Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 4 March 2020

Adam Montana

I guess we haven't hit the bottom yet? If you have cash, or can up your pension contributions ... buy low.

I just added 3% to my pension, this month, which is all I can afford, but it has the buying power of 5-7% just now. It all adds up.

Next, ... on to remortgage and get that interest rate down.

That is as close as I can get to being fearless!

• Thanks 3

HEY EVERBODAE'!!!

LOOKIE HERE:

image.png.dabc1e20765ca5793cf69c4a87a8678f.png

IF, AND I say IF, dude oil drops BELOW $28/barrel for a day or two BEING ONE HALF OF THE PREVIOUS $56/barrel IN THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Budget "calculations" AND LE DOW IS BELOW 20,000 for the SAME day or two,

THEN................................................................................................

!!!BAM!!!...........................................................................................

!!!SUDDENLY!!!.................................................................................

AND.................................................................................................

THEN................................................................................................

THEE Bicraqi Iraqi CAVE AND.........................................................

!!!BAM!!!...........................................................................................

!!!SUDDENLY!!!.................................................................................

THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Goes INTERNATIONAL..........................

LE DOW ROCKETS ABOVE 20,000.................................................

AND DUDE OIL ROCKETS ABOVE $28/barrel...............................

FOREX "quietly" "shows" THEE TRUE VALUE OF THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONALLY???!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As it stands, THEE Bicraqi Iraqi can NOT make 1/2 of THEIR budget WITH $28/barrel Dude Oil AT ONE HALF OF THEIR BUDGETED $56/barrel.

DEFICIT GALORE!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

HEY EVERBODAE'!!!

LOOKIE HERE:

image.png.dabc1e20765ca5793cf69c4a87a8678f.png

IF, AND I say IF, dude oil drops BELOW $28/barrel for a day or two BEING ONE HALF OF THE PREVIOUS $56/barrel IN THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Budget "calculations" AND LE DOW IS BELOW 20,000 for the SAME day or two,

AND.................................................................................................

THEE Bicraqi Iraqi CAVE AND.........................................................

THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Goes INTERNATIONAL..........................

LE DOW ROCKETS ABOVE 20,000.................................................

AND DUDE OIL ROCKETS ABOVE $28/barrel...............................

FOREX "quietly" "shows" THEE TRUE VALUE OF THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONALLY???!!!

As it stands, THEE Bicraqi Iraqi can NOT make 1/2 of THEIR budget WITH $28/barrel Dude Oil AT ONE HALF OF THEIR BUDGETED $56/barrel.

DEFICIT GALORE!!!

Go Moola Nova!

We’ll see synopsis! Exciting and trying times for sure. I don’t want to tell you the rumors I’ve been hearing from military friends. It will get darker before it gets lighter. Hang tight. See you on the other side. We may have a temporary blackout of all technology. Internet, phone, tv etc. bout 10-14 days or so. Im not trying to scare anyone. This is second hand information. But military personnel(reserves) were told to have 2 weeks food on hand for sheltering in place. 

Just a word to the wise! I do hope Kim clements 20k Dow is spot on for RV even if we have to wait ten to fourteen days to exchange at banks. 

I’ve heard similar stories from state police connections as well. Logistics for F E M A also. 

Again I am not direct conversation this is second hand. I just have a lot of military/ police / paramedic and fire friends. Just a heads up. It’s always wise to be prepared anyway. Just a little more urgent due to present situation 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

We’ll see synopsis! Exciting and trying times for sure. I don’t want to tell you the rumors I’ve been hearing from military friends. It will get darker before it gets lighter. Hang tight. See you on the other side. We may have a temporary blackout of all technology. Internet, phone, tv etc. bout 10-14 days or so. Im not trying to scare anyone. This is second hand information. But military personnel(reserves) were told to have 2 weeks food on hand for sheltering in place. 

Just a word to the wise! I do hope Kim clements 20k Dow is spot on for RV even if we have to wait ten to fourteen days to exchange at banks. 

I’ve heard similar stories from state police connections as well. Logistics for F E M A also. 

Again I am not direct conversation this is second hand. I just have a lot of military/ police / paramedic and fire friends. Just a heads up. It’s always wise to be prepared anyway. Just a little more urgent due to present situation 

:twothumbs: Thank You For The Valuable Information, NEPatriotsFan1, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Hysteria WAY badder than SARS, Bird Flu, H1N1, etc.!!!

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

LOL!!!

Just say NO to F E M A!!!

THEY may be preppin' to make us ALL S C R E A M A!!!

Seriously, though, herding people into S C R E A M A, er, F E M A "camps" (IF THAT BE THE CASE) is NOT OK!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

We may have a temporary blackout of all technology. Internet, phone, tv etc. bout 10-14 days or so.

I should hope that doesn't happen.  If they want everyone to stay home and away from people, how can anyone do that without internet, phone, tv, etc. for 2 weeks?  We'd all go insane before the 2 weeks was up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’m still out of pocket but here is a quick post of my thoughts.  Being away.for  a few days has given me a fresh perspective and a calmness as I am not spending all day reading about CV and it effects on the economy.   

