Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for March 4 2020

Adam Montana

On 3/1/2020 at 12:47 AM, Flamtap said:

Has anyone besides me noticed that the Corona virus being reported has hit only  adults? I find it strange when it's children whose immune systems are the most vulnerable that there are no reports of school age children or even children are being reported. 

Before someone grows a wild hair....I absolutely do not want this virus to enter into those tiny souls. My question deals with the subject of news reporting only.

Thank you in advance 

Have you ever seen the movie....Logan's Run (1976)?  :o  

GO RV, then BV

To take a stab at the ORIGINAL QUESTION, I'd like to point out something for whomever sent it to you Adam. Look into the amount of physical cash that the United States has in circulation and add to it the amount of digital money in U.S. dollars. Throw into the equation our National debt and eternal budget deficit, stir it all around on low heat for 100 years. 

Now ask yourself how come America not only has the world reserve currency but is able to maintain its Super Power status? 

In Trucker terminology physical currency is little more than a shell game created by the World Banking system design to keep the masses happy while enslaving them. 

When the World Banking system decides that it's in their best interests, Iraq will RV. And If you ask me that day is one hellof a lot sooner than anyone thinks. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I'm looking forward to pulling these into the Weekly update tomorrow.

It's been an interesting week already, and I forgot how much I enjoyed hearing the thoughts that come into the "Questions" threads! I'll be sure to do this more often, as long as we are here.

Once or twice more would be good for me. ;)

• Upvote 1

I have heard that the pm resigned on Monday because he could not get his government passed. How well this effect a rv the year or next year. Seems Iran still has to many people in this government to get a rv done.

• Upvote 2

On 3/1/2020 at 6:47 AM, Flamtap said:

Has anyone besides me noticed that the Corona virus being reported has hit only  adults? I find it strange when it's children whose immune systems are the most vulnerable that there are no reports of school age children or even children are being reported. 

Before someone grows a wild hair....I absolutely do not want this virus to enter into those tiny souls. My question deals with the subject of news reporting only.

Thank you in advance 

Exactly...Same here in Europe and in Italy.....