Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SCHUMER THREATENED SUPREME COURT JUSTICES

"Reap the Whirlwind"  is an expression usually reserved when one is threatening the life of another human being. It's most famous juice was in the movies Young Guns and Young Guns 2 by Billy the Kid. Chuck you Schumer use that expression threatening 2 Supreme Court Justices yesterday. Nancy Pelosi said Terry gup the State of the Union speech what's better than the alternative oh, what was the alternative? These people hold High positions of power within our government and are threatening the lives of other government officials, this is called SEDITION. 

Watch "Schumer accused of threatening Kavanaugh and Gorsuch during rally" on YouTube

• Thanks 4

Nope.....shouldn't have said that standing on the steps of the Supreme Court.....pointing back at the building while naming names......

But let's not make a political spectacle in the Senate out of it either.....these guys have more important things to spend their time on...     JMO.    CL

17 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Nope.....shouldn't have said that standing on the steps of the Supreme Court.....pointing back at the building while naming names......

But let's not make a political spectacle in the Senate out of it either.....these guys have more important things to spend their time on...     JMO.    CL

I disagree. Nail his hide to the door. Threatening SCJ should not be allowed. They started this party with accusations, time to pay up for participating. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

I think Steve Scalise would probably disagree. 

• Thanks 4

2 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Sen. Schumer crossed the line with this one.....Being critical of the highest court in the land is one thing, heck Trump has done it his whole life.....but the words Chuck chose were the kind of nasty rhetoric this country doesn't need more of.  He needs to take a word of advice from the current First Lady and "Be Best".  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Karsten said:

WOW!!!!!!

If this guy is still in the Senate come Monday I'll be shocked. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Wow....that's funny right there...the Democrats are "public democrats".  In other words, any registered Democrat on the street carries the same weight.  The title of this article is misleading....chum for Trump's base, nothing more.  

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Correct....Bashing is way worse.  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

bash·ing

/ˈbaSHiNG/

noun

• 1.violent physical assault:informal"nine incidents of *** bashing were reported to the police"