1. We still have not completely broken through the 2018 low around 2345.  

2.  We are severely oversold with the big down day today.  I expect a premarket pop tomorrow.  

3.  The news is absolutely horrible and will be for a lot longer imo.  

4.  Expect more volatility as some try to go in thinking we have bottomed, or are trading the oversold chart conditions.  Every investor will have to determine when they buy can they endure some more downside pain.   They may believe it is worth the risk for a long term investment.   It is very hard to pick a bottom so the Risk/ Reward for a 3-5 year window comes into play at some point.  There are some great bargains in the market.  

5.  We are in a Bear market now and they usually last 6-18 months with many false up moves.  We will not hit a bottom until we get some good news or the CV starts to show it has run it’s course.  I’m not a long term buyer.  Not yet.  

6.  There is a pretty good chance we will be in a Recession later this summer as earning are going to take a hit.  

7.  If we break that Dec 2018 low we will probably head to the 2016 low which is 1800-2000 or a 50% retrace of the run from 2011- Feb 2020.  

Be patient, we are very news dependent but we also have the Federal Government and the Fed backstopping this crisis.  

• Thanks 5

15 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

Why don’t they shut the market down?

Because Not Everybody Goes There Just To Shop For Toilet Paper ! :o 

image.thumb.jpeg.d93bca3bd7e18ba3a1b8381002fd7e16.jpeg

Wow - There Must Be At Least 30 Cents Worth Of Dinar On That Roll ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

I think we are close.

Hope so Adam.  

Vaccines and therapies (treatments with drugs that are already approved) are coming and coming faster than people have any idea.  

Regn, Pfz, Glid, Mrna. are a few companies to watch.  

Right now now it is imperative that we mitigate the spread of the disease so it doesn’t overwhelm our Medical facilities and Healthcare workers.  

Treatments are being tested right now.  REGN is testing a treatment that China used with a lot of success but needs approval from our FDA, which has the treatments fast tracked. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

On 3/16/2020 at 7:02 PM, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

The Dow first closed over 20000. Jan 25, 2017. So in keeping with Kim's prophecy. He stated twice 20,000, then Nothing(2017), Nothing(2018), Nothing(2019), Nothing(2020)....then SUDDENLY!

Now a second time Dow has hit 20000. Kim said ..."the brothers of Goliath stand in glee watching America. We will cripple you. You will lose your credit. I said watch...20000. Look not to Wallstreet but observe."

We now know since Coronavirus has started the Giants have been watching in glee as the Dow plummets and it has begun to cripple America. Everything shutting down. BUT Kim said God said His plan is "Brilliant and could only come from Me.", because what the Giants meant for bad God is turning to GOOD!

Kim also said rain would ease California's drought. This whole week the news has headlined..."Rain and snow to ease California's drought." Coincidence? No! Only God!

Let us receive the "Spirit of Joseph, meaning God will add" Hallelujah!

Kim prophesied all this in 2013. We are 7 years later. The number of completion.

We are, I believe at the place of SUDDENLY!

TWT (April 18th?) I pray sooner.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

Today we got a nice little bounce off the 2018 Low’s. Will it hold?  Will we get a nice bear flag rally?  Should I go in or should I try to trade the possible rally?

The answer imo is probably no on every question unless you just like to gamble.  One day up doesn’t not mean it’s a RALLY.  The VIX is still over 70 which means volatility in this market is extremely high ( near all time highs going back to 1987).   The up day today was not on big volume.  Be patient.  The last thing you want is to get whipsawed. 

Today I read where there are 23 million Hospitality hourly workers.  Many of those are not working.  That is why President Trump wants to get workers cash,  possibly as soon as 2 weeks. President Trump said he wants to go big with the Helicopter Money, probably more than 1k per worker.  So the news isn’t all bad.  We just need to hunker down for a few months and get through this mess.  

I should come come home and trade but I’m just chilling watching everything from the Gulf Coast.  I have my laptop and IPad but I’m not really working. Sometimes it’s best to walk away and regroup.  I hope you all are well and stay that way.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Today we got a nice little bounce off the 2018 Low’s. Will it hold?  Will we get a nice bear flag rally?  Should I go in or should I try to trade the possible rally?

The answer imo is probably no on every question unless you just like to gamble.  One day up doesn’t not mean it’s a RALLY.  The VIX is still over 70 which means volatility in this market is extremely high ( near all time highs going back to 1987).   The up day today was not on big volume.  Be patient.  The last thing you want is to get whipsawed. 

Today I read where there are 23 million Hospitality hourly workers.  Many of those are not working.  That is why President Trump wants to get workers cash,  possibly as soon as 2 weeks. President Trump said he wants to go big with the Helicopter Money, probably more than 1k per worker.  So the news isn’t all bad.  We just need to hunker down for a few months and get through this mess.  

I should come come home and trade but I’m just chilling watching everything from the Gulf Coast.  I have my laptop and IPad but I’m not really working. Sometimes it’s best to walk away and regroup.  I hope you all are well and stay that way.  

Stay safe and healthy!!!👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1