Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The central bank clarifies the administrative framework for financing imports and the mechanism for selling foreign currencies

Mary B

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:
On 2/25/2020 at 9:56 AM, hawk-eye-view said:

My mantra for several years has been March 22nd.

It was never attached to any year, just March 22nd. I'm adding to it ... March 22, 2020...Ron

If anyone wants to join me in that thought/vision, collectively perhaps we can manifest that reality..!!

Read more  

Let's all agree to pray, and ask, that on March 22, 2020 we will see an increase in value of the IQD..!

Praying Ron, been praying that’s we see this any day now !

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

HCR, I believe this is smoke and mirrors to cover up the sterilization process started by the CBI.

Sterilization is a form of monetary action in which a central bank seeks to limit the effect of inflows and outflows of capital on the money supply. Sterilization most frequently involves the purchase or sale of financial assets by a central bank, and is designed to offset the effect of foreign exchange intervention.

Yep..smoke and mirrors possibly using it to draw on cash hidden last reports 70% correct?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

HCR, I believe this is smoke and mirrors to cover up the sterilization process started by the CBI.

Sterilization is a form of monetary action in which a central bank seeks to limit the effect of inflows and outflows of capital on the money supply. Sterilization most frequently involves the purchase or sale of financial assets by a central bank, and is designed to offset the effect of foreign exchange intervention.

Very true 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Right, but my question is, why are they asking for the dinar notes to be sterilized when most people use US dollars? 

Good Q Half Crazy Runner, to add to LB. It would be a way to pull in most of the remaining dinar floating around Iraq. All that money hidden in home would have to be turned in to the government by way of bringing it t the bank and depositing it into your account. With most of the dinar pulled in they could RV with minimal in pack to the local economy. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

On 2/26/2020 at 8:51 PM, ronscarpa said:

Thanks davis411 - it's perfectly okay to enjoy the blessing..! God wants us to be blessed and use some of it. He just desires that some of it flows through us to others. As the scriptures indicate - He wants to bless us so that we might become a blessing. We become a conduit of His Grace in its many forms....Ron :twothumbs:

On 2/27/2020 at 12:10 AM, Artitech said:

I’m definitely standing with you Ron! I love the Good Lord Jesus more than I can put into words! The thing that frustrates me the most is, I’m hoping for an RV while I’m alive so that I personally can see the joy and happiness of the hurting people that we can help! I wanted to give a large amount of money to my Power Preacher, so he could do some incredible work, but the Lord has since called him home! But the fight is not over yet! I hope I get to let people see the love of Jesus by helping in what ever manor He sees fit! When He calls I will answer, I’ve tried to be a faithful steward for the last 35 years and I don’t intend to stop now!! JMHO!🤠

You can count me in.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

On 2/26/2020 at 7:49 PM, ronscarpa said:

Thank you hawk-eye-view - I live my life by the Promises of God in the scripture, so here we go....

First and foremost, I got into this venture believing that it was an opportunity for a windfall from God to provide funds to help the less fortunate world wide, as a ministry on benevolence, and to support system" rel="">support various ministries that serve this purpose. My IQD are sitting in a special Roth IRA. When I first heard about the dinar a scripture immediately came to my mind. It was Isa 45:3 "I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name." I felt led to make a significant investment.

The Word tells us to decree a thing , then to declare a thing and it will be established. (A side note: James 4 says: "You do not have because you do not ask God.  When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.") As a result I feel that The LORD knows the motives my heart - not that we can't use some of the increase, because HE is GOD Who desires to blesses us.

In John 14:13-14 Jesus said: "Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it." And again in John 15:16 he says: "whatever you ask of the Father in My Name He may give to you."  And again in John 16:23-24 Jesus says:  'if you ask the Father for anything in My name, He will give it to you.  Until now you have asked for nothing in My name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be made full.'  Mark 11:23-24 "Truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is going to happen, it will be granted him. Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you." 1 John 5:14-15 "This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him."

In Matt 18:19-20 Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.”

Much more could be said.  I'm definitely NOT "a name it and claim it" person, but I believe that The Lord led me to this investment for a reason, and I don't doubt in my heart - so, I'm trusting and waiting - the timing is all HIS. I put my faith in HIM alone, and in HIS promises. If I missed it, the fault lays with me. But I believe he has a plan. I walk by faith and not by sight (2 Cor 5:7). In Rom 14: it says "Everything that does not come from faith is sin."  My life walk is a faith walk in my Savior, Jesus Christ.  Col 3:3  says "my life is hidden in Christ, in God." - So there you are as to my position. It's my story and I'm sticking to it - and I'm in agreement with hawk-eye-view's statement. I hope there are many in agreement with us in this (Matt 18 above). Not with selfish motives, but to be blessed so that we might become a blessing.:twothumbs: Think about it, and pray about it...!

