Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Priest Warns President May Be 'God's Judgement On America'

58 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Then I " PRAY " both parties will come together and unite behind " WE THE PEOPLE " and make " AMERICA " better then it has ever been.   GOD BLESS US ALL.  Have a great weekend and all 'PRAY" the virus dies away. 

Glad you agree. If I had my way I'ld lock them in a room til they could come up with something they both comprise ON and put a bill on floor they can vote on and pass! and one that made sense. 

I also believe when they all take their oath they all sign a NDA!! Those that break  it get removed from office. Leakers should be punished more then anybody else no matter who they are. Those that tell lies should go to prison it, lies can destroy lives which some never overcome once they are proven  innocence. Our government  leaders should do  their jobs for the better of all Americans. If not vote them out.  Once they leave office go get a job!! Your money you earned should be added with rest and a % of all is your retirement check.  "COMMON SENSE " and compassion should be instilled at birth. This is my opinion again.

:wave:  for now

Moxie64

• Thanks 3

If I had my way I'ld lock them in a room til they could come up with something they both comprise ON and put a bill on floor they can vote on and pass! and one that made sense.

End Quote

And myself, along with millions others, would willingly do the same with our politicians over here.....It all sounds and looks  like an enormous  shame ( the  official political scene I mean) all over the world nowadays.....Practically impossible trying to make some sense out of it.....Must be the the pollution in the air.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, umbertino said:

And myself, along with millions others, would willingly do the same with our politicians over here.....It all sounds and looks  like an enormous  shame ( the  official political scene I mean) all over the world nowadays.....Practically impossible trying to make some sense out of it.....Must be the the pollution in the air.....

Edited 3 hours ago by umbertino

I sure double agree with you about the shame these politicians don't have any understanding of how all their lies are tearing this country apart. There should be no place in this country for the PURE HATE the dems have for President Trump. The lies backfire on them every time i day they will go up in flames. I can see Trump and those that truly support every evening and make bets on the next move they will make. Shame on them for not even seeing how their hate for him makes it so clear they must hate all American?  Like WE the PEOPLE are all trash to be taken to the dump. If they would have worked with Trump and reps how great the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA would be now. If Trump doesn't get re-elected in Nov. may God have mercy on us all. If people can come together and help each in times of disasters too bad we can;t do it every day.     

Sure hope it isn't the  pollution or we just plain screwed oh no!!     :drunk: Got to 5 o'clock some where right?? lol

:wave:  for now

Moxie64

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, umbertino said:

Agreed

Being in Italy you are in a unique position here for all of us on DV.

Your perspectives on the Coronavirus would be welcomed and valued.  Have you experienced any day to day life changes?....stores still well stocked?.....Government involvement/interventions?

Be healthy.....CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, markb57 said:

don't know. never heard or saw a right-wing priest. don't think they exist.

Right you are because men of God care for the poor and impoverished. They aren't tempted by greed. They work for humanity...

Oh wait what was I thinking... There are plenty of greedy and unconcerned clergy... That's why the Catholics own billions in properties and artwork and pay lawyers to defend them. And Evangelicals build churches bigger than football stadiums and their preachers wear $5,000 suits and drive Cadillacs. Or every other religion cashing in off their followers to enjoy the riches.

So I guess you are wrong Mark, religion is very much right wing in their love of money and power...

B/A

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Right you are because men of God care for the poor and impoverished. They aren't tempted by greed. They work for humanity...

Oh wait what was I thinking... There are plenty of greedy and unconcerned clergy... That's why the Catholics own billions in properties and artwork and pay lawyers to defend them. And Evangelicals build churches bigger than football stadiums and their preachers wear $5,000 suits and drive Cadillacs. Or every other religion cashing in off their followers to enjoy the riches.

So I guess you are wrong Mark, religion is very much right wing in their love of money and power...

B/A

With that said B/A......you might attend one of these churches.....where all of the fears can be washed away....

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/church-beer_n_4212545

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Being in Italy you are in a unique position here for all of us on DV.

Your perspectives on the Coronavirus would be welcomed and valued.  Have you experienced any day to day life changes?....stores still well stocked?.....Government involvement/interventions?

Be healthy.....CL

Thanks....As I maybe already stated....I'm not scared by this virus...I believe certain press , TV channels and some politicians fueled the whole thing  either for selling more papers, TV's setting up a whole string of programs to kill time and inviting, apart from doctors/ experts and the like, also  lots of strange guests/characters  and their dogs, cats and guinea pigs and talk / chat the perfect nothingness,  talking /vomiting a lot of BS more often than not, adding confusion  to the existing confusion People already had .....and some politicians also for ways to attack the current Gov't ( which btw I do not particularly like, just to be clear)....

If I noticed any changes in the day-to-day routine? Yes and no...In that ...a few days ago everybody seemed to have gone totally nuts even in my area and region ( no cases here so far) raiding supermarkets like we were in war-time and pharmacies for disinfectants and surgical masks which were gone in half a day ( usual jackals selling both articles for hundreds of euros and usual naive ones buying them)...Also in my area kindergartens, schools and universities closed ( opening up next Monday)

In Milan even bars were closed...Then after a protest they were given permission to open until 6:00 pm mind you...No sense in all this

Most productive businesses on their knees for a series of bans....Causing desperation

2 days ago a virologist said clearly that in Italy there's no dead caused by coronavirus....The deceased folks  ( all  elderly....Around 80....Bless them) were all already bearing other important illnesses and problems...Coronavirus simply added up giving those a push toward death...So they didn't die ( in this country at least)  DUE to the CV but they did die ALSO for the CV adding up to their other pathologies....

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 4

Government involvement/interventions?

End Quote

Sorry for neglecting this part of your question...Yes the Gov't did a lot ( some good some bad)...Feeling the wave of terror reaching the pop. it decided to stop altogether all the flies from and to China ( China Gov't was slightly bugged by this)...Then started taking more and more draconian measures to deal with the situation ( deciding together with the Regions Governors)....Closing schools etc...there were a few contradictions in the decisions which were taken, which led to a u-turn....I'm surely forgetting  more things...Sorry

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Government involvement/interventions?

End Quote

Sorry for neglecting this part of your question...Yes the Gov't did a lot ( some good some bad)...Feeling the wave of terror reaching the pop. it decided to stop altogether all the flies from and to China ( China Gov't was slightly bugged by this)...Then started taking more and more draconian measures to deal with the situation ( deciding together with the Regions Governors)....Closing schools etc...there were a few contradictions in the decisions which were taken, which led to a u-turn....I'm surely forgetting  more things...Sorry

Thanks.....stay well and keep us posted...😉

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

Agreed....Holy words, bro