Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Coronavirus is Being Used as a Political Weapon

The headline was written by me to get a response.  Respond in any manner you think it warrants. All I ask is you try to keep the debate civil and try to refrain from name calling, I’m right you are stupid, arrogant, flippant remarks.  I welcome all opinions because I am going to give you mine and remember it is only my opinion.

I was trying real hard not to comment on what I have been reading the last few weeks but after the last few days of reading headline stories it has become very apparent this epidemic is quickly becoming a political football aimed at clubbing each other over the head.  Both parties are using it but it is becoming more and more of a political theme by the Dens who want to try to paint President Trump and his Administration as a bunch of buffoons who are behind the 8 ball.  I would have thought both Parties would come together in a CRISIS like the recent 8 B Bill to combat the disease.  The Dems just can’t help themself. “Never let a Serious Crisis go to waste”, Ron Emanuel Democrat. It’s an Election year and this will be used by the Dems to fire up their base much like the Kavanaugh hearings.  This is raw red meat for a Party that has nothing to offer the USA but a mentally declined flawed candidate in Joe Biden.  

Read this link which is left leaning.  It’s actually one of the more mild sites.  Anyone up for a good fight?  The Dems are, read the hysteria they are propagating.

https://www.huffpost.com/

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

I am of the opinion The United States Of America is not a health care state in any respect. People get sick. People die. Happens from a variety of different sources. Could be me. Could be you (not directed at any particular individual).

The exception, of course, is a purposed illness. My belief is the CoronaVirus is a man made directed illness as a test agent for future biological weapons. Tested with the commutation effects for different areas of a country and throughout the world. For example, here is an alarming statistic:

Age of Coronavirus Deaths

COVID-19 Fatality Rate by AGE:

*Death Rate = (number of deaths / number of cases) = probability of dying if infected by the virus (%). This probability differs depending on the age group. The percentages shown below do not have to add up to 100%, as they do NOT represent share of deaths by age group. Rather, it represents, for a person in a given age group, the risk of dying if infected with COVID-19.

confirmed cases
DEATH RATE
all cases
80+ years old
21.9%
14.8%
70-79 years old

8.0%
60-69 years old

3.6%
50-59 years old

1.3%
40-49 years old

0.4%
30-39 years old

0.2%
20-29 years old

0.2%
10-19 years old

0.2%
0-9 years old

no fatalities

*Death Rate = (number of deaths / number of cases) = probability of dying if infected by the virus (%). The percentages do not have to add up to 100%, as they do NOT represent share of deaths by age group.

In general, relatively few cases are seen among children.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/

A possible euthanasia test???!!!

Whack all the Baby Boomers/Elderly to save on Health Care Costs???!!!

Only in this respect should The United States Of America via Congress and The President Of The United States Of America take directed action to address such biologically weaponized agents AND hold to account the perpetrators WITHIN AND WITHOUT.

I find it odd at the heals of the Phase One Trade Deal between The United States Of America and China AND the Biden - China corruption THIS man made and manufactured bio agent is "carelessly" "released" IN AND FROM China.

So, yes, a distraction for WHATEVER else is going on that we may OR may NOT see.

Rest assured, THIS IS NOT TO SAY people should be careless with their own health affairs OR people do NOT care about another's well being OR physicians and OTHER health care staff are NOT appreciated (because they ARE valued and appreciated).

Rather the means by which and issues associated with health care are at the root of the issue and MUST NOT BE ROOTED IN ANY GOVERNMENT FUNCTION.

Comparatively, here are a couple articles on the 2019-2020 influenza:

2019-2020 U.S. Flu Season: Preliminary Burden Estimates

CDC estimates* that, from October 1, 2019, through February 29, 2020, there have been:

34,000,000 – 49,000,000
flu illnesses

person coughing icon

16,000,000 – 23,000,000
flu medical visits

doctor patient icon

350,000 – 620,000
flu hospitalizations

hospital room icon

20,000 – 52,000
flu deaths

flu virus icon

*Because influenza surveillance does not capture all cases of flu that occur in the U.S., CDC provides these estimated ranges to better reflect the larger burden of influenza. These estimates are calculated based on CDC’s weekly influenza surveillance data and are preliminary.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/preliminary-in-season-estimates.htm

The highest rate of hospitalization is among adults aged ≥ 65, followed by children aged 0-4 years and adults aged 50-64 years.

Age Group 2019-2020 Season
Cumulative Rate per 100,000 Population
Overall 57.9
0-4 years 84.9
5-17 years 21.6
18-49 years 31.2
50-64 years 76.1
65+ years 147.5

Among 2,528 hospitalized adults with information on underlying medical conditions, 91.9% had at least one reported underlying medical condition, the most commonly reported were cardiovascular disease, metabolic disorder, obesity, and chronic lung disease. Among 443 hospitalized children with information on underlying medical conditions, 48.5% had at least one underlying medical condition; the most commonly reported was asthma. Among 427 hospitalized women of childbearing age (15-44 years) with information on pregnancy status, 25.8% were pregnant.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm

One item that may not be noted is any compounding affect of other pre existing conditions. I do think the low mortality rate for the 0 to 49 year olds with the Coronavirus is highly suspicious compared to other commonly commuted illness like influenza.

