Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another down day???

bostonangler

Sure looks that way BA.  The Market is finally starting to price in the fact that this virus situation is probably going to get worse before it gets better.  Last night Microsoft warned of lowered earnings guidance and Goldman Sachs warned today.  Looks like we are heading to a new Recession.  Companies are having trouble with their supply chain from China.   It sure reminds me of 9-11-01.  Time to buckle up, it’s going to get rocky.  BTW a Fed cut won’t help one bit.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

Sure looks that way BA.  The Market is finally starting to price in the fact that this virus situation is probably going to get worse before it gets better.  Last night Microsoft warned of lowered earnings guidance and Goldman Sachs warned today.  Looks like we are heading to a new Recession.  Companies are having trouble with their supply chain from China.   It sure reminds me of 9-11-01.  Time to buckle up, it’s going to get rocky.  BTW a Fed cut won’t help one bit.

Yup, Goldman Sachs, just put their forecast for the year and it isn't pretty...  I don't short, but I know you do... You must have made some great trades this week.

B/A

• Upvote 1

I have been picking my battles.  I have been shorting and going long.  I was Long MRNA for 3 days.  I’m just trying to remain calm and trade what my charts tell me is a good opportunity.  The problem with just going short is when we get the relief rallies you can really lose a lot of money.  That’s why I Day Trade and just wait out these corrections.  I will be looking to go Long in a few months.  

I just would like like to take this opportunity to give my opinion of a Dinar RV/RI/ going International and coming in at a low rate and then a float.  You can go back a few years on my posts where I stated I thought there would be a big sell off in the market before the rate change.  I actually thought we were close in 2011, 2015, and again in 2018.  Will this be the big sell off before a rate change.  I don’t know but it wouldn’t surprise me.  We will have to get through this virus first that may take 3-8 months or maybe even longer.

One more thing to consider.  If Sanders wins the Dem Nomination you will probably see another leg down in the market.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

I have been picking my battles.  I have been shorting and going long.  I was Long MRNA for 3 days.  I’m just trying to remain calm and trade what my charts tell me is a good opportunity.  The problem with just going short is when we get the relief rallies you can really lose a lot of money.  That’s why I Day Trade and just wait out these corrections.  I will be looking to go Long in a few months.  

I just would like like to take this opportunity to give my opinion of a Dinar RV/RI/ going International and coming in at a low rate and then a float.  You can go back a few years on my posts where I stated I thought there would be a big sell off in the market before the rate change.  I actually thought we were close in 2011, 2015, and again in 2018.  Will this be the big sell off before a rate change.  I don’t know but it wouldn’t surprise me.  We will have to get through this virus first that may take 3-8 months or maybe even longer.

One more thing to consider.  If Sanders wins the Dem Nomination you will probably see another leg down in the market.  

Good luck on your trades.... I hope you are right about the RV...

B/A

• Thanks 1

Don’t tell me the big boys know a good deal when they see one.  There’s always a Bull Market somewhere, you just need to have the cajones to play em.   I did not play this. Got on it too late for this sprint up.  The spreads were high as well.  I’m seeing a lot of whipsaw action so far today.  Not ideal for my style of trading.  Sitting on my hands for the time being.  This play in Ring Central Inc was good for 17 bucks in less than 20 mins.  This is a 10 min chart 

8E254438-CC99-44FB-BC9B-AA5D39B13D1B.jpeg.350b3dd0278123f8956afbaa2d3a63f7.jpeg

• Upvote 1