Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISX Closed until March 21.

jb4388

Direct: The Board of Governors decided, in the Iraq Stock Exchange, to close the investor hall until the current March 21.

And the Iraqi Stock Exchange, in a disclosure today, Monday, that this decision came, in compliance with the decision of the Crisis Cell, and for cooperation in preventing the spread of any virus or disease.

She pointed out that the trading sessions continue from 9:30 in the morning until 12 in the afternoon, through the remote trading network, via the electronic system.

It also noted that the market sections are open to anyone who has a legal review or treatment of a Qassam or family concession, without stopping, with the need to consider public health.

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

I received this today.

Announcement

Dear client, we want to announce that, the Iraqi government extended quarantine, and the prevent wandering from 28th March 2020, to 11th April 2020 to limit the spread of coronavirus. And according to this decision, the trading session will remain closed during this period. The trading session will be held on 12th April 2020 as the ISX announcement today.

• Thanks 3

7 hours ago, jb4388 said:

I received this today.

Announcement

Dear client, we want to announce that, the Iraqi government extended quarantine, and the prevent wandering from 28th March 2020, to 11th April 2020 to limit the spread of coronavirus. And according to this decision, the trading session will remain closed during this period. The trading session will be held on 12th April 2020 as the ISX announcement today.

Interesting time frame! When’s the 10 days of darkness start?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, jb4388 said:

I received this today.

Announcement

Good timing. My deenars are in my safety deposit box and the banks are closed. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

For those of you that like pimpy, he put out a YouTube video that showed the ISX trading a few hours ago.. it might be only electronic remote trading, but he seemed to think it had started trading again. Maybe somebody that knows how to check it, can take a look and verify?

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, GregHi said:

For those of you that like pimpy, he put out a YouTube video that showed the ISX trading a few hours ago.. it might be only electronic remote trading, but he seemed to think it had started trading again. Maybe somebody that knows how to check it, can take a look and verify?

ISX shows latest update 3/16/2020. Then it shows a green-opened sign next to the latest update.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GregHi said:

Yep, he was showing the last update was the 16th, but trading seemed to be happening at the time.. who knows..

On the ISX site if you go to Market Reports it will show the close index price of 444.90 which is the same as indicated on the main page. 

I checked Rabee site and the last trading report was on March 16th as well.

http://www.rs.iq/research_reports/preview/20200316_RS_Daily.pdf

So in summary someone forgot to turn off the  the green open sign when they left the building. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, jb4388 said:

On the ISX site if you go to Market Reports it will show the close index price of 444.90 which is the same as indicated on the main page. 

So in summary someone forgot to turn off the  the green open sign when they left the building. 

Exactly. Good find. Thanks!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, jb4388 said:

Thanks JB!!!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

In compliance with the decisions of Higher Committee for Safety and National Health in Iraq all the trading activity in ISX Will continue suspension, to Saturday, April 18, 2020 for the continuation of the comprehensive curfew in Iraq.

• Thanks 2

all the trading activity Will continue suspension, until Saturday, April 18, 2020 for the continuation of the comprehensive curfew in Iraq.
08/04/2020 07:41

Iraq Stock Exchange announces
In compliance with the decisions of Higher Committee for Safety and National Health in Iraq 
all the trading activity Will continue suspension, until Saturday, April 18, 2020 for the continuation of the comprehensive curfew in Iraq.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

To comply with the decisions of the Supreme Committee for National Safety and Public Health in Iraq to continue the total curfew until April 25, 2020. There will be no trading activity in securities for the above period, suspension will continues for the period above for the sake of public safety.

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, jb4388 said:

To comply with the decisions of the Supreme Committee for National Safety and Public Health in Iraq to continue the total curfew until April 25, 2020. There will be no trading activity in securities for the above period, suspension will continues for the period above for the sake of public safety.

Just another source.

From Al Karmal

Dear client, we want to announce that, the Iraqi government extended quarantine, and the prevent wandering until 25th April 2020 to limit the spread of coronavirus. And according to this decision, the trading session will remain closed during this period. The trading session will be held on 26th April 2020 as the ISX announcement.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 4/21/2020 at 5:16 AM, jb4388 said:

Just another source.

From Al Karmal

Dear client, we want to announce that, the Iraqi government extended quarantine, and the prevent wandering until 25th April 2020 to limit the spread of coronavirus. And according to this decision, the trading session will remain closed during this period. The trading session will be held on 26th April 2020 as the ISX announcement.

From the ISX itself..

According to the decision of the Supreme Committee for Health and National Safety (Combating the Corona Virus Pandemic) No. 35 of 2020 issued on Sunday, April 19, 2020. The ISX Board of Governors decided: 

1. Trading session in Iraq stock exchange will be held from Sunday, April 26, 2020, in accordance with the electronic trading instructions issued by the Securities Commission.

2. Brokerage firms will trade from their headquarters offices - remote trading. 

3. The investor Gallery in the ISX will remain closed until further notice.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, DoD said:

jb4388, do you have access to the ISX? I’m just curious if what I’m reading from some of these gurus is correct. Their saying the shares have changed. Need someone who’s in the ISX to do some checking...

These are the sites that I look at. I have not seen any news saying anything about changes in shares.

http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/homePage.html?currLanguage=en

http://en.idc-stocks.com/newscategories?ID=17#

http://www.rs.iq/

Thanks jb, that's about what I figured. I use to be in the ISX an it was always rumored that when the RV was here the ISX would need to do some type of adjustment in the form of a split or reverse split of some sort. Also why I despise these gurus who only try to feed on the ignorant an innocent...