Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The central bank clarifies the administrative framework for financing imports and the mechanism for selling foreign currencies

Mary B

24 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

blessed so that we might become a blessing.

Thanks ron

very well written 

I can’t lie

my goal is I do want to help many 

but I know I will have a little fun also

but my main focus would be to not just help but having the resources to help

and still have a little fun

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

I forgot to clarify why this scripture was so significant

Isa 45:3 "I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name." I felt led to make a significant investment.

This scripture spoke to me about 40 years ago when I gave my life to Christ, but I had no reference to it at the time, other than God calling me by name. But when the dinar was mentioned to me by another pastor, I immediately felt that the "hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places" was in reference to OIL...and the scripture made more sense to me.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, davis411 said:

Thanks ron  ...  very well written - I can’t lie, my goal is I do want to help many, but I know I will have a little fun also

but my main focus would be to not just help but having the resources to help and still have a little fun

Thanks davis411 - it's perfectly okay to enjoy the blessing..! God wants us to be blessed and use some of it. He just desires that some of it flows through us to others. As the scriptures indicate - He wants to bless us so that we might become a blessing. We become a conduit of His Grace in its many forms....Ron :twothumbs:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

I’m definitely standing with you Ron! I love the Good Lord Jesus more than I can put into words! The thing that frustrates me the most is, I’m hoping for an RV while I’m alive so that I personally can see the joy and happiness of the hurting people that we can help! I wanted to give a large amount of money to my Power Preacher, so he could do some incredible work, but the Lord has since called him home! But the fight is not over yet! I hope I get to let people see the love of Jesus by helping in what ever manor He sees fit! When He calls I will answer, I’ve tried to be a faithful steward for the last 35 years and I don’t intend to stop now!! JMHO!🤠

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I’m definitely standing with you Ron! I love the Good Lord Jesus more than I can put into words! The thing that frustrates me the most is, I’m hoping for an RV while I’m alive so that I personally can see the joy and happiness of the hurting people that we can help! I wanted to give a large amount of money to my Power Preacher, so he could do some incredible work, but the Lord has since called him home! But the fight is not over yet! I hope I get to let people see the love of Jesus by helping in what ever manor He sees fit! When He calls I will answer, I’ve tried to be a faithful steward for the last 35 years and I don’t intend to stop now!! JMHO!🤠

Thank you Artitech....I appreciate your comments more than you know - a like minded spirit, dear brother. I'm 77, and expect to see this happen and to sow into The Kingdom on multiple levels, for many years. You will as well...keep your hope, it's the anchor for your soul as it says in Hebrews. HE who promised is Faithful..! Remember, Hope is "the eager expectation of what will come to pass, because the one who promised is faithful to complete it." Blessings my friend. Ron

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Again for those who may have missed this from my posts above - food for thought:

From Isa 45:3 "I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret placesso that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name." 

When the dinar was mentioned to me by another pastor, I immediately felt that the "hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places" was in reference to OIL...and that the IQD was a way to access that hidden treasures stored in secret places - buried in the earth hidden from plain view...!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

On 2/25/2020 at 9:56 AM, hawk-eye-view said:

My mantra for several years has been March 22nd.

It was never attached to any year, just March 22nd. I'm adding to it ... March 22, 2020...Ron

If anyone wants to join me in that thought/vision, collectively perhaps we can manifest that reality..!!

Let's all agree to pray, and ask, that on March 22, 2020 we will see an increase in value of the IQD..!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:
On 2/25/2020 at 9:56 AM, hawk-eye-view said:

My mantra for several years has been March 22nd.

It was never attached to any year, just March 22nd. I'm adding to it ... March 22, 2020...Ron

If anyone wants to join me in that thought/vision, collectively perhaps we can manifest that reality..!!

Let's all agree to pray, and ask, that on March 22, 2020 we will see an increase in value of the IQD..!

I stand in agreement with you Ron and hawk-eye-view for March 22, 2020 to see an increase in value of the IQD.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

But I thought they primarily used US $..? Unless I missed it, I only saw articles talking about sterilizing dinars. What good would that do? 

Probably if they irradiated the currencies physical notes , it would hopefully kill the virus and decrease its spread rate. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fancy said:

I stand in agreement with you Ron and hawk-eye-view for March 22, 2020 to see an increase in value of the IQD.

I will standing with you and everyone! I encourage everyone who is a believer to stand in agreement with us. If  Pastor Ron will, set a day and time. I will be on my knees praying to Good Lord Jesus to bring our harvest to our store house so that we can make this final push for new souls for the Kindom of Christ! I believe with all of my heart that we are at the end of the age. I urge everyone to make sure that you know that you know where your soul will be in the next earth age! I dont mean to preach or offend anyone, I just want to put that food for thought out there! JMHO! :praying: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2