Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

3-8-2020   Newshound Guru Breitling  ...I get emails from people asking what rate would you get out at?  We know what they want.  At a minimum they want to get to a dollar.  Back in the day, they wanted to get to $3.25...There's no way to know.  That's why I suggest that it's very important that you know what you want.  You got to buy a house.  You want to pay off your house.  What are you gonna do?   That will give you your best measuring stick that you need to be able to exchange and at what rates...we're all speculating on a real opportunity...

:salute:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6

Well I m out at dime!!! Okie has us on High alert also! This could all be vain for all us, that are long in the tooth! CDC has advised anyone over sixty not to get on Jets, ships, and trains! Since at a dime I can’t afford a private jet or yacht! Now I’m really in a pickle! I’m stuck here at the ranch, doesn’t really matter anyway! I love tending to my cows anyway! Like I say, I’m just a simple man! What would I do with 50 million dollars except give it away! I can do that at the ranch! Umberto I would like to make a song request since I don’t know how to put it on here! Simple man by Charlie Daniels band! Well I’m going to go take another dose of Hopem ! Still on High Alert! Go RV! JMHO 🤠

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Generally I stay out of these threads, but I agree with the guru OOM here - I think they did want over $3 at first, and there was a small chance it could have happened. Now that time has passed, and more people (and institutions) are aware of it and have had time to prepare, they will have to keep it to a dollar or less. 

Dang that opportunity cost! :shrug: 

Just my :twocents: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Generally I stay out of these threads, but I agree with the guru OOM here - I think they did want over $3 at first, and there was a small chance it could have happened. Now that time has passed, and more people (and institutions) are aware of it and have had time to prepare, they will have to keep it to a dollar or less. 

Dang that opportunity cost! :shrug: 

Just my :twocents: 

Hey, boss what’s good  pre RV investment? I already know, I m fixing to take a bath on my calves in May! I may sell pairs cut my herd down. Watching this very closely! Not financial advice asking for, just an opinion! Thanks in advance! 🤠

Edited by Artitech
Forgot word
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Generally I stay out of these threads, but I agree with the guru OOM here - I think they did want over $3 at first, and there was a small chance it could have happened. Now that time has passed, and more people (and institutions) are aware of it and have had time to prepare, they will have to keep it to a dollar or less.  Dang that opportunity cost! :shrug:  Just my :twocents: 

Thanks Adam...! Blessings...Ron:salute:They already posted this remark from you...LOL

• Thanks 2

As of 11:45 AM CST:

46e79e5528b71c6d2c54242872c5a24a.png Futures & Indexes Last Change % Change Last Updated
71baefa7add79b0a94711fa4a0580c9f.png WTI Crude 33.27 -8.01 -19.40% (10 Minutes Delay)
e8e647d18769e72cbe3b07e7daf83449.png Brent Crude 36.07 -9.20 -20.32% (10 Minutes Delay)
05ce71029942d283dbb6df0d3181e9ae.png Mars US 41.98 -4.72 -10.11% (2 Days Delay)
a00baa4aa9cd89b60efd734b68430c30.png Opec Basket 48.33 -3.41 -6.59% (3 Days Delay)
74b3179e610c3b5311f6717fdf0c8ddb.png Canadian Crude Index 20.79 -7.31 -26.01% (15 Minutes Delay)
4e7cf54d14bcb076a68613d8e3d37bfd.png DME Oman 45.22 -4.56 -9.16% (2 Days Delay)
5e71cafba57db0f0d68045d633540768.png Urals 48.15 -0.10 -0.21% (3 Days Delay)
8e7fa22cb51b1331e69bcbe96a81ea23.png Mexican Basket 35.75 -4.57 -11.33% (3 Days Delay)
67677b917a4243eb91797d511784266c.png Indian Basket 47.92 -3.11 -6.09% (3 Days Delay)
46adaf710b536ac64a5c581a456a36b4.png Western Canadian Select 25.88 -4.62 -15.15% (9 Hours Delay)
47fca77cca82f88ff9f44fe849deaf1d.png Dubai 44.71 -5.11 -10.26% (3 Days Delay)
f40ff3b2e635351410cdc28d6525734b.png Brent Weighted Average 47.25 -3.67 -7.21% (3 Days Delay)
  • Thanks 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Good Evening DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON

*** Frank26  ...what more is there to tell you?  I already told you that the upper echelon executive level of the banks met with the CBI and they discussed with the citizens about the new small category notes and the new exchange rate...I don't know if it's going to happen this week, next week or whenever...you are always ahead of the learning curve with us.  I'm not trying to boast...

