Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Now That The RV Has Started...It's Now Our Turn.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

OOM claims many high level exchanges are completed...it's now our turn.

Treat as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine.

3-7-2020  Intel Guru OkieOilMan  ...I AM LED TO BELIEVE NOW THAT THE R.V. HAS STARTED FOR SOME DIFFERENT GROUP'S AND PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS WHO HAD BEEN ON TOP OF THE LADDER SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE PROGRAM...I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT THE FIRST FEW DAY'S OF THIS COMING WEEK WILL FINALLY GIVE US THE RELIEF WE ALL HAVE BEEN NEEDING FOR SO LONG.  BE SURE YOUR PREPARATION WORK IS COMPLETED AND PREPARE TO BE INFORMED (FROM NUMEROUS SOURCES) OF YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR YOUR EXCHANGE OR REDEMPTION...THERE ARE NO STOPPING THE R.V. AT THIS PRESENT TIME .  PRAY ALL KEEPS GOING AS TO WHAT IS SCHEDULED IN A VERY FEW DAYS. RELAX TOMORROW AND BE PREPARED FOR THE WEEK WE HAVE ALL WAITED FOR——-SHALOAM...

Intel Guru Bruce The Goose...

Let’s go into where we are today on the RV – we were under the impression – especially
today that this was coming – and I mean today -

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 8

14 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found these...

3-7-2020  Intel Guru OkieOilMan  ...THERE ARE NO STOPPING THE R.V. AT THIS PRESENT TIME .

Weegie - Weren’t U Supposed To Take The RV To Midas First To Get The Brakes Fixed ? :o 

wheels rolling GIF

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 9
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

How’s it going in Italy with all the corona issue?

Thanks for asking, FSC....

Not so well at the moment...I posted  a few articles in the coronavirus thread in off-topics and also in the Italy's thread in the politics section...