Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRAQ closing down due to Corona

coorslite21

Iraq bans public gatherings on virus fear; travel ban totals 9 countries

• News Desk

Reuters

Baghdad, Iraq   /   Thu, February 27, 2020   /   09:05 am 
Iraq bans public gatherings on virus fear; travel ban totals 9 countriesThis picture taken on Feb. 24, shows a view outside the quarantine zone at the hospital in the central Iraqi holy shrine city of Najaf where the first case of first case of coronavirus COVID-19 documented in Iraq is being treated. (AFP/Haidar Hamdani )
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Iraq banned all public gatherings and barred entry by travellers from Kuwait and Bahrain, the health minister said on Wednesday, banning travel to or from a total of nine countries as fears grew over the spread of the coronavirus.

Iraqi citizens are now banned from travelling to China, Iran, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Singapore, Italy, Bahrain, and Kuwait, Health Minister Jaafar Allawi said in a decree seen by Reuters.

Allawi also ordered the suspension of schools and university and the closure of cinemas, cafes, clubs, and other public gathering spots nationwide from Feb. 27 to March 7.

Fears over the spread of the virus come as Iraq faces a domestic crisis with nearly 500 people killed since Oct. 1 in mass anti-government demonstrations.

"All gatherings in public places, for any reason, are banned, and the relevant authorities must take all measures to enforce this," said Allawi, who heads the government task force handling response to the virus.

Coronavirus is believed to have originated in a market selling wildlife in the Chinese city of Wuhan late last year and has infected about 80,000 people and killed more than 2,700, the vast majority in China.

• Thanks 6

This virus would justify needing a seated government. The Kurds flew in last night and stayed overnight in Baghdad so they could make a strong presence in today’s vote. I’ll bet this time they will vote. This gives the CBI ten days to take in Dinar from closed businesses. There is a big plan here. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

I believe that there are a lot of geopolitical moves being implemented with the cover of darkness(corona virus). Lots of moving parts and the globalists tend to let no crisis go to waste. Many govts are going to use this as an opportunity to go cashless. Iraq May use it to make the change to their monetary policy. I’ve stated here before that I believe we are going back to a gold standard of sorts where fiat currencies will be backed by gold and traded digitally via XRP(bridge asset). This will take pressure off the US dollar as the world reserve and level the playing field amongst all the different nations. We are going to a decentralized Distributed ledger Economy.... Stocks, bonds, real estate, Precious Metals, fine art.... all will be tokenized and on a blockchain. RTGS (real time global settlement)currencies are a real thing and I believe the virus presents the perfect opportunity to shut down economies temporarily and flip the switch to the new quantum financial system...

I could be wrong. It’s just where my research has led me 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, gregp said:

Iraq bans public gatherings on virus fear; travel ban totals 9 countries

• News Desk

Reuters

Baghdad, Iraq   /   Thu, February 27, 2020   /   09:05 am 
Iraq bans public gatherings on virus fear; travel ban totals 9 countriesThis picture taken on Feb. 24, shows a view outside the quarantine zone at the hospital in the central Iraqi holy shrine city of Najaf where the first case of first case of coronavirus COVID-19 documented in Iraq is being treated. (AFP/Haidar Hamdani )
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Iraq banned all public gatherings and barred entry by travellers from Kuwait and Bahrain, the health minister said on Wednesday, banning travel to or from a total of nine countries as fears grew over the spread of the coronavirus.

Iraqi citizens are now banned from travelling to China, Iran, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Singapore, Italy, Bahrain, and Kuwait, Health Minister Jaafar Allawi said in a decree seen by Reuters.

Allawi also ordered the suspension of schools and university and the closure of cinemas, cafes, clubs, and other public gathering spots nationwide from Feb. 27 to March 7.

Fears over the spread of the virus come as Iraq faces a domestic crisis with nearly 500 people killed since Oct. 1 in mass anti-government demonstrations.

