Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 26 Feb 2020

Adam Montana

I am looking for a new reset or 3-5 year opportunity to go Long on some very choice companies in the coming months. I usually go Long after a good 20-30% correction.  We haven’t had that in awhile but this time may be different.  I look at everything no matter how bad as an opportunity.  This Coronavirus is a horrible deal and I don’t for one second overlook the fact that many are suffering,,,but this will pass and there will be opportunity for those that prepare, educate, and are ready to seize the moment when that time comes.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

E929BB3C-B259-4597-9221-B171FA844AE9.thumb.jpeg.34ece4b6e7fd4a4c8d29781a8944c0a4.jpeg

This is a Daily Chart of the S&P 500. It’s stretched out so you can see the Dec 2018 low ( circled).   From a Technical Analysis viewpoint it would not surprise me if we went back and tested that low. That would take months to get down there but it’s possible.  There is your 30% retrace and a great big opportunity to reset and buy some great great tech companies for an investment.  

For the time being let’s see if the 2855-56 low from Friday holds.   I’m seriously thinking we could retest that in the next week or so but it could take longer or be shorter on news.  This market is very much driven by news now.  I’m in no hurry to jump in for a Long Trade.  

Trading today was no fun.  I pushed on my first one, did well on a gold stock, and then shorted for my last play.  The market is very volatile and that is pretty common after a big drop.  You can see my other support lines on the chart above.  if the 2855 support gets breached watch those other lines.  Also take a look at the 50 ema.  It’s curling down. Watch for the cross of the 100 and then the 200. 

Listening to a number of the talking heads on TV  and some financial podcasts I can’t help but get a  little jazzed when I hear them say the Governments of the world will provide the necessary liquidity to get the world economy going again after this Virus runs its course.  The question is how long will that take, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years.  No one seems to know but when I keep hearing that they will provide liquidity I can’t help but think Dinar RV/RI.  I know it’s a stretch but this is the Dinar board and we gotta dream right.  

The futures are up over 240 on the DJ 30 so maybe I’ll be playing AAPL, Tsla, or Msft. Tomorrow.  If we turn down I’ll be watching Gold or TVIX.  

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

We are up big on Biden’s wins but it’s been a tough day for me Trading.  I got a nice run in Ehth. but the Daily charts are suggesting it’s an inside day or basically a day of consolidation.  I’m sitting here watching the action trying to figure it out like everyone else.  The good news is that 2855 support line of the S&P has held for the short term and I’m definitely seeing the big boys buying ( nibbling or not all in)

The Market is very volatile and difficult to trade imo.  Trading very carefully.  Let’s see if the support of 2855 will hold after a nice relief rally.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/2/2020 at 9:13 AM, Pitcher said:

I’m seeing people nibbling in some of the great tech companies and I’m also seeing people selling into strength.  

I have traded TVIX and have a position in CLX

TVIX is my favorite when the market gets like this! I want to learn to short so I can trade that either way!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Zeuss said:

TVIX is my favorite when the market gets like this! I want to learn to short so I can trade that either way!

TVIX is a designed for Day Traders and big Funds who trade it with Algos and super fast computers.  I would never hold TVIX or any of the 2x or 3x trading equities overnight.  They can change on a news item in a NY second.  Yes you can short them BUT only as a Day Trade imo, and be prepared to exit quickly.  I never short it.  When I Trade it I’m on a 2 min chart and I usually don’t hold it for very long. 20-45 min is about average for me in TVIX or UVXY unless it is a wipeout like last Thur.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2