As such, CONGRESS ESPECIALLY MUST:

Image result for keep calm and wash your hands

As a side note, I am not sure the face masks will help. The face masks only filter out dried particles down to a certain size. The aerosol in the coughs, sneezes, or even breathing may be smaller than what the mask will screen out. Also, since the virus is contained within the aerosol, the wet particles on the mask may commute the virus through the mask with the air being pulled through the mask subsequently carrying the virus into the body.

For THIS virus, a majority of the individuals will develop the antigens to fight this virus in the future.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

Coronavirus could be spread by cash: WHO warns deadly bug can survive on paper money for days - as worldwide cases rise to 106,000 and deaths toll hits 3,600

• World Health Organization has advised public against using paper money
  • Claimed that Covid-19 is just as likely to remain on cash 'as on any other surface'
  • Comes as the global total of infections surpasses 100,000, with the death toll having reached at least 3,600 people
  • Several major sporting events and gatherings including Six Nations, SXSW and England friendly have been postponed or cancelled
  • Italy announced a lockdown of several northern regions to limit the spread while Iran Air have cancelled flights to Europe

People should stop using banknotes and make contactless payments instead to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, the World Health Organization has warned as the spread of the virus continues to escalate.

The international body had advised customers to wash their hands after handling cash because Covid-19 can remain on notes 'just like any other surface' for several days. But the health group has now advised against people using them in favour of digital transactions.

The latest health advice comes as the global figure for cases of the virus has surpassed 100,000, reaching across every continent except Antarctica.

Several major sporting events and gatherings have been postponed or cancelled as health officials race to avoid situations where major outbreaks of the virus could occur. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8088067/Coronavirus-spread-cash-warns-WHO.html

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Pitcher said:

Coronavirus could be spread by cash

Key world in that headline, COULD”

If CV “could” be spread by cash then everything we touch could cause us to get CV. ( if an infected person where to touch an item)

I’m all for being safe but I’m not going to believe everything I read.  This is starting to look like a “red flag” event to me.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

That is one of their (PTB) major intentions. Fiat is failing on many levels. The banksters are wanting to introduce their own digital currency so all people have to comply and use it. 

Simple good hygiene deals with the issue.... use soap, wash your hands, don't touch your face.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

US coronavirus cases hit more than 400: Frightening photo of an infected Nebraska woman, 36, being taken to a bio-containment unit is released as the outbreak grows and death toll rises to 19

• The number of US cases of coronavirus reached 442 on Saturday night, including 19 deaths
  • Washington state has the most cases at 103, followed by New York with 89 and California with 81
  • Now 31 states as well as the District of Columbia report either confirmed or presumptive positive cases
  • Comes as Nebraska woman is rushed to bio-containment unit in specialized isolation pod
  • New York state declares a state of emergency and FDNY orders firefighters not to respond to virus calls 
  • Marine stationed in northern Virginia and sailor deployed to Italy are latest service members to test positive
  • Trump said he was not 'concerned at all' after attendee at CPAC conference he spoke at tested positive

The number of cases of coronavirus in the U.S. has topped 400, as the outbreak spreads quickly and the death toll reaches 19.

On Saturday night, 31 states and the District of Columbia reported at least one confirmed or presumptive positive case, with those cases totaling 372. Including those infected people repatriated from abroad, and those trapped aboard the quarantined cruise ship Grand Princess off San Francisco, the total is at least 442. 

Washington state had the most cases with 103, including 16 deaths, followed by New York with 89 cases and California, with 81 cases and one death. Florida, which reports 11 cases, has also seen two fatalities.

In the interior of the country, a number of more sparsely populated states reported their first cases on Saturday, including Missouri, Indiana, Minnesota and Nebraska.

1.jpg?mode=crop&width=720&height=405

In Nebraska, there were dramatic scenes as a woman who tested positive for the virus was rushed from a community hospital to the nation's leading biocontainment unit at he University of Nebraska Medical Center Omaha.  

The 36-year-old Nebraska resident was photographed being transported to the facility in a hi-tech isolation pod late Friday. 

A woman who tested positive with the coronavirus is brought to the University of Nebraska Medical Center on Friday. She was transferred from Omaha's Methodist Hospital in an isolation pod inside an ambulance

+12

A woman who tested positive with the coronavirus is brought to the University of Nebraska Medical Center on Friday. She was transferred from Omaha's Methodist Hospital in an isolation pod inside an ambulance 

25685386-8086319-image-a-14_158365109137

The woman, who is the first person in Nebraska to test positive to coronavirus, is 'very seriously ill', according to doctors who spoke with Omaha.com Saturday.    

A chest CT scan conducted yesterday showed the coronavirus is evolving into acute respiratory distress syndrome (ADRS). 

