimpy, he put out a YouTube video that showed the ISX trading a few hours ago.. it might be only electronic remote trading, but he seemed to think it had started trading again. Maybe somebody that knows how to check it, can take a look and verify?

41 minutes ago, GregHi said:

For those of you that like pimpy, he put out a YouTube video that showed the ISX trading a few hours ago.. it might be only electronic remote trading, but he seemed to think it had started trading again. Maybe somebody that knows how to check it, can take a look and verify?

ISX shows latest update 3/16/2020. Then it shows a green-opened sign next to the latest update.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, gregp said:

ISX shows latest update 3/16/2020. Then it shows a green-opened sign next to the latest update.  

Yep, he was showing the last update was the 16th, but trading seemed to be happening at the time.. who knows..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GregHi said:

Yep, he was showing the last update was the 16th, but trading seemed to be happening at the time.. who knows..

It sure looks open. 

1 hour ago, GregHi said:

On the ISX site if you go to Market Reports it will show the close index price of 444.90 which is the same as indicated on the main page. 

I checked Rabee site and the last trading report was on March 16th as well.

http://www.rs.iq/research_reports/preview/20200316_RS_Daily.pdf

So in summary someone forgot to turn off the  the green open sign when they left the building. 

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, jb4388 said:

On the ISX site if you go to Market Reports it will show the close index price of 444.90 which is the same as indicated on the main page. 

So in summary someone forgot to turn off the  the green open sign when they left the building. 

Exactly. Good find. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, jb4388 said:

Thanks JB!!!