Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump makes it official on Johnny Ratcliffe…

A very positive AND REAL intro......................................................................

Trump makes it official on Johnny Ratcliffe…

Posted by Kane on February 29, 2020 1:42 pm
Categories: Column 1

ratcliffe-mueller.jpg?resize=705%2C397&s

Tweeted by the president in the last hour…

I am pleased to announce the nomination of Congressman John Ratcliffe to be Director of National Intelligence (DNI). Would have completed process earlier, but John wanted to wait until after IG Report was finished. John is an outstanding man of great talent!

I am pleased to announce the nomination of @RepRatcliffe (Congressman John Ratcliffe) to be Director of National Intelligence (DNI). Would have completed process earlier, but John wanted to wait until after IG Report was finished. John is an outstanding man of great talent!

Tweets by ‎@realDonaldTrump

The only people in favor of Mini Mike continuing with his hapless campaign are me and his political consultants, who are getting richer and richer by the day!

34m
    •  
    •  
    •  

.@FoxNews is working hard pushing the Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats. They want to be, unlike their competitors, @CNN & MSDNC (Comcast), Fair & Balanced. When will they ever learn. The Radical Left never even gave @FoxNews permission to partake in their low rated debates!

52m
    •  
    •  
    •  

....competitive disadvantage. We should be leading, not following!

2h
    •  
    •  
    •  

As usual, Jay Powell and the Federal Reserve are slow to act. Germany and others are pumping money into their economies. Other Central Banks are much more aggressive. The U.S. should have, for all of the right reasons, the lowest Rate. We don’t, putting us at a.....

2h
    •  
    •  
    •  

Jack Welch, former Chairman and CEO of GE, a business legend, has died. There was no corporate leader like “neutron” Jack. He was my friend and supporter. We made wonderful deals together. He will never be forgotten. My warmest sympathies to his wonderful wife & family!

3h
    •  
    •  
    •  

I was criticized by the Democrats when I closed the Country down to China many weeks ahead of what almost everyone recommended. Saved many lives. Dems were working the Impeachment Hoax. They didn’t have a clue! Now they are fear mongering. Be calm & vigilant!

4h
    •  
    •  
    •  

“Ever since (Mini Mike) Bloomberg’s bad debate performances, his support has dropped.” @abcnews Dropped a lot. Only his highly paid consultants, who are laughing all the way to the bank, still support him...And by the way, he did not poll well as mayor in handling crisis!

4h
    •  
    •  
    •  

Donald J. Trump Retweeted

President Trump and VP Mike Pence provided further updates on the coronavirus outbreak, including travel advisories for Italy and South Korea, after the first US death was reported in Washington state. https://twitter.com/i/events/1233829508291035137 

•  
    •  
    •  

"🔟 it’s normal & understandable to feel anxious, especially if you live in a country or community that has been affected. Find out what you can do in your community. Discuss how to stay safe with your workplace, school or place of worship"-@DrTedros #COVID19 #coronavirus

View image on Twitter
    •  
    •  
    •  

This is how you can reduce your risk of new #coronavirus #COVID19

View image on Twitter
    9h
    •  
    •  
    •  

I am meeting with the major pharmaceutical companies today at the White House about progress on a vaccine and cure. Progress being made!

5h
    •  
    •  
    •  

A Poll in today’s New York Post says that 77% of “U.S. adults have confidence in their government’s ability to handle the Coronavirus (Number One), compared to other health threats.” 64% for Zika, 58% for Ebola. Others way down on list. Our professionals are doing a great job!

21h
    •  
    •  
    •  

People are disgusted and embarrassed by the Fake News Media, as headed by the @nytimes, @washingtonpost, @comcast & MSDNC, @ABC, @CBSNews and more. They no longer believe what they see and read, and for good reason. Fake News is, indeed, THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!

20h
    •  
    •  
    •  

Florida has 2 presumptive positive #COVID19 cases: one adult resident of Hillsborough County and one adult resident of Manatee County. Both individuals are isolated and being appropriately cared for.

14h
    •  
    •  
    •  

Tomorrow I will be in Tampa and Miami with Surgeon General Rivkees and other officials to discuss our continued statewide response on #COVID19. https://twitter.com/HealthyFla/status/1234307914438889473

14h
    •  
    •  
    •  

Pete Buttigieg is OUT. All of his SuperTuesday votes will go to Sleepy Joe Biden. Great timing. This is the REAL beginning of the Dems taking Bernie out of play - NO NOMINATION, AGAIN!

17h
    •  
    •  
    •  

Whoops!

Forgot the link.......................................................

Edited by Synopsis

Just now, nstoolman1 said:

In before all the insults and name calling of Trump.

:lmao:    :lmao:    :lmao:

Imagine THAT................................................................................................................

The "keyboard" "combatants" ARE SO "easily" "provoked", er, "called" TO "action"!!!

:o   :o   :o

:lmao:    :lmao:    :lmao:

• Confused 1