Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Confirmed...The RV Did happen.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

Three Gurus are confirming the RV did happen.

Was the CV epidemic & Super Tuesday the signals to go?

The Elitists are going first, then we'll get notified.

Treat all articles as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine.

3-4-2020   3-4-2020   Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man:    

P.M.S. DOESN'T MEAN WHAT YOU THINK —IT NOW MEANS—PACK MY SUITCASE -- HIGH ALERT NOW IN EFFECT— SINCE WERE PAST SUPER TUESDAY LETS NOW LOOK FORWARD TO WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY.

Intel Guru DINAR Angel:

Early this morning I have already receive two important pieces of intel directly relating to the RV release. It appears that yesterday, Wednesday 3-4, the PTB actually did release the RV.

What information I am receiving is coming from the levels directly above us and it appears they are in the process of sorting and paying out to those individuals in sequence through private appointments.

Just knowing in reality that this is indeed happening, gives us all a breath of relief as we now know that we are in the flow of this reaching us. No longer do we need to wonder about their invisible agenda or if it is ever going to happen for us....it is here....and all we need to do now is watch for the emails and 800 numbers.

3-4-2020   Intel Guru Bruce:  

We got an indication from the World Bank – yesterday – that talked about 2 days – today and tomorrow [Wednesday]...then we heard further from the World Bank that there was emphasis on tomorrow’s date (Wed 3-4-20)

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

12 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found these...

3-4-2020   3-4-2020   Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man:    

P.M.S. DOESN'T MEAN WHAT YOU THINK —IT NOW MEANS—PACK MY SUITCASE

Weegie - Nobody Wants To Hear About Pumpers ‘Packing’ Ur Suitcase ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Downvote 1

21 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

No longer do we need to wonder about their invisible agenda

Aaah HA!  It's that same old old invisible man, with invisible RV and their invisible agenda.

Or maybe he's just in a hurry to get to Denny's for all-you-can-eat pancakes. 

Those wacky 'elitists'. :D:D Pass the syrup, Weegie !!

Image result for funny invisible man gif
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

Are these clowns losing their mind? lol. And, Is Lugi  part of the problem?  Wow, I am not sure what Lugi is taking since he started to post all the lies promulgated and spread on line.  He perfectly knew that these are punch of lies. yet posted them on here to try to mislead us. lol. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hey, Weegie, just remember this....

Read Mathew 12:36-37. It's typically in red letters. It changed my life. Maybe it will change yours.

In the early years of this country, the representatives of our nation (the US of A) feared (respected) these verses, because they knew that they will be held accountable for what they speak. They were statesmen more than politicians.

Be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

Nuff said......... jmho.

• Upvote 7

On 3/6/2020 at 8:29 PM, DinarThug said:

He’s Bringing His IQD To Purchase Some On Board Snacks ! :o 

Image result for funny suitcase gif

:D  :D  :D 

Or was that Zimbabwe money? Another fantastic investment.....

See you all in beautiful downtown Harare ( Zim capital)...

Really used to be beautiful  at least in the 2nd part of the 80's.....

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, umbertino said:

The ZIM "investment" is only fantastic if you are the first in line, because when the ZIM hits 1:1 only one person will get lucky, the one who can exchange one 10000000000000000 bill because that person will after that own all money on this planet...

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, JoeB said:

The ZIM "investment" is only fantastic if you are the first in line, because when the ZIM hits 1:1 only one person will get lucky, the one who can exchange one 10000000000000000 bill because that person will after that own all money on this planet...

That's what I meant....

18 hours ago, umbertino said:

See you all in beautiful downtown Harare ( Zim capital)...

Really used to be beautiful  at least in the 2nd part of the 80's.....

Yup...I was on  tour duty there with the US Embassy. Back then, it was Salisbury Rhodesia. The country went to pot after they ejected the Europeans out, seized their businesses & farms.

• Downvote 2