Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Limbaugh and Trump fuel coronavirus conspiracy theories

7 minutes ago, Starrider said:

OH Brother now this will be Trumps fault again. :facepalm2:SMH.

Starr

Yep just like the fall in the Dow is the Democrats fault because they have such weak people running according to Trump! Yep absolutely nothing to due with the Coronavirus. Kind of like that right!👌👌👌

Edited by caddieman
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

True, but I'm betting my life on doctors and scientists... Not a business man....

Good luck with that I am going to rely on proven science and research and making my own informed choices rather than , counting on the latest marketing that is normally used to herd people to the next miracle medical breakthrough hype from corporations, 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Remember this?  Trump tweets last forever.  

Trump called Obama 'a psycho' for not banning flights over Ebola virus

65352920-ded2-11e6-8b0a-2fe0a36835e8_200x200_INDY.JPG.cf.jpg
Chris Riotta
The Independent25 February 2020

US President Donald Trump speaks during a press conference in New Delhi: AFP via Getty Images

US President Donald Trump speaks during a press conference in New Delhi: AFP via Getty Images
More

Donald Trump is facing increasing criticism over his administration’s response to the deadly coronavirus — but perhaps not to the level of his own attacks against Barack Obama amid the Ebola outbreak of 2014.

Health officials warned on Tuesday the spread of the virus throughout the US appeared inevitable, despite Mr Trump’s claims on Twitter that “coronavirus is very much under control in the USA”.

The president has also sought to ease economic concerns about fears of a possible global pandemic, saying the US Centre for Disease Control and the World Health Organisation has been “working hard”. He said that stock markets are looking “very good to me!” - as the Dow Jones plummeted 1,000 points.

Mr Trump was far less confident about the US handling of Ebola under his predecessor, according to a series of his tweets from 2014, the virus was spreading from Africa to various parts of the world.

He attacked Mr Obama as “a psycho” in the posts, writing: “I am starting to think that there is something seriously wrong with President Obama’s mental health.”

Mr Trump was demanding at the time that US officials halt anyone coming into the country from parts of the world where cases of Ebola had been confirmed, while launching incendiary claims about “the plague”.

I am starting to think that there is something seriously wrong with President Obama's mental health. Why won't he stop the flights. Psycho!

“The US must immediately stop all flights from EBOLA infected countries,” he wrote in August 2014, “or the plague will start and spread inside our ‘borders.’”

He added: “Act fast!”

The U.S. must immediately stop all flights from EBOLA infected countries or the plague will start and spread inside our "borders." Act fast!

In another July tweet, Mr Trump slammed US officials as “incompetent” amid reports that a patient with a confirmed Ebola case was being brought into the US.

“KEEP THEM OUT OF HERE!” the president wrote.

The president’s past tweets garnered renewed focus as he faced his own criticism for the White House’s mixed messaging on the coronavirus.

Despite Mr Trump’s claims about the spread of the virus being under control, Democratic Senator Patty Murray described his administration’s response to the outbreak as “unacceptable” in a statement on Tuesday.

“We cannot afford to plan on the cheap or at the last minute," she said. "I'm deeply concerned that we are way behind the eight-ball on this.”

Mr Trump’s own White House acknowledged it “cannot hermetically seal off the United States to a virus” on Tuesday, as Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar said: “The immediate risk to the general American public remains low, but that has the potential to change quickly."

The White House budget office has requested $2.5 billion to assist in developing a vaccine to combat the spread of the virus, along with additional treatment measures and protective equipments for officials.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/trump-called-obama-psycho-not-035609510.html

GO RV, then BV

Image result for Shaking My Damn Head

Starr

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

Good luck with that I am going to rely on proven science and research and making my own informed choices rather than , counting on the latest marketing that is normally used to herd people to the next miracle medical breakthrough hype from corporations, 

I believe you just agreed with me..... Science not politics...

B/A

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Sorry, Starr but this isn't funny and not political... I could care less about the politics... Now is the time to be proactive, not reactionary.

B/A

I'm not trying to be funny I'm just get tired of the blame shifting on to the President BC of all the sore losers. If you don't like him then don't VOTE for him Enuff said.

Starr

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

When you are diagnosed with stage 4 cancer I'm sure people will show you the same respect. It's sad what you've allowed to control your Spirit. 

Now you are wishing stage four cancer on people because they have a different opinion than you. What is wrong with you? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

59 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

2% death rate in China and other third world nations isn't going to be the same in Americas FIRST RATE  medical facilities.  So it seems once again YOU'RE the one spreading conspiracy theories. 

It's called antibiotics. 

The flu is caused by a virus. Antibiotics do not kill viruses. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Starrider said:

I'm not trying to be funny I'm just get tired of the blame shifting on to the President BC of all the sore losers. If you don't like him then don't VOTE for him Enuff said.

Starr

Starr whose blaming Trump? He's the saying it has to do with politics... That's just asinine.... This is about economics... Nearly everything in your house has something from China... Your TV, phone, computer, alarm clock, prescription drugs... Those factories have been closed for weeks... Supply and demand. The demand is still there but supply is dwindling...

B/A 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Dude....do yourself a favor and tune out Rush Radio for awhile.  The coronavirus is very real...Heaven forbid it touches any one of us or ours.

GO RV, then BV

You should know I've promised to never give anymore rubies. The Corona virus is a flu bug and it's not a pandemic YET 

3 minutes ago, FROSTYJACK said:

Now you are wishing stage four cancer on people because they have a different opinion than you. What is wrong with you? 

I Never said that. Please go back to ignoring me. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Starr whose blaming Trump? He's the saying it has to do with politics... That's just asinine.... This is about economics... Nearly everything in your house has something from China... Your TV, phone, computer, alarm clock, prescription drugs... Those factories have been closed for weeks... Supply and demand. The demand is still there but supply is dwindling...

B/A 

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You should know I've promised to never give anymore rubies. The Corona virus is a flu bug and it's not a pandemic YET 

I Never said that. Please go back to ignoring me. 

LOL

Starr

• Haha 1

New coronavirus case in northern California may be first with no link to travel

CDC says person is not known to have traveled to outbreak zone, suggesting virus may be spreading within community

Guardian staff and agencies

Thu 27 Feb 2020 02.34 GMT

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/26/us-coronavirus-california-case

“Pence is Not a Medical Expert”: Is the Trump Admin Ready to Stop a U.S. Coronavirus Pandemic?

February 27, 2020

https://www.democracynow.org/2020/2/27/coronavirus_covid19_us_response

Edited by umbertino

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

That's a good thing....though the confused emoji equates to the same down vote as a neg.

GO RV, then BV

I'm not gonna give anything but trophies, greenies and lol. I made a promise to a very special person here and I don't break promises.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

When you are diagnosed with stage 4 cancer I'm sure people will show you the same respect. It's sad what you've allowed to control your Spirit. 

Posts like this are hard to ignore.  I don't know if it is the downright evilness in your heart wishing somebody cancer or the blatant hypocrisy.  All because someone disagrees with you. Maybe you should reflect on the nature of your thoughts before you wish cancer on someone. 

• Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, FROSTYJACK said:

Posts like this are hard to ignore.  I don't know if it is the downright evilness in your heart wishing somebody cancer or the blatant hypocrisy.  All because someone disagrees with you. Maybe you should reflect on the nature of your thoughts before you wish cancer on someone. 

Frosty, I believe you're taking it a bit far......LGD and myself argue like brothers and sometimes say things that can be misconstrued.  I would ask you to give him a break in this case.....He's not wishing cancer on me or anyone else, trust me.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1