Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Morning Guru Opinions @ 9:00 AM CST - 3/08/2020

3-8-2020   Intel/Newshound Gurus Delta and MilitiaMan   Delta: Article:  "Mansour Express Exchange and Remittance System A new product through the system for the window selling foreign currency to the Central Bank of Iraq.   MilitiaMan:  They clearly have now set things up to be electronic and in a big way. And in an International way. They are telling us they have the legal accounting, evidence of "Calculations", of Accounting Values, with International Standards...suggests they have the international rate to go with it too. They would not be going cashless with a system like this at a program rate and at a time like this. But at an international rate imo, yes they would...(post 1 of 2)...

3-8-2020   Intel/Newshound Gurus Delta and MilitiaMan   ...with the CBI telling banks to stop using cash because of the Corona  Virus, they'll (the CBI) need to cease using cash as well. All types of currencies, too. Thus, they will need to stop the  Currency Auctions. (KO punch to Iran?) They now have a valid excuse outside the parameters of the GOI to RI, as it is vital to the Monetary system to keep money moving. They stop money movement they will have problems with the IMF, UST, WB, and inflation rearing it's ugly head, no liquidity, etc.. So this suggests they are ready to raise the rate soon, as they have the calculations and values necessary to do so.  The have the excuse of the virus as an ace in the hole to get it done. imo.  They will soon announce they are Art 8 and at what rate they have calculated for the value of the future IQD exchange rate that all the Iraqis await and we too.. imo...the Perfect Storm is Upon us..ioo...(post 2 of 2)..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

:twothumbs:  This is exciting news in my opinion. So, we continue to wait and see..! :salute:

I agree Ron, thanks for bringing that over. :twothumbs: As always, taken with a grain of salt but I really believe we're getting close! :backflip:

Cheers!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

:twothumbs:  This is exciting news in my opinion. So, we continue to wait and see..! :salute:

2 hours ago, 64jaguar said:

I agree Ron, thanks for bringing that over. :twothumbs: As always, taken with a grain of salt but I really believe we're getting close! :backflip:

Cheers!!

:bump:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, wizard1 said:

With the price of oil tanking will it not hold up the rv until oil recovers.

IMO, the lower the price of oil goes, the more pressure they have to increase the amount on their currency. They would be bleeding badly and out of options..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2