Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tomorrow .. Barham Salih may become Prime Minister !!

Mary B

12 hours ago, 3n1 said:

thats crazy CF,  a friend stopped by work today and a dinar holder,  we had the exact conversation at what point does a third party non affiliated entity take control of the affairs of governing iraq , they have never imo had a legit PM or goi to serve the citizens ( with the exception of shabibi and the wise economic policy he set in place at the cbi ) as long as i've been following  since 2003 ..... all the best  

Looks like more than one of us is on the same sheet of music.  :twothumbs:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

Iraq crisis deepens after PM-designate steps down

AFP
March 3, 2020

Ex-Kurdistan president thanks parties for rejecting Iraq PM-designate’s government

March 3, 2020 at 11:16 am

Iraq president begins search for new PM-designate

March 3, 2020 at 12:46 pm

With Allawi's failure to form government, Iraq's political dysfunction at new heights

Regardless of who Baghdad's next prime minister designate is, the political process is bound to be problematic

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

. . . a “ Where’s Waldo “ search for another “ lucky chap. 

the next lucky chap will need to be a true master of deception , displaying and masquerading oneself as something they are not all the while extracting the most monetary gain and power away from the citizenry... imo the pool is plenty deep for the right candidate.. 

all aboard the crazy train   

image.jpeg.34def5d872f8c9f08e26e833ad351ed4.jpeg

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

the next lucky chap will need to be a true master of deception , displaying and masquerading oneself as something they are not all the while extracting the most monetary gain and power away from the citizenry... imo the pool is plenty deep for the right candidate.. 

Your narrative describing the “ glowing “ qualities necessary to negotiate the treacherous sand dunes of Iraqi Politics could well in fact describe those politicians we have right here in the USA.  

In fact, I’m sure of it. 😀 ( I think I’ll start drinking again.... I need a hobby 👋) Reality sucks 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, 3n1 said:

I faintly remember seeing Ozzie a few times in the early 80s they would put on a great show or it was just the drugs we were on 😐

• Haha 4