Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The central bank clarifies the administrative framework for financing imports and the mechanism for selling foreign currencies

Mary B

On 2/29/2020 at 7:10 AM, GregHi said:

Keylime, thank you for that! That was awesome!! I am in complete agreement.

Here is my take (my opinion) on the part of “a simple stone”.. I believe he is literally speaking of a rock.. specifically shale. Shale rock (a simple stone) is everywhere there are deposits of oil in the ground. A little over a decade it was discovered that when you crack this rock (fracking) it releases gas and oil. This huge discovery brought on the fracking revolution and is the very reason that today we are fracking everywhere across the US and are now energy independent, where as we were at the mercy of OPEC before. Because of Opecs squeeze on The fracking industry (driving oil prices down) it caused the US (specifically Texas) to get more and more efficient in the fracking process. A few years ago OPEC threw in the towel with it’s warm on Texas fracking and allowed prices to rise again once it was clear that a few fracking companies had beat them. Now an efficient fracking process allows us to sell oil to the world, taking other countries customers and making us the number 1 Country for energy! Making the US stronger and others weaker.. anyway, that’s what I believe that “a simple stone“ has revolutionized the industry and we have defeated our energy Goliaths and “will restore the fortunes in this nation”.. All my opinion..

I trying to make sure Im not getting confused with something else. But when I think of rock or stone, I think of Deuteronomy 32:4.

He is the rock, his word is perfect: for all his ways are judgement: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

Roger that...truly the BIGGEST GUN EVER!! 👍🇺🇸

:salute: !!!CSM (R) Thack!!! :salute:

Isaiah 43:13 New International Version (NIV)

13     Yes, and from ancient days I am he.
No one can deliver out of my hand.
    When I act, who can reverse it?”

A rhetorical question there!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:salute: !!!CSM (R) Thack!!! :salute:

Isaiah 43:13 New International Version (NIV)

13     Yes, and from ancient days I am he.
No one can deliver out of my hand.
    When I act, who can reverse it?”

A rhetorical question there!!!

Go Moola Nova!

Not rhetorical. Read the King James Version and it may make more sense to you. Imo God is talking about know you before you were born. Just like when he was talking about Esau in the womb before Esau was born here on earth.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, jmartin1145 said:

Not rhetorical. Read the King James Version and it may make more sense to you. Imo God is talking about know you before you were born. Just like when he was talking about Esau in the womb before Esau was born here on earth.

:twothumbs: HE Knows Each Of HIS Children, JMartin1145, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 2

On 2/29/2020 at 4:07 PM, Synopsis said:

Isaiah 45:1-7 New International Version (NIV)

45 “This is what the Lord says to his anointed,
    to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of
to subdue nations before him
    and to strip kings of their armor,
to open doors before him
    so that gates will not be shut:
I will go before you
    and will level the mountains[a];
I will break down gates of bronze
    and cut through bars of iron.
I will give you hidden treasures,
    riches stored in secret places,
so that you may know that I am the Lord,
    the God of Israel, who summons you by name.
For the sake of Jacob my servant,
    of Israel my chosen,
I summon you by name
    and bestow on you a title of honor,
    though you do not acknowledge me.
I am the Lord, and there is no other;
    apart from me there is no God.
I will strengthen you,
    though you have not acknowledged me,
so that from the rising of the sun
    to the place of its setting
people may know there is none besides me.
    I am the Lord, and there is no other.
I form the light and create darkness,
    I bring prosperity and create disaster;
    I, the Lord, do all these things.

Footnotes:

1. Isaiah 45:2 Dead Sea Scrolls and Septuagint; the meaning of the word in the Masoretic Text is uncertain.

I really appreciate what You shared, RonScarpa!

In context, it is about a man God uses for HIS purposes. Could it REALLY be The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump as the modern day Cyrus?

Also, "I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name" could be in reference to The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump as hidden treasure is revealed - more that just mere crude oil? Iraq has largely been unexplored accurately. There have been gold deposits found recently near Baghdad. I suspect crude oil and gold are components of but not the entire picture of vast natural resources in Iraq. The reference of the God of Israel is very interesting to me with the strides he True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump has made in relation to Israel and the establishment of The United States Of America Embassy in Jerusalem from Tel Aviv. Interesting to note USA is in the center of Jerusalem.

Kwinkie Dinkie???!!!

Well, OK, be a maised @keylime!!! :o   :o   :o

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

May HIS name be known throughout the whole earth since verse 7 says, "I, the Lord, do all these things."

May HIS name be praised!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

Go Moola Nova!

