Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 4 March 2020

Adam Montana

always fun talking on the positive side of the Dinar. From your last update to this one we are 1 week closer to the RV. 

When this thing finally hits, Iraq will be one of the seven wonders of the world, because most of the world will be wondering why they didn't get in it. HA!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, keylime said:

always fun talking on the positive side of the Dinar. From your last update to this one we are 1 week closer to the RV. 

When this thing finally hits, Iraq will be one of the seven wonders of the world, because most of the world will be wondering why they didn't get in it. HA!

Yes, they will. And, yes: HA!

:twothumbs: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 8

It's final and straight from the top Man (Adam M) auctions and whom ever is PM does not matter

regarding the RV. :woot: :woot:   Unless Maliki sneaks  in.  Thank you Sir for all of the above.  :D

37 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

The auctions don't matter - if they sell at 1160 today but sell at 12 tomorrow, do we care what the rate was yesterday or if they did an auction yesterday? 

The auctions will continue after the rate is changed. It's how they do business.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Nonetheless - I would only be concerned if OIL was suddenly no longer in demand. Any dips or peaks in the price of oil are temporary until the global demand for oil is eliminated.

Thank you for the great post Adam.

I put up 2 posts last night that basically stated that there is still a good demand for oil. I also read that the CEO of Chevron stated that oil demand was solid.  The ppb has gone down but it’s hanging in there considering China was basically off line for 2 months.  They are now at 60% capacity in their factories and are ramping up as the CV subsides.  

Drill Baby Drill.  

7A99328A-5D3D-4CD6-93A1-E0FDE2E19B7E.gif.502f5e9d2c9bde3003ea53cc6c2dc03e.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Thank you Adam!

Amidst all the news brought here in a week, it's amazing that you are able to summarize so concisely....I think many of us settle down a bit after your insights are shared! 

Choo, choo, keep on chugging!! .....we are all waiting at the station for you! WH

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

I live in Louisiana and there seems to be no slow down in the oil drilling industry, in fact I saw a recruiting add today offering entry level jobs with no experience necessary and offering lots of overtime. Lots of these young men working as drilling consultants work 14 days on and 14 days off making $2,000 plus a day.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1