Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for March 4 2020

Adam Montana

Had a good question submitted via the support system. It's a great question for public discussion, so I'll add it here to start this off.

Post any other questions below, I'll address them in the next update.

:twothumbs:

A continuing concern for me with this investment is that there are trillions of dinar in circulation internationally, and for an RV or RI to occur, at any value above about  $.01, would seem to bankrupt Iraq, irrespective of its oil and other resources. Not being a math guy, I hope I'm missing something in this equation.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

My concern is the massive price drop per Barrel of Oil? and it’s effect on the whole RV process. 

My concern is with the  massive price drop per barrel of oil  how come I haven't seen it at the pump yet. But let a raindrop threaten the gulf coast or a match threaten the gulf middle east countries and the price spikes before you blink.

#whenmygaspricedroppin 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 8

1 minute ago, keylime said:

My concern is with the  massive price drop per barrel of oil  how come I haven't seen it at the pump yet. But let a raindrop threaten the gulf coast or a match threaten the gulf middle east countries and the price spikes before you blink.

#whenmygaspricedroppin 

The price certainly hasn’t dropped at the pumps here in Australia . Depending on where you are the price for standard fuel varies from $1.30 to to $1.70 per LITRE in our town it’s $1.459 per litre  and it probably will stay round that because the fuel suppliers will place the blame on the falling value of the Dollar and the Government Fuel Taxes. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

My Lysol can says it will kill Caronavirus. Its been around. 80k people have it, probably more, and 1500 have died due to complications. It's a virus. A cold is a virus. We have been told there is no cure for the common cold. Now everyone is saying they are looking for a cure for this virus. Antibiotics will work on lung infections, possibly a side affect of the virus. But not on the cold like symptoms.  The countries are closing down everything to prevent people from being in contact with others.  Its all in the news.  But I am not seeing much in the news regarding wars, threats, Iraqi security fears, etc. Are these important issues no longer news worthy? We know Iraq has other resources, besides oil. Will those resources, in your opinion, be sufficient to still present an RV?

So much for an old woman with 26 great grand children ranting. Thank you Adam for all you and the staff and DV members do to keep us updated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

18 minutes ago, Mammaw said:

My Lysol can says it will kill Caronavirus. Its been around. 80k people have it, probably more, and 1500 have died due to complications. It's a virus. A cold is a virus. We have been told there is no cure for the common cold. Now everyone is saying they are looking for a cure for this virus. Antibiotics will work on lung infections, possibly a side affect of the virus. But not on the cold like symptoms.  The countries are closing down everything to prevent people from being in contact with others.  Its all in the news.  But I am not seeing much in the news regarding wars, threats, Iraqi security fears, etc. Are these important issues no longer news worthy? We know Iraq has other resources, besides oil. Will those resources, in your opinion, be sufficient to still present an RV?

So much for an old woman with 26 great grand children ranting. Thank you Adam for all you and the staff and DV members do to keep us updated.

It does say Coronavirus but this is a new strain.  Lysol will only tickle this one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

:twothumbs: Good Point, KeyLime, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

I gave you a haha in response to Your "tickle" notation.

:o   :o   :o

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

And I returned your jovial ha ha with one of my own Synopsis.  Best of the weekend to you as well! Mucho Dinero my brother!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Has anyone besides me noticed that the Corona virus being reported has hit only  adults? I find it strange when it's children whose immune systems are the most vulnerable that there are no reports of school age children or even children are being reported. 

Before someone grows a wild hair....I absolutely do not want this virus to enter into those tiny souls. My question deals with the subject of news reporting only.

Thank you in advance 

Edited by Flamtap
Changed a period to a question mark.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

On 2/28/2020 at 4:25 PM, keylime said:

It does say Coronavirus but this is a new strain.  Lysol will only tickle this one.

Coronavirus was discovered in the 1960's. MERS and SARS are varients of coronavirus. Current products (including home and business) do kill the current coronavirus on surfaces and in the air. Unfortunately, the exposure to the virus can be at school, work, restaurants (which are a horrible environment for particulates in the air other than virus), grocery stores (look how many people touch the fruit and veggies before they buy any), Hospital waiting areas, Doctor offices, public transportation, etc. So, it takes a lot of caution and good habits (nutrition, exercise, washing (everything), avoiding sick people, staying in home if sick, washing hands often, good hygene, daily vitamin C intake, etc.). Fortunately, most insurance companies provide some type of TeleDoctor interaction now where you can speak with nurse/doctor from computer/phone/smart phone, get diagnostics, and prescription (pick up via drive thru or delivery). Good Idea!

https://www.webmd.com/lung/coronavirus#1

A huge majority of people have survived Swine Flu, Mers, Sars, H1N1, and countless other virus in our lifetimes and we will get by this. Remember 2010? H1N1? WHO declared pandemic at this stage where we see Coronavirus. Guess what? It never became a pandemic. Why? As the virus spread, immunities developed, and it went away on it's on. If you notice, WHO is handling this differently than in 2010, realizing they caused unnecessary fear and reactions in 2010. 

Edited by thankins
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 7

25 minutes ago, Floridian said:

From reading, I understand that the coronavirus was stolen from a Canadian Lab and brought to a lab in Wuhan, China to be weaponized, and used in biological warfare.  Is there any proof of that?

Probably not. COVID-19 is a variant of the SARS virus according to WHO.  When I first saw the COVID-19 designation, I thought what was the previous 18 detections. But, in fact COVID-19 identifies the year it was detected. COrona VIrus Disease 2019 (original name was SARS-CoV-2 but WHO didn't like that name and changed it.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, thankins said:

Probably not. COVID-19 is a variant of the SARS virus according to WHO.  When I first saw the COVID-19 designation, I thought what was the previous 18 detections. But, in fact COVID-19 identifies the year it was detected. COrona VIrus Disease 2019 (original name was SARS-CoV-2 but WHO didn't like that name and changed it.