Cyrus was the founder of the Persian Empire. Did some lib tell you Trump was Cyrus? The blame everything else on him. lol

• Thanks 1

Just now, jmartin1145 said:

Cyrus was the founder of the Persian Empire. Did some lib tell you Trump was Cyrus? The blame everything else on him. lol

Nah, just the parallels I see. This stands out for me:

Isaiah 45:13 New International Version (NIV)

13 I will raise up Cyrus[a] in my righteousness:
    I will make all his ways straight.
He will rebuild my city
    and set my exiles free,
but not for a price or reward,
    says the Lord Almighty.”

Footnotes:

1. Isaiah 45:13 Hebrew him

but not for a price or reward, says the Lord Almighty.

What is happening appears to be very much aligned here similar to Cyrus with what is happening with The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump.

Go Moola Nova!

7 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Nah, just the parallels I see. This stands out for me:

Isaiah 45:13 New International Version (NIV)

13 I will raise up Cyrus[a] in my righteousness:
    I will make all his ways straight.
He will rebuild my city
    and set my exiles free,
but not for a price or reward,
    says the Lord Almighty.”

Footnotes:

1. Isaiah 45:13 Hebrew him

but not for a price or reward, says the Lord Almighty.

What is happening appears to be very much aligned here similar to Cyrus with what is happening with The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump.

Go Moola Nova!

Isaiah 45:13 does not mention Cyrus by name in that verse in the King James Version.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jmartin1145 said:

Isaiah 45:13 does not mention Cyrus by name in that verse in the King James Version.

Correct. The Ole 1611 King Jimmy does not mention Cyrus by name but is directly referenced.

Isaiah 45:13 King James Version (KJV)

13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the Lord of hosts.

Isaiah 45:13 New English Translation (NET Bible)

13 It is me—I stir him up and commission him;[a]
I will make all his ways level.
He will rebuild my city;
he will send my exiled people home,
but not for a price or a bribe,”
says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.

Footnotes:

1. Isaiah 45:13 tn Heb “I stir him up in righteousness”; NASB “I have aroused him.” See the note at 41:2. Cyrus (cf. 44:28) is in view here.

Isaiah 41:2 New English Translation (NET Bible)

Who stirs up this one from the east?[a]
Who[b] officially commissions him for service?[c]
He hands nations over to him,[d]
and enables him to subdue[e] kings.
He makes them like dust with his sword,
like windblown straw with his bow.[f]

Footnotes:

1. Isaiah 41:2 sn The expression this one from the east refers to the Persian conqueror Cyrus, as later texts indicate (see 44:28-45:6; 46:11; 48:14-16).
  2. Isaiah 41:2 tn The interrogative particle is understood by ellipsis.
  3. Isaiah 41:2 tn Heb “[in] righteousness called him to his foot.”
  4. Isaiah 41:2 tn Heb “he [the Lord] places before him [Cyrus] nations.”
  5. Isaiah 41:2 tn The verb יַרְדְּ (yard) is an otherwise unattested Hiphil form from רָדָה (radah, “rule”). But the Hiphil makes no sense with “kings” as object; one must understand an ellipsis and supply “him” (Cyrus) as the object. The Qumran scroll 1QIsaa has יוֹרִיד (yorid), which appears to be a Hiphil form from יָרַד (yarad, “go down”). Others suggest reading יָרֹד (yarod), a Qal form from רָדַד (radad, “beat down”).
  6. Isaiah 41:2 sn The point is that they are powerless before Cyrus’ military power and scatter before him.

Isaiah 44:28 New English Translation (NET Bible)

28 who commissions[a] Cyrus, the one I appointed as shepherd[b]
to carry out all my wishes[c]
and to decree concerning Jerusalem, ‘She will be rebuilt,’
and concerning the temple, ‘It will be reconstructed.’[d]

Footnotes:

1. Isaiah 44:28 tn Heb “says to.” It is possible that the sentence is not completed, as the description of Cyrus and his God-given role is developed in the rest of the verse. 45:1 picks up where 44:28a leaves off with the Lord’s actual words to Cyrus finally being quoted in 45:2.
  2. Isaiah 44:28 tn Heb “my shepherd.” The shepherd motif is sometimes applied, as here, to a royal figure who is responsible for the well-being of the people whom he rules.
  3. Isaiah 44:28 tn Heb “that he might bring to completion all my desire.”
  4. Isaiah 44:28 tn Heb “and [concerning the] temple, you will be founded.” The preposition -לְ (le) is understood by ellipsis at the beginning of the second line. The verb תִּוָּסֵד (tivvased, “you will be founded”) is second masculine singular and is probably addressed to the personified temple (הֵיכָל [hekhal, “temple”] is masculine).

From the context, Cyrus appears to be the only one referenced albeit an ellipsis and contextually superfluous.

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2