"All gatherings in public places, for any reason, are banned, and the relevant authorities must take all measures to enforce this," said Allawi, who heads the government task force handling response to the virus.

Coronavirus is believed to have originated in a market selling wildlife in the Chinese city of Wuhan late last year and has infected about 80,000 people and killed more than 2,700, the vast majority in China.

Perhaps it's on....CL 

Sperhaps

ite MapAl Furat News

• Thursday 27 February 2020
Al Furat News

Representatives began to arrive in the parliament building, including the Kurds

Representatives began to arrive in the parliament building, including the Kurds

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} A parliamentary source said, on Thursday, that deputies started coming to the parliament building in preparation for holding a session of granting confidence to the Allawi government.

The source said to {Euphrates News} that "the deputies began arriving in the parliament building in preparation for the extraordinary session scheduled to give confidence to the government of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi."
He added that "the Kurdish representatives were among those coming to the parliament to attend the session."
It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives will hold at one o'clock today, Thursday, the special session scheduled to give confidence to the government of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi

Share if you like
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
7 foreigners arrested in Karbala
  •  02/27/2020 13:35:00

Copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} A representative source said that the Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, presented the heads of the parliamentary blocs the option to postpone the special session scheduled today, Thursday, to next Saturday, to allow more dialogues regarding the formation of the new government.
 The Prime Minister-designate, Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi, arrived in the parliament building today in preparation for putting his cabinet in front of the deputies and obtaining their confidence.
 Ammar Al-Masoudi

From CLs post above. 

Edited by gregp
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

مجلس النواب يُؤجل جلسته الاستثنائية الى يوم السبت من الأسبوع المُقبل

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Presidency of the Council of Representatives has announced the postponement of the session of granting confidence to the government of Allawi, who is in charge of the Prime Minister, until next Saturday.
 A representative of the Parliament {for Al-Furat News} stated that “the Presidency of the Council decided to lift the extraordinary session devoted to voting on Allawi’s booth to next Saturday because the quorum was not completed.”
 Mohammed Al-Marsoumi

https://alforatnews.com/news 

Edited by gregp
  • Thanks 2

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Representatives of our correspondent denied postponing the extraordinary session of parliament scheduled for Thursday to next Sunday.
 The correspondent of Al-Furat confirmed, "The continuation of the meetings inside the council and there is no validity to postpone the session until now."
 Ammar Al-Masoudi

https://alforatnews.com/news 

https://alforatnews.com/news/مراسل-الفرات-نواب-ينفون-تأجيل-جلسة-البرلمان-الى-الأحد

I’m pretty sure the initial article said postponed to Saturday. This said Sunday. 
Here’s to misinformation. Hopefully. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I believe that there are a lot of geopolitical moves being implemented with the cover of darkness(corona virus). Lots of moving parts and the globalists tend to let no crisis go to waste. Many govts are going to use this as an opportunity to go cashless. Iraq May use it to make the change to their monetary policy. I’ve stated here before that I believe we are going back to a gold standard of sorts where fiat currencies will be backed by gold and traded digitally via XRP(bridge asset). This will take pressure off the US dollar as the world reserve and level the playing field amongst all the different nations. We are going to a decentralized Distributed ledger crypto wallet" rel="external nofollow">ledger Economy.... Stocks, bonds, real estate, Precious Metals, fine art.... all will be tokenized and on a blockchain. RTGS (real time global settlement)currencies are a real thing and I believe the virus presents the perfect opportunity to shut down economies temporarily and flip the switch to the new quantum financial system...

I could be wrong. It’s just where my research has led me 

before reading your post I Came to the same conclusion. the phoenix will rise.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, gregp said:

This virus would justify needing a seated government. The Kurds flew in last night and stayed overnight in Baghdad so they could make a strong presence in today’s vote. I’ll bet this time they will vote. This gives the CBI ten days to take in Dinar from closed businesses. There is a big plan here. 

Close borders call notes in under carina virus bs 

• Upvote 1