Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Crude Oil

23 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Thank you and I meant no disrespect nor was I wanting to Imply anyone should believe  in anything.

Karsten

Karsten, I don't think his statement following yours was meant to correct anything you said. It does get frustrating when it appears that some people might use God to increase their credibility - not to single anyone out. Remember, Jesus told us there would be wolves among the sheep. The evil one will speak a measure of truth, with ulterior motives to deceive, and will use anyone. Remember what he said to Eve in the garden..

Another example: in Acts 16:16 It happened that as we were going to the place of prayer, a slave-girl having a spirit of divination met us, who was bringing her masters much profit by fortune-telling. 17Following after Paul and us, she kept crying out, saying, “These men are bond-servants of the Most High God, who are proclaiming to you the way of salvation.” 18She continued doing this for many days. But Paul was greatly annoyed, and turned and said to the spirit, “I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her!” And it came out at that very moment. 19But when her masters saw that their hope of profit was gone, they seized Paul and Silas and dragged them into the market place before the authorities...she was used to harass them, and distract others who heard what Paul was speaking.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

God does nothing without first showing it to his servants, the prophets...however, he doesn't always reveal the timing...just read Hebrews 11, but he often give indicators...like clues to follow. One well known prophet I know (who at the time knew nothing about the IQD) was asked to pray about it. After a couple of weeks said that he saw a strange currency swirling & tumbling about in heaven, and it kept getting larger and larger, and when the time was right and it was large enough, it would fall from heaven to the earth. That was more than 5 years ago. Many big internationally known ministries hold the IQD. Keep the faith. Almighty God is indeed in control. Men plan, but God directs their steps. The timing is His, and we wait for Him. :twothumbs: RON

Amen and amen!!  WH

• Upvote 1