*** MilitiaMan   Article quote: "...Using various monetary policy tools in order to control inflation and restore the Iraqi dinar exchange rate to a good level, as it was before the Iraq - Iran war (1 dinar pound equals $ 3.30) by activating and activating the monetary tools of the Central Bank with Increasing the activity of the stock market and the banking sector."  ...articles today and recently talk about the stock exchanges and the secondary markets...They want it back at a good level too!! Their words and not mine.. imo.  Lets not forget and it is key, that they can and will be able to internally borrow with an exchange rate like they had in the past. My view is if and when they do get back to where they were, that could usher in the stolen monies in the tune of $150 billion. That along with a new exchange rate would help establish a better credit rating, just as automation at the borders and ports will... Iraq is in the drivers seat, now to just buckle up and put her in gear now!!

• By ronscarpa
      Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  RON

*** MilitiaMan   We see that in...articles that are out lately that the reform papers and budgets are being talked about. They talk about not only the 2019, 2020 and 2021. They will not hopscotch around any of them... They are to be in-sync and in order. They feed off each other. The Finance Minister has shown the 2020 Draft to the parliament days ago. The draft has the exchange rate at a program rate, as it has been not voted on it yet, a not normal thing at all. But they tell us that the budget  can be changed or delayed. In other words the 2020 budget can be amended. I believe there is support that it will be amended away from a program rate. Because, they are not able to borrow at a program rate or they would have already. They have exhausted all avenues with the IMF, WB, countries, etc...imo...

*** Jeff  ...there is no rate inside the budget...because the reforms are in the budget that makes the budget married to the rate change.  Because the reforms require the currency to become internationally recognized... that's whey the budget is married to the rate change.  That's also why the reforms are inside the budget, that makes everything married to the rate change and dependent on the rate change.  They're showing you that they couldn't implement these reforms and push forward with them until the currency is internationally recognized...that's what we're waiting for...

*** Mnt Goat    Article:  "The Independent:  Iraq has no choice but to take austerity measures or float the currency"  Finally!!!  We have some news we wanted to hear for almost a year now. Yes, this is HUGE and WOW...news for us.

*** Jeff   Why is Iraq in the process of approving a 3-year budget?  Why 3?  Why no just the '21 budget?  It's because of the reforms.  They told you the reforms can only be implemented in stages and phases.  So they can only implement the reforms over an extended period of time.  They're showing you they're starting the reforms in this year of 2020 - in the second half of the year...they're going to span the reforms over almost a 4-year period...from 2020 through '23...

*** Pimpy   Article:   "Iraqi Politician Calls For Normalization of Ties with Israel"  ...more possible peace in the Middle East...now Iraq politicians are indeed wanting to normalize ties with Israel...you're gonna see more of this.  More and more.  Then of course the media is going to keep trying to find ways to keep you distracted from all the great things that Trump has done...who does not want peace? ...I would love to see peace in the Middle East.  I would love to see them flourish.  I really would.  I want to go there and visit.

• By ronscarpa
      Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  RON

9-10-2020   *** MilitiaMan ***  Article:  "The House of Representatives has finished reading two laws and addresses an oral question to the Finance and Planning Ministers"  Quotes:"...to begin its implementation, in addition to the necessity to devise a real reform plan to address the delay in implementing projects..."; "...as well as knowing the value of the exchange rate specified in the next budget..."  The picture they are painting (imo) is they are implementing the real reform plan.  They are even going so far as to tell us that they will need the value of the exchange rate for the next budget.  They have not resolved the next budget yet, that I am aware of? The next budget on the table is the 2020 budget leading into the 2021, imo..! (post 1 of 2)...

*** MilitiaMan ***  They...tell us they have a session for Thursday the 10th.  Same day that PM Kadhimi is to be in the Kurds back yard for a meeting on important issues, oil and gas, customs and borders, etc..  Same day... that Al- Hakim is having think tanks gearing to talk about rebuilding the new social contract and rebuilding the state. Lets still keep in mind Kadimi, has a special session for the start of next week to approve the 2020 budget. Which is  looking to be the next one on the table. imo.  (Thursdays) session maybe be a very powerful one that could change the playing field. We shall see if it is a "September to Remember" but, it sure looks like a synchronization is in play now not in 2021, as they say "next"  and that is now real close...imo. (post 2 of 2).. 

