Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OIL prices are going down

17 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

About 90% of their economy rely on oil sales.... Low oil prices will affect the 2020 budget negatively.

I think this could help to move the RV forward.

Go low prices

Go RV

Thanks LB , but on the flip side iraq already talking about raiding the cbi reservers , the way those slackers think about that money is its just laying around anyways we need it , instead of all the past years moving the country forward passing needed laws for trade and commerce starting a market economy they were told over and over to diversify away from oil and yes oil will be king in iraq and yet they only think of ways to steal the wealth away from the country i hope the greed leads to a iqd value increase somehow but the current crop leading iraq seem weak and without vision the people perish , not trying to be negative and i do hope my pink smelly dinars can be exchanged one day ,,, all the best to you ... cheers 

• Thanks 3

11 hours ago, 3n1 said:

Thanks LB , but on the flip side iraq already talking about raiding the cbi reservers , the way those slackers think about that money is its just laying around anyways we need it , instead of all the past years moving the country forward passing needed laws for trade and commerce starting a market economy they were told over and over to diversify away from oil and yes oil will be king in iraq and yet they only think of ways to steal the wealth away from the country i hope the greed leads to a iqd value increase somehow but the current crop leading iraq seem weak and without vision the people perish , not trying to be negative and i do hope my pink smelly dinars can be exchanged one day ,,, all the best to you ... cheers 

I agree with your comment 3n1.

Today Basra light crude is at $46 a barrel. I believe budget calculations are base in $56 dollars a barrel. More pressure on Iraq.

I also hope my dinars can be exchanged in the near future 

All the best to you too my friend 👍🏼🙂

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

On 3/9/2020 at 11:01 AM, Laid Back said:

I agree with your comment 3n1.

Today Basra light crude is at $46 a barrel. I believe budget calculations are base in $56 dollars a barrel. More pressure on Iraq.

I also hope my dinars can be exchanged in the near future 

All the best to you too my friend 👍🏼🙂

Thank you 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

Basra light oil crude today’s price $43.25 per barrel 

2020 Budget calculations $56 dollars per barrel 

$12.75 in deficit per barrel 

Oil production 3.8 million barrels per day

$12.75 x 3,800,000 = $48,450,000 in déficit a day.

CBI will have to do something really soon to prevent a economic catastrophe.

Go RV asap

Go $1:1

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Basra light oil crude today’s price $43.25 per barrel 

2020 Budget calculations $56 dollars per barrel 

$12.75 in deficit per barrel 

Oil production 3.8 million barrels per day

$12.75 x 3,800,000 = $48,450,000 in déficit a day.

CBI will have to do something really soon to prevent a economic catastrophe.

Go RV asap

Go $1:1

I am counting on it. Wheather they want to or not they may not have a option. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

11 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I am counting on it. Wheather they want to or not they may not have a option. 

Agree my friend CF🤙🏽🙂

external debt $23 billion 

internal debt 41 trillion IQD 

low oil prices 

They may not have a option.

Go RV

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 8

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

With you brother. If it keeps going like this they will have no option. 

Take care my friend. 

I don’t know Chuck. I feel like these Iranian puppets will drive the country right off a cliff as long they can funnel money back to Iran. Still trying to figure out how with all the sanctions imposed, we let this continue to happen and undermine the purpose. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, stanleypower said:

I don’t know Chuck. I feel like these Iranian puppets will drive the country right off a cliff as long they can funnel money back to Iran. Still trying to figure out how with all the sanctions imposed, we let this continue to happen and undermine the purpose. 

I think Iran is in trouble.  Many people in their goverenment have already been infected with Coronavirus and it's possible that it can incubate up to 41 days (at least that was reported in China last month), so probably a lot more Iranian officials will get it.  Also Iran just went to the IMF for a loan which you know means they've got to be really desperate.  And just like the Chinese are starting to turn on their authoritarian government for its handling of the coronavirus, I think the Iranians will too.  They'be been itching to get rid of them (remember the recent protests).  So I hope for the sake of both countries, that this virus will be the catalyst for regime change.  You're right that Iran wants to control Iraq, but I think they're gonna have their hands full trying to maintain their own country in the coming weeks.  

I also think that Iran would like to see the Iraqi dinar RV.  They have access to IQD and if it RVd, it would immediately give Iran some much needed purchasing power.  But with the Mid East, who really knows.  But I personally am optimistic for the RV in the near future.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1