Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The RV...The Next Political Football.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

The RV was to happen on this past Tuesday but the Dems stopped it.

It looks like Dems don't want Trump to take credit for the RV.

Could the RV be turning into a political football event?

Treat as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine.

Okie Update:

Okie: I AM SITTING HERE PULLING PETALS OFF THE FLOWER—-SHE LOVES ME—SHE LOVES ME NOT—A GOOD ANALOGY COMPARING THE R.V.—IS IT REAL? OR IS IT MEMOREX—

IT IS VERY REAL WITH CERTAIN QUALIFICATIONS. WE UNDERSTOOD THAT YESTERDAY (2-27) LATE NIGHT THAT WE WOULD RECEIVE THE NOTICES OF COMPLETION AND AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF COMPLETION OF THE REVAL.

WELL——-WE DID (KINDA) BUT UNKNOWN AT THE TIME WE LEARNED THAT OUR DEAR DAMOCRATS (WOOPS) I MEAN DEMOCRATS) SLIPPED A INTERFERENCE WORM IN THE APPLE—IT DELAYED ONLY TEMPORARLiY OUR NOTIFICATIONS—

BRUCE THE GOOSE:

First of all we did have a certain amount of resistance in the House and the Senate - TWO MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE, BOTH DEMOCRATS- ONE MEMBER OF THE SENATE, A DEMOCRAT– that were resisting the release of everything - Believe it or not - it came down to that - whether they were on finance committees or other things – they just held this up

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 5

On 2/29/2020 at 1:45 PM, King Bean said:

Weegie, don't be draggin' my favorite sport through 'goose poop'. But if you must, then you deserve to take one for the team. 😁😁

I like football too King.  Let’s change the headline to, 

RV, the Next Political Mud Slinging Event.

9B25087D-D2C4-4A1C-B81F-122782EA7E58.gif.31362f05a982601ca82d05c471c0e155.gif

• Haha 5

On 2/29/2020 at 11:42 PM, JoeB said:

Strange thing:

Luigi posts BS and guru lies and get a lot of rubies but Ron posts the same lies and BS from the same BS site and gets a lot of thanks.

Could some of the people who give me  rubies for asking this question actually tell why they believe Ron's post but not Luigi's as they come from the very same BS source?

Ron, are you actually Luigi in disguise? Maybe you should ask for people's opine as the BS you are posting is not varified...

Movie feat. De Niro about Al Capone

"The Untouchables"

Edited by umbertino

Always poking your head up and irritating people.  

End Quote

Just because you don't agree with what he states you jump to the conclusion he's irritating People....Who are you anyway? The People's delegate in this forum? ...Right....Exactly what I thought....

And the  derogatory noun you used toward him should be sanctioned by the local PTB ( as per DV rules)

FYI...He's doesn't irritate me and I'm sure nor many others around here...Just so you know ( in your delirium of omnipotence)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

As Bumper once said, "play nice."

JoeB - i see youve been a member since 2011

The issue with luigie's  rubies vs Ron's greens in my opinion is due to respect - which Ron has and auigi needs more of.

I tried to ignore and politely  and then state my disdain for the bs Luigi posts but the power of free speech wins in the end and the majority tend to see Luigi's posts for entertainment purposes and that of a warning to others.

In my opinion, luigi should replace his 'opine' with "warning to newbies" - Don't fall for the BS from X, Y, or Z...especially since some of them are now convicted felons. It would take the appearance- off of him and place the ed mphasis where it should be: a message to new- comers that  therrs a lot of bad people out there .

I personally fell victim to someone in Vegas last September who was supposed to send a wire for 2k for 2mm dinar I sent him. He works under the guise od a reputable company named dinarcurrencyinc.com. The feds and police will catch up with him in the very near future...or someone who meets him at the UPS store he gets his mail from.at 2550 E. Desert Rd.

The repurcussions he caused me have been nightmarish

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, presence said:

As Bumper once said, "play nice."

JoeB - i see youve been a member since 2011

The issue with luigie's  rubies vs Ron's greens in my opinion is due to respect - which Ron has and auigi needs more of.

I tried to ignore and politely  and then state my disdain for the bs Luigi posts but the power of free speech wins in the end and the majority tend to see Luigi's posts for entertainment purposes and that of a warning to others.

In my opinion, luigi should replace his 'opine' with "warning to newbies" - Don't fall for the BS from X, Y, or Z...especially since some of them are now convicted felons. It would take the appearance- off of him and place the ed mphasis where it should be: a message to new- comers that  therrs a lot of bad people out there .

I personally fell victim to someone in Vegas last September who was supposed to send a wire for 2k for 2mm dinar I sent him. He works under the guise od a reputable company named dinarcurrencyinc.com. The feds and police will catch up with him in the very near future...or someone who meets him at the UPS store he gets his mail from.at 2550 E. Desert Rd.

The repurcussions he caused me have been nightmarish

Thanks for your testimonial, presence

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

22 hours ago, JoeB said:

Obviously you did not understand my question S...head

What news do you want me to provide?

Why post something like that telling everybody of your embarassing IQ?

What is a s head???

what did I miss here

• Haha 2

To the local compulsive negger ( I still don't know who you are but I'm sure I'll find out sooner or later simply cos it's the right thing to do....you can't forever remain in your anonymous cowardice status)...

You buddy sure as hell do know where you can stick all those negs.....Enjoy

• Like 2