Thanks, but the thing that's bothering me is that the Chinese biological weapons lab is in Wuhan, China.  Coincidence that the virus started there???  I've heard/read that it's possible that the virus escaped by mistake, or maybe the lab workers sold the test animals into the "wet market" in order to earn extra money.  We probably will never know the truth of how this terrible thing started.  

I'm mad that the United States is so dependent on China for everything, even our prescription drugs.  This is going to result in a shortage and people in the U.S. will die because they can't get their prescriptions.  I didn't realize that before all this happened.  Anybody know which President allowed us to become so dependent on a foreign country?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Thanks, but the thing that's bothering me is that the Chinese biological weapons lab is in Wuhan, China.  Coincidence that the virus started there???  I've heard/read that it's possible that the virus escaped by mistake, or maybe the lab workers sold the test animals into the "wet market" in order to earn extra money.  We probably will never know the truth of how this terrible thing started.  

I'm mad that the United States is so dependent on China for everything, even our prescription drugs.  This is going to result in a shortage and people in the U.S. will die because they can't get their prescriptions.  I didn't realize that before all this happened.  Anybody know which President allowed us to become so dependent on a foreign country?

And you started with one item and now added some more. A lot of speculation and disinformation. All of these have been discredited.

I agree with you on your view of China. America has been very stupid. It basically breaks down to cheap labor and cheaper components. More profit for companies. i.e. greed

Virus mutates. That is a fact. Why? My opinion* is that vaccines create the mutants. Why? Take antibiotics for example. Huge win against infections. However, with over prescriptions and usage, antibiotics have become less successful. Mutations are now out there that are antibiotic resistant. So, people getting vaccine innoculations create opportunity for mutations of that original virus as well. I point to the WHO website again where it was questioned if the focus on pandemic in 2010 was justified, wondering if letting the virus run it's course would have been better, as it creates immunities in the public and the virus goes away naturally (yes, I know SARS is still around, but other than this recent episode, it doesn't even make the news anymore).

Same with virus. WHO did not like the name SARS-CoV-2. Their explanation is that they didn't want to number these. My opinion* is that -

1. Public would realize we have already survived SARS before (no pandemic after all) and would not be as suspectable to fear.

2. Fear creates funding and relevance for State, Federal, and Global agencies. They can bundle private funds for their pet projects, hiding it in the funding for virus control.

3. Reduces focus on current issues that we are dealing with (corruption by Biden, Hillarious, deep state, deficit, and on, and on...)

4.Give media and Democrats (I apologize for repeating myself - Huckabee) have opportunity to attack Trump yet again.

5. Companies that produce masks, gloves, hand soap, and more would not benefit from a huge demand on their product.

* Note

1. I am not an expert in virus

2. I am not a Doctor or professional in this area

3. I have been wrong at least once before

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Floridian said:

All of them until Trump said  Enuf! 

As to the various viruses.  They have all in the last 10 to 12 years come up during voting years. 

Hmmmm.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Hi Adam,

It is reassuring seeing you so active on the DinarVets boards. Seems to indicate your optimism about closure on items we have been looking for in the potential near future.

As always, Thank You to you and your affiliates for the post event pre work for optimizing the return on this investment.

@tigergorzow posted a most excellent piece on what looks like Iranian factions outside of Iran vying for power in the recent Iranian leadership vacuum.

Do you have any feed back or opinion on how this will affect the Iranian influence in Iraq?

Seems like both the Iranian organization financial and leadership faculties are being squeezed tight with potentially limited viability for fomenting corruption and terrorism not only in Iraq but the entire Middle East. Potentially, this could influence Iran's ability to influence Iraqi affairs with limited to no cash and infighting among lower level Iranian leaders in Iraq essentially neutralizing Iran's effects in Iraq.

A related question is if there is open fighting with loss of life of Iranian and/or foreign nationals on foreign soil, will this potentially or likely cause international demands for Iran to withdraw all influences from these countries (Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon, and Syria)?

Lastly, could the current Iraqi Prime Minister upheaval be related to the diminishing effects of the Iranian influence in Iraq with Iraqi Nationalists calculating and applying their strategy to remove the Iranian influences from the Iraqi leadership positions with the ultimate progression of eradicating (sending back to Iran) all these Iranian influences?

Possibly all speculation whereas a calculated local or international plan could be in place and a key reason for the Iranian IRGC top leaders to be liquidated in conjunction with increased sanctions and entities being sanctioned in Iran and Iraq.

Seems like the Iranian IRGC operating on foreign soil is entering or is in their final gasps.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Can we start a Coronavirus topic somewhere?  I've posted about in the the Health section and also in the News section and even the Crypto section.   Now when I find a new article, I'm not sure where it should go.  Maybe it could be an olive branch that we could reach out to Yota with since he's so good at oganzing..... It would probably make him feel good that we miss and need him........... just a thought.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

How is anyone getting into their Warka accounts online? Although my password has expired which I understand I still can not get to the account sign in site because of problems on their end. I've tried several different computers as well as my android cell phone and still can't get to the sign in screen. Please help.

I'm looking forward to pulling these into the Weekly update tomorrow.

It's been an interesting week already, and I forgot how much I enjoyed hearing the thoughts that come into the "Questions" threads! I'll be sure to do this more often, as long as we are here.

Once or twice more would be good for me. ;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5