RON :goodnews:

Awesome Ron, I too was lead to the investment.

God's Kingdom on earth with be moved so positively. There are so many folks here on DV whose heart it is to help others...myself included..

BELIEVING is the title deed.....it's already ours!! Amen and amen!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Good Q Half Crazy Runner, to add to LB. It would be a way to pull in most of the remaining dinar floating around Iraq. All that money hidden in home would have to be turned in to the government by way of bringing it t the bank and depositing it into your account. With most of the dinar pulled in they could RV with minimal in pack to the local economy. 

That’s the scenario I was hoping for, glad others here are coming to the same conclusion! 🎉

Thanks Chuck!

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, keylime said:

I had been speaking Isa 45:3 over my life and had a dream ...I came across a large corn field, fully ripe, ready for harvest. The sun was going down...The corn plants came right up to the road and extended out into the horizon as far as I could see, left and right and straight ahead...Corn on every plant. All at once, like a tsunami, black oil poured over and through the field oozing right up to the road.

As I await this blessing I  remember that dream. Corn is viewed as wealth in a dream. But oil flooding a corn field is exceeding wealth an over abundance of wealth oozing up out and through the riches of that field. ....MUCH MORE TO THE DREAM - SEE ABOVE...

God bless you Brother Ron and all those who have a heart for the things of God. Make Him and the things He loves the center of all you do with this once in a lifetime blessing.

THANK YOU KEYLIME FOR SHARING YOUR DREAM AND IT'S INTERPRETATION AND THE EFFECT OF Isa 45:3 ON YOUR LIFE, AS WELL AS THE HOPE YOU HAVE FOR USING IT FOR THE KING AND HIS KINGDOM. A POWERFUL TESTIMONY. GOD BLESS YOU KEYLIME.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, wealthhound said:

Awesome Ron, I too was lead to the investment.  God's Kingdom on earth with be moved so positively. There are so many folks here on DV whose heart it is to help others...myself included...BELIEVING is the title deed.....it's already ours!! Amen and amen!!

Thank you wealthhound .... Amen....I'm in agreement with you. Be Blessed brother..! :twothumbs: Ron

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, screwball said:

Praying Ron, been praying that’s we see this any day now !

4 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

You can count me in.  

Thank you screwball and Chuck ... much appreciated ... it's all in God's hands - Men plan, but God moves to make things happen for His purposes and in His timing..! Be blessed brothers....RON :twothumbs:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, fancy said:

I stand in agreement with you Ron and hawk-eye-view for March 22, 2020 to see an increase in value of the IQD.

18 hours ago, Artitech said:

I will standing with you and everyone! I encourage everyone who is a believer to stand in agreement with us. If  Pastor Ron will, set a day and time. I will be on my knees praying to Good Lord Jesus to bring our harvest to our store house so that we can make this final push for new souls for the Kindom of Christ! I believe with all of my heart that we are at the end of the age. I urge everyone to make sure that you know that you know where your soul will be in the next earth age! I dont mean to preach or offend anyone, I just want to put that food for thought out there! JMHO! :praying: 

Thanks fancy and Artitech --- much appreciated ... trusting God for His timing and to move the plans of man to suit His purposes. Blessings, RON

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

THANK YOU KEYLIME FOR SHARING YOUR DREAM AND IT'S INTERPRETATION AND THE EFFECT OF Isa 45:3 ON YOUR LIFE, AS WELL AS THE HOPE YOU HAVE FOR USING IT FOR THE KING AND HIS KINGDOM. A POWERFUL TESTIMONY. GOD BLESS YOU KEYLIME.

Thank you  Ron for your encouraging posts. Have a Blessed weekend 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, keylime said:

Thank you  Ron for your encouraging posts. Have a Blessed weekend 

Thanks again Keylime ... your post was most encouraging ... I tried to get as much visible so I shortened it, hoping some would read what you wrote, then click "read more" to get the salient points. May you have a blessed day and weekend...your Brother in Christ, Ron :twothumbs:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, keylime said:

I asked God using this verse many times before I ever heard of the Dinar, even before the Shock and Awe campaign. Side note( I heard someone say Shock and Awe was God's hidden message  of "Shekina" glory" So what man intends, God uses for His Glory.) That's why I know this Dinar scenario is of the Lord. 