9-10-2020   *** Jeff *** ...I think a lot of the news is scripted and rigged.  In other words they're much farther along than they're telling you the truth on.  Notice how Kurdistan and Baghdad are now magically ready to reach a comprehensive agreement at the exact same time and almost the exact same week that they're ready to start the approval process of the budget.  That's a little too coincidental...things are coming together too nicely at this point in time. IMO..!

• By ronscarpa
      Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  RON

*** MilitiaMan ***  Article:  "A Project To “Automate” Customs And Ports, In Agreement With A Well-Known Company"    The border crossings and customs  have been in a work in progress for some time and suggesting now they have completion with electronic system that will not be done by hand where corruption lays!  Electronic systems provide transparency and this new PM knows it and with his new deputy in place they’ll make sure the systems work in the citizens best interest...His goal is to secure finances to help pay salaries and bring confidence to his people...The finance minister has not released salaries, yet...My view is there is a reason for that and it is what we are looking for. A change to the way and or amounts that will be paid...A-good sign is pressure is on from the lack of liquidity and payments. The citizens want to get paid...imo.

*** Pimpy *** ...Al-Kazemi is the man.  He didn't waste no time.  He found out exactly what they needed to do.  What they needed to get done.  Hell the man started getting things done on the way back as well.  He did not play around...this man is no joke...He went there [Washington] on a mission and he accomplished a lot IMO...What I don't want to see happen is people get immune to the good news and you become impatient.  Everything we're seeing one step at a time seems to be a great step in a positive direction...we are definitely getting there. 

*** MilitiaMan ***  Article: "The Finance Ministry responds to "shaded information" on customs automation"   The transparency that comes with automation is exactly what they need. They have the interests of the region and are in continuous talks with the World Bank. I'll bet that in of it self shows they are about ready to fully complete the what is in the White Papers to usher in the new Market Economy.

• By ronscarpa
      Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Pimpy  Article:   "Forex Trading In Iraq"  ...didn't I tell you we need this to start happening.  You want to get a rate change?  They have to be on the foreign currency exchange... Quote:  "Our guide will help you learn more about how you can begin trading Forex in Iraq."  Are they just talking about other people's currency or are they talking about the dinar?  Quote:  "...brokers often allow you to convert your dinars into reserve currencies like the USD or the Euro to use as a base currency from a dinar based account..."  ...if they are teaching them [Iraqi citizens] how to trade on the Forex it's just a matter of time before the Iraqi dinar is there.  This is good news...it's not going to be much longer until we see the Iraqi dinar on the Forex.  That's what we're waiting for... (POSTED LATE LAST NIGHT...coincides with last night's Mtn Goat post)

*** Footforward   Something happened a few days ago that I believe is being over looked. The Iraqi PM sent in the military to take control of the ports. This was done for security and to root out corruption. I think this is very telling.

*** Frank26  ...dream three I believe it will be taking place before this coming Tuesday.  The contents of the meeting - Will you hear about it on Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday?  I don't know.  I've got a very very good feeling that you're not even going to know this meeting is going on...I got a very very very strong feeling you're not going to know anything about Pompeo...this meeting is going to happen according to my dream and the contents just like the other meetings may come out that day...or it may trickle out.  But I don't think it's going to take too long...will they make the announcement of the new exchange rate tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday, Monday?  The days don't matter because you're never going to know about this meeting...until they decide to tell you.

*** Pimpy   I don't know about you but every day I'm looking at the news I'm just excited.  I'm waiting to hear when Al-Kazemi is coming over here.  I don't know if they set an official date.  I think the official date is for the 22nd, 23rd.  Either way I think it's next week.  Like I said it seems to me like they're lining up all their ducks.  A lot is getting accomplished before Al-Kazemi comes here.  Our big hope is that they go ahead and reinstate the sovereignty of Iraq.  But more importantly removes the restrictions off their currency...it looks like everything is lined up the way we want it to. This is good news.  I'm excited about this.  It seems like we are very close to achieving our goals...hopefully with the rate that all of us would be very very happy with...

*** Frank26   ...Iraq can now use their own currency to buy, sell and trade with their currency internationally - globally on all continents.  What's missing?  The announcement that they raised the value of their currency... right now we are so close IMO...the new rate will be announced on the date that the white papers have agreed upon.

It looks like we might finally be on the move...!  RON

• Testing the Rocker Badge!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.