Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Morning Guru Opinions @ 9:15 AM CST - 2/25/2020

2-25-2020   Newshound Guru Whitelions   ...they will never ever post that they are going to change the rate of their currency, BUT we have all been in this a long time and can follow what and how things are going in that country ...

2-25-2020   Newshound Guru Vital Brad  ...Part of me does feel like they will come out at a low rate...just throwing a number out there let's say 10 cents, something like that just to get back on the international market and get rid of some of the amount of the Iraqi dinar that's out there...get some people to turn in their dinar at a lower rate.  I believe it can float up to a higher rate...Kuwait's currency right now I believe is around $3.40 ($3.26 Today) and Iraq has much more oil reserves than Kuwait...there's no reason IMO they should be lower than Kuwait.  So I think it'll get up there.

2-25-2020   Intel Guru Frank26   ...I would like to believe that it's true that President Trump has given them the date to stop using the American dollar in the auction and I believe that they have committed to it.  And the fact that it's from Donald Trump who I don't think that's going to be delayed or moved or anything.  You don't trump Trump..!

:salute:

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 4

39 minutes ago, wildeman said:

Thanks Ron 🙏

Question; I looked at Oanda currency converter and Kuwaiti Dinar is 0.30581 (.30c), am I missing something? 

If Iraq did that then Bammm we'd be looking good.

Assuming  you put 1 USD to KWD it looks right. If you go the other way 1KWD to USD with those numbers it comes to 1 KWD equals 3.27 USD 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1