Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Any Moment After Sunday The 1st.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Good evening America...Are you ready?

This appears to be an authentic OOM update...Go RV.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

3-1-2020   Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   GOOD EVENING AMERICA SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OF OUR WORLD FRIENDS...  WE ARE ONLY HOURS AWAY AND AT MOST A FEW DAYS OF RECEIVING OUR BLESSING...SOURCES ARE STATING OF THE PROBABILITY (POSSIBLE) OF THE RELEASE AT ANYTIME BUT MORE LIKELY AFTER MARCH 1. THAT MEANS THAT ANYTIME AFTER...(SUNDAY) WE STAND AN EXCELLENT CHANCE OF RECEIVING OUR NOTIFICATIONS.    ...I HAVE RECEIVED ADDITIONAL INTEL REGARDING—RATES....THE RATES ON THE INTERNATIONAL CURRENCIES REMAINS HIGH AND CONTRACT RATES EVEN HIGHER.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

8 minutes ago, Starrider said:

I'll just say anytime after yesterday this will (may) happen SOON.

And yes I just called it. LOL

Starr

And I’ll add to that statement and say it won’t happen today, tomorrow, or anytime. I’ll be right a lot of days but when I’m wrong( hopefully real soon) go ahead and grill me to no end.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

3-1-2020   Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   GOOD EVENING AMERICA SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OF OUR WORLD FRIENDS...  WE ARE ONLY HOURS AWAY AND AT MOST

End Quote

I'm absolutely delighted when you ( or anybody else for that matter) bring in VRS ( very reliable sources)

I'll wait eagerly a few hours

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

On 3/1/2020 at 9:44 PM, Luigi1 said:

ANYTIME BUT MORE LIKELY AFTER MARCH 1

Well I guess that is his was of calling it everyday without calling it everyday, but he will still call it everyday until he runs out of everydays. :jester:

SR

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/2/2020 at 4:37 PM, cws said:

And I’ll add to that statement and say it won’t happen today, tomorrow, or anytime. I’ll be right a lot of days but when I’m wrong( hopefully real soon) go ahead and grill me to no end.  

I'm afraid you're NOT being wrong and you won't be for a long time ahead......Sorry to say.....