So I  had been speaking this verse over my life and had a dream that I was driving down a barren, winding country road  when I came across a large corn field, fully ripe, ready for harvest. The sun was going down, (not yet down), over the field casting a golden glow across it.

I pulled over, got out and walked up to the field to take in the gorgeous sunset.  The corn plants came right up to the road and extended out into the horizon as far as I could see, left and right and straight ahead. They were a beautiful green. The stalks thick. The leaves large and healthy. Corn on every plant. 

All at once, like a tsunami, black oil poured over and through the field oozing right up to the road. I never felt scared but I stood amazed ( and a maised. Ha!) The oil over took the field but the corn stood tall not bending or breaking. 

Then I woke up. 

I pondered that dream for many years. Then the Dinar was presented to me.

As I await this blessing I  remember that dream. Corn is viewed as wealth in a dream. But oil flooding a corn field is exceeding wealth an over abundance of wealth oozing up out and through the riches of that field.

The sun setting tells me this blessing would be later on, not right away when I first invested. But the sun had not yet gone down in my dream, so there would still be time to enjoy the blessing even as I stopped to enjoy the golden glow of the sun going down. And my stopping and getting out tells me that whatever I was doing or driving towards this blessing would put an end to it and it would be a new beginning with what God is blessing me with.  

Now I believe the sun is just about on that side of the field. And although I am still working, doing what I've been doing for about 33 years, I  am getting ready to pull over, stop my journey, and enjoy the blessing of exceedingly abundant wealth that God has for all of us. And it will take me in a new direction which I have been preparing for since before I heard of the Dinar. 

To do the dream God put in my heart way back when I was in 3rd grade. 

I can't tell you how much I look forward to this and how I am internally excited about what the Lord is going to do for us with this blessing. 

More than we can imagine and dream!

God bless you Brother Ron and all those who have a heart for the things of God. Make Him and the things He loves the center of all you do with this once in a lifetime blessing. 

Get ready to pull over and enjoy the golden glow of the setting sun. This blessing is about bear its fruit and our lives will never be the same. 

I really believe that. 

Absolutely beautiful, you shared this so vividly that I am able to see this in my mind's eye.    

Can't wait to see what we will do with God's abundant blessings!!

I trust there will be such passion and excitement, praising God all the way...He has entrusted us with this to move His Kingdom forward, how blessed and thankful that WE have been called and also CHOSEN! WH

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Wow absolutely love this thread folks! It truly is going to be in God’s timing for all the believers out there! Had this blessing happened 5,6, or 7 years ago when it was supposed to happen I would have done something different with this blessing as I was in a very different place in my life so it would have been for more selfish reasons I am ashamed to say! However this journey now and my relationship with God has truly changed what I will be doing with this blessing!! As much as it’s been such a long struggle taking this Long I am truly happy it has taken this long as I believe God has truly changed the heart and minds of so many people in this blessing to better his kingdom!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

41 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

Absolutely beautiful, you shared this so vividly that I am able to see this in my mind's eye.    

Can't wait to see what we will do with God's abundant blessings!!

I trust there will be such passion and excitement, praising God all the way...He has entrusted us with this to move His Kingdom forward, how blessed and thankful that WE have been called and also CHOSEN! WH

Amen! Praising God all the way!!!! Yes we are called and chosen for such a time as this that has never before been seen on the earth. Many people fear these last days, even believers, but I embrace these last days, as all the prophets have longed to see and live during it. We are so blessed to be placed during this time on the earth for God's Kingdom and Glory. He trusts us to be obedient with what He is empowering us with. I pray we will be.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Wow absolutely love this thread folks! It truly is going to be in God’s timing for all the believers out there! Had this blessing happened 5,6, or 7 years ago when it was supposed to happen I would have done something different with this blessing as I was in a very different place in my life so it would have been for more selfish reasons I am ashamed to say! However this journey now and my relationship with God has truly changed what I will be doing with this blessing!! As much as it’s been such a long struggle taking this Long I am truly happy it has taken this long as I believe God has truly changed the heart and minds of so many people in this blessing to better his kingdom!

I love it Dinarrock! God is merciful and full of grace. He knows our end from the beginning and is the author and finisher of our faith. He brings us to that place where we can humbly accept His will and plan for our lives then blesses us to be a success and complete it. God bless you abundantly on your journey with Him. Amen!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1