The syndrome, which is characterized by a rapid onset of widespread inflammation in the lungs, is often fatal.

People with ARDS suffer severe shortness of breath and often are unable to breathe on their own without support from a ventilator.

The woman reportedly traveled to England with her father February 18 to February 27.  She began to feel ill on February 25, two days before she flew back to the United States.  

Doctors say they are still trying to piece together where she went and who she had contact with in the 10 days since she arrived back from overseas. 

According to doctors, her symptoms were quite mild until this Thursday, when she arrived at a local emergency room. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8086319/Nebraska-woman-coronavirus-36-transported-biocontainment-critical-condition.html

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

Frightening photo of an infected Nebraska woman,

To scare us more they tell us that this photo is “Frightening “.   

Does anyone remember the movie “Close Encounters of the Third Kind”.  Remember the part where the Government had everyone that lived near the mountain move.  Everyone was wearing masks and there were dead cows on the road to sell the point.  Finally Richard Dryyfuss pulled of his mask and said it’s all BS.  

I’m not trying to make light of the fact that a 100k have been infected and thousands have died.  I begged my son not to go to Paris last week.  Yes, the unknown can be scary but I can’t help believe something bigger is happening.  

17 minutes ago, FlyHi said:

Fiat is failing on many levels. The banksters are wanting to introduce their own digital currency so all people have to comply and use it. 

It’s very possible FlyHi and thank you for your thoughts.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

as worldwide cases rise to 106,000 and deaths toll hits 3,600

3,600 / 106,000 = 3.4%

Big Whoop.

Influenza has a MUCH higher mortality rate.

A concern, yes.

An alarm, no.

Better get after the Chinese AND Deep Do Do State for releasing/testing THIS CoronaVirus bioweapon.

HERE is what one MUST DO:

Image result for keep calm and wash your hands

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

This is being blown way out of proportion, and I can prove it. If the number of lives and deaths were important for determining what gets press time and what doesn't, why don't you see hysterical reports on the Flu this year?

The Left, the Democrats, and the Trump Haters on this forum are creating a Trump Political Scandal out of nothing.

Indy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Indraman said:

This is being blown way out of proportion, and I can prove it. If the number of lives and deaths were important for determining what gets press time and what doesn't, why don't you see hysterical reports on the Flu this year?

The Left, the Democrats, and the Trump Haters on this forum are creating a Trump Political Scandal out of nothing.

Indy

Umm.....it wasn't the "The Left, the Democrats, and the Trump Haters" who started this thread.  Pitcher started the thread and asked for opinions, to which I found and posted examples of Trump weaponizing this coronavirus issue.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Downvote 3

18 hours ago, Synopsis said:

3,600 / 106,000 = 3.4%

Big Whoop.

Influenza has a MUCH higher mortality rate.

World Health Organization Director General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said at a news briefing March 3 that the global case fatality rate for the coronavirus is believed to be about 3.4 percent, higher than the 2.3 percent reported in a China CDC study released in February. But a study published in the New England Journal of Medicine last week found a death rate of 1.4 percent among a group of 1,099 patients, suggesting the rate could be lower than those reported by the WHO and Chinese officials.

“By comparison, seasonal flu generally kills far fewer than 1 percent of those infected,” Tedros said of the global flu caseload during the news briefing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/03/04/coronavirus-flu-comparison/

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Umm.....it wasn't the "The Left, the Democrats, and the Trump Haters" who started this thread.  Pitcher started the thread and asked for opinions, to which I found and posted examples of Trump weaponizing this coronavirus issue.

GO RV, then BV

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that the Coronavirus is not something everyone should ignore...it's not! I am saying that if as you stated above, lives matter, then your focus and outrage towards this President would be much more measured...it is Not!

Indy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:facepalm1::facepalm1:

Thorn is a nice word for.....

This Has to be a crowd from Hillarious Clinton trying to brainwash everybody. It’s getting so freaking old. Propaganda for Soros. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Indraman said:

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that the Coronavirus is not something everyone should ignore...it's not! I am saying that if as you stated above, lives matter, then your focus and outrage towards this President would be much more measured...it is Not!

Indy

I disagree....as there's always two sides to every issue and very few in this political forum have the courage to hold Trump's feet to the fire when he says one thing, then 10 minutes later Pence or some other official contradicts him.....though for those same people, bashing the Left seems to come easy and be as cool as the other side of the pillow.  So, it is what it is, Indy....my Trump focus is laser sharp, hence the extreme push back from the masses.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

5 minutes ago, Indraman said:

2019-2020 U.S. Flu Season: Preliminary Burden Estimates | CDC

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/preliminary-in-season-estimates.htm

34-49 Million infected

16-23 Million Medical visits

350-620 Thousand hospitalizations

20-52 Thousand deaths

Indy

And because of those numbers I get my flu shot every year to help combat the flu, should I contract it......One day, hopefully soon, we'll have a similar Covid-